Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament

Go down 
+26
V
Shad0wprodigy
typing like wat
alloyus
carebear4
Sweagen
kmay
pmonibuv1
GG_Guru
eiddiM
Saphira
Halogen-
Plan_B
Xyronic (Alex)
XxShortboyownzxX
tomatoshadow
Bob bob(Dan)
wc
.WokeR.
FN2000x
BrycE
iironiic
AlexDest
~Zeta~
ichliebekase
Frankie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
eiddiM

eiddiM

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:05 am

How the fuck are you sdging Destination?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:08 am

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 87904086
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 300m

I'm satisfied with my score for 300, and I can't for the love of god do any better on quantum no matter how hard I try. Let's see how this round goes....

Oh, congrats to iironiic for being moved up to D5 Wink

edit - Oh, and I take back my earlier statement of being around Wilson's skill level. I clearly overestimated myself / underestimated him.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:36 am

I'm out. Pull me off the OP.
Nothing against you guys, I just can't play for shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:14 am

Halogen- wrote:

o rly

ya rly.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:54 am

carebear4 wrote:

edit - Oh, and I take back my earlier statement of being around Wilson's skill level. I clearly overestimated myself / underestimated him.

Hey thanks Smile We started at the same level before the tournament so I'm sure you didn't overestimate yourself or underestimate me Smile

Round 1:
For this song, I'm sure I can do better than this, but this will be my placeholder at the moment. I need to confirm that tricky rhythm and hit the arrows with confidence.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Exciti10

There's something about this song that I am always having trouble with and I can't point on it yet. I'm pretty sure it's the awkward jump patterns that are throwing me off... Placeholder as well:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Main_t12

Round 2:
I love playing this song. Those 32nd rolls are killers, but many spots in the songs were hit inaccurately due to stupidity on my part. Placeholder.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Egocid10

This score is one of my first few tries and I was surprised about my PA. Even though this is a great score, I can probably knock off a few goods.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Piano_11

Round 3:
Ehh.. this is my first try of the song and I got a decent score for myself, but not decent enough for the tournament. I will get a good run in before the tournament ends:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Across10

This is also my first run and I always suck at this song... I will better this score because I am determined to do so:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 He_s_a10

Round 4:
This is probably the score I am most satisfied with out of the 8 songs I played. It's possible that I can improve this, but that's the least of my priorities at the moment.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Realit11

I dislike this file a lot. This is my second attempt and it's not as good as I hoped:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Grind210

These are all placeholders for me at the moment. I will keep playing and improve all of these scores. I am clearly between that D4 and D5 mark, but hopefully if I play enough, I will get some competitive scores against my opponents.

Sorry for the very long and unnecessary post, but I think that it's organized and helpful for both Sara and Frankie to see my scores
Public Score: 66700 + 84130 + 95600 + 45690 = 292120
Custom Score: 46465 + 71030 + 111745 + 42930 = 272170

Here are my scores at the moment. Hope this makes everything easier for you two! Smile
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:56 am

lol, i cant even FC grind2 that clean, well unless i lucked out with some of those bursts. gg
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:06 am

iironiic wrote:
carebear4 wrote:

Hey thanks Smile We started at the same level before the tournament so I'm sure you didn't overestimate yourself or underestimate me Smile

Haha by "before the tournament" you mean during the FFR Official Tournament when we were both D3 right?
Those are some sick scores btw, I know you can do better on Across Rooftops. I love that song, used to play it a ton, and I could fc it on a good day, so I know you can too.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:04 am

Holy shit iironiic O.O wow you got all of that done in one swoop! And I REALLY appreciate you doing the math for me :] I'll get it posted tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 7:17 am

sure iironiic, that across rooftops is so bad, only that it beats my best -.-
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:20 am

Not that I don't want to post, cause I really like this tournament, but the bad string of things that have recently happened, have my mind racing, and when a horrible song like Classical Insanity gets chosen, I just run away. Sorry =3
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:10 pm

Lol this song
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 300qg

meh
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Lolzb

Yay for sucking lolz

Will submit other, losing track of time at the mo
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:16 pm

Brian, don't complain, you finally have competition and Bryce now does too. Play the damn song.

(Not trying to be rude, just please do it since there's only 2 of you in D3.)
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:08 pm

Missed the running man on purpose cause im not stressing trying to fc, didn't care if I got goods, file sucks

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 80875538

Sightread, not playing again. Worst file since Wolf by night. Jacks are stupid, trills are even stupider, put the 2 together and its just massive amounts of stupid. Missed just about every jack and trill there is.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Blnf[/URL]

Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:20 pm

Brian. Are you trying to piss me off? Fucking try because you know as well as I do that those are bullshit scores. Fucking try because your bullshit is pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:25 pm

My mind isn't set to play a game. I'm not going to force myself to attempt to get miraculous scores to keep myself alive in a tournament at the moment. I'm sorry. I just can't do it. Enough is enough. I could be kicked out of my house over this stupid fine that I'm getting. I don't need anymore stress.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:30 pm

TAKE THAT DOKUDENPA!!!!!!!! i knew i had a good run when i AAA'd up to 550 arrows Smile
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Untitled2-8
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:30 pm

THAT is how you should have approached this before instead of complaining about the files. That's the last thing that we need, is complaining. Next time, just tell us that you're having problems and we'll understand.

And

pmonibuv1 wrote:
TAKE THAT DOKUDENPA!!!!!!!! i knew i had a good run when i AAA'd up to 550 arrows :)
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Untitled2-8

this is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:35 pm

I just have a lot on my mind, sorry about that <_<. Give me some time to settle down and get my mind straight. I'm not asking for a round extension or anything, but would it be alright if I could post these scores next round along with the others?
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:37 pm

Yes you can do that, no problem. Now that we know your situation we can let you post next round. Seeing as the entire tournament ends next Monday, if you need to play the next few rounds at a later date, it's alright, just get it all done by the end of the tourney.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:38 pm

ichliebekase wrote:
this is bullshit.

...thx Razz
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:39 pm

I don't mean it as in "you're full of shit, you cheated" I mean it as in "this is bullshit, I can't get under 50 goods, let alone 50 goods clean >.>" so yea XP didn't mean it as in you're bullshit.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:43 pm

oh ok. well that was pretty much a fluke run cuz i get most of my goods from the part i dont like which is the beginning. then the rest of the song i like so i can actually play it Smile
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:11 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 3:24 pm

hmmm im getting close to you sara Razz (mirror helped Very Happy )
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Untitled-1706
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 4:08 pm

Best. score. ever. dawg.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Imfailingdawg

Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 7:59 pm

ROUND 4?!?!?!?!?!! I wana get started now! hyper on redbull! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Redbull FTW!
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:23 pm

Well now it's round 5 :]

Round Four has ended!

Round Five has begun!

Round 5 Songs:

Cyan blue is the public song and magenta is the custom song.

D1: Mercury Lamp Badinerie
D2: Delirium Can't Compete
D3: Monstrous Turtles! Happy Gang Bang
D4: October Manny to the Rescue
D5: Kidney Stone Intense Torture
D6: La Campanella Almost There

Songs given in italics are public songs but will be counted as the custom song score.

Enjoy!

Last edited by ichliebekase on July 20th 2010, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:36 pm

My scores for the round... might make them better..

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Badine10
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Mercur10
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:49 pm

ATTENTION DIVISION 2 COMPETITORS! I CHANGED MY MIND.

We're not playing Down as our custom song. Instead, it is going to be Can't Compete. I will make changes to the OP and the post now.

Made the announcement in case anyone already saw it.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:11 pm

Goooooooood i hated down anyway... well delirium is a fun song so thx for picking it Very Happy
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Untitled2-9
Back to top Go down
BrycE

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:40 pm

im prolly not going to post scores from previous rd for d3 because I got a second job this week and finding it hard to find time to sit down and make good scores for all of them. Im still going to post current songs just to see how I compete with magic
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:47 pm

ichliebekase wrote:

Round Four has ended!

Round Five has begun!

Round 5 Songs:

Songs given in italics are public songs but will be counted as the custom song score.

Enjoy!

I really wish I was still in D4 because of the amazing song choices Sad. But I don't mind playing Kidney Stone and Intense Torture... Ok, I'm kidding about Intense Torture but whatever Razz
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:10 am

i dont want to play this anymore. its annoying just like down Razz
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Untitled-2411
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:25 am

iironiic wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:

Round Four has ended!

Round Five has begun!

Round 5 Songs:

Enjoy!

I really wish I was still in D4 because of the amazing song choices Sad. But I don't mind playing Kidney Stone and Intense Torture... Ok, I'm kidding about Intense Torture but whatever Razz
I haven't played the 2 D4 songs yet, but now I'm looking forward to it since you said they are fun lol. Now those D5 song picks ... are hella good. Kidney Stone is a great song (and a fun stepfile, if only my fingers had the stamina) - make sure you turn your sub all the way up when you play it haha. And Intense Torture is FUN.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:56 am

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 PLtan

If you AAA this, I'll be pissed.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 9LYNn

This score is messed up but I'm too lazy to try and do a better one.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 11:52 am

october:meh
Manny to the rescue:FK THAT
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 1:55 pm

tomatoshadow wrote:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 PLtan

If you AAA this, I'll be pissed.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 9LYNn

This score is messed up but I'm too lazy to try and do a better one.

If YOU AAA this, I'll be pissed >:l people shouldn't be AAAing songs this late, let alone BFing.
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:10 pm

i love how angry people get if someone improves or does better then them. XD
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:18 pm

I'm not in his division, Plan >.> derp. This tournament was designed to have people NOT do this good this late in the tournament. Read the OP next time.

D1, rest assured, you will be getting at least a new custom song. Which one, not quite sure yet. But this means I'm bumping your last round songs as well.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:28 pm

That's because I suck at "easy" songs. The harder the files, the better my scores will be in comparison of the difficulty of the file Very Happy

Haha, I have no idea seriously, but I think I did get better!

Liking the file also helps. And the fact I was wearing glasses instead of contacts (rapes my eyes).
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:30 pm

Contacts + playing = fail. D:
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:15 pm

Hahaha, either way, I'm going to change your song and I already know what it's going to be.

ATTENTION DIVISION 1 COMPETITORS

Your new custom song for this round is Csikos Post. Not that big of a jump, but that means your last song will be a bit more difficult too.

Do your best!
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:43 pm

Forget it... I can't even fc the damn song... >_>
again grats tomato.. coudn't really try any harder than the scores i got this turney
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:28 pm

I hope so >_< I got raped the last round!
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:41 pm

How did you get raped last round? I only beat you by like 500 points... i think.. O_o
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:45 pm

I still couldn't beat your scores afterward! What I mean is that I didn't expect you to post some major improvement after I posted my scores!

So I never know, you might just come out of nowhere and beat my scores this round too Razz
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:56 pm

Major Improvement i think not. I still only beat you by 500 points. In my book that only beating someone by 1 good. A major improvement for me would be beating someone by AAA'ing the song..
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 8:14 pm

A major improvement compared to your previous post of those scores! I was sure to beat you and all of sudden you post scores way better than the ones you posted earlier and even better than mine!
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 8:42 pm

Okay I admit on Burning Bright that was good, going from what 12 good to 5. Ya that's good, but i would have liked to AAA it. And as for Strawberry Music i only beat you by what... 10 points? So.... I kinda see what you were getting t tomato. But to my standards i would have much rathered getting straight AAA's on both song and completely destroying you. But the chances of me AAA'ing those song were...... well lets say that they weren't good.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:08 pm

Guys, this is a PA tournament. But if you look in the OP right under where I tell you what difficulty each round will be, it says that these songs aren't supposed to be AAA'd barely at all. You guys aren't expected to AAA this late in the tournament, so draco, please don't get down on yourself on those scores. I have a BF on Burning Bright, yet ever since I cannot get anything good. It was a fluke run. This tournament was made so you all could try your best at what you might not be comfortable or confident with. You two both have been doing much better than I expected to be honest. So draco, don't get down on yourself because you couldn't AAA the songs.

If you want, I can give you guys FMO's or FGO's next round ;] you two tell me so that it might be different or better competition. I'll only do it with both of your guys' full approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next