Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament

Go down 
+26
V
Shad0wprodigy
typing like wat
alloyus
carebear4
Sweagen
kmay
pmonibuv1
GG_Guru
eiddiM
Saphira
Halogen-
Plan_B
Xyronic (Alex)
XxShortboyownzxX
tomatoshadow
Bob bob(Dan)
wc
.WokeR.
FN2000x
BrycE
iironiic
AlexDest
~Zeta~
ichliebekase
Frankie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:11 am

Hey D2. Just so you know, my bad. Down should be For FFR. Oops! Didn't correct it. The OP is correct though.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:14 am

ichliebekase wrote:
iironiic, I did not put your updated scores from previous rounds in yet, I will have to calculate that when I'm not as exhausted as I am today XD sorry about that.

If it saves the trouble again I could add it all up for you Smile

Public: 66775 (EHHS) + 78980 (Kidney) + 84130 (Piano) + 95600 (Rad) + 45690 (Reality) = 371175

Custom: 71145 (Egocidal) + 66150 (Intense) + 46465 (Main) + 111745 (Across) + 42930 (grind2) = 338435

I'm a math major, so all of the adding is mentally harmless to me lol.

Jai's going to be fun.... Not looking forward for Magical though lol
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:16 am

ichliebekase wrote:
Hey D2. Just so you know, my bad. Down should be For FFR. Oops! Didn't correct it. The OP is correct though.

<3
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:19 am

iironiic, you've been the best with the math XD thank you so much.

Btw iironiic and Plan, Frankie may just do a mega post of his scores he's missed. It's if he feels up to it. But Plan, if you still want to post for the other round with Reality and (insert custom song here that I forget) then you can, that way you still can fully compete with them two :]
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:25 am

I don't get it... We're doing Csikos Post again? I thought you were going to give us more challenge or something, but the same song 2 rounds in a row?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:29 am

SHHH!!! Quiet tomato! We're playing 101 kittens!!! BE HAPPY!! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:35 am

blkdraco wrote:
SHHH!!! Quiet tomato! We're playing 101 kittens!!! BE HAPPY!! =^_^=

But I don't like 101 kittens Sad It always have been traumatizing me...

I just played it once, I'll still put this for PLACE HOLDAAAAAAA

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 2nrpD
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:38 am

Hehe I love the song! FREAKING EPIC SONG and btw tomato...

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 101_ki10
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:45 am

blkdraco wrote:
Hehe I love the song! FREAKING EPIC SONG and btw tomato...

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 101_ki10

You know macroing is bad, do you? MR. M3ge_mage31 is gonna have A REPORT/BAN
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:46 am

Shit sorry guys. I have shit made before I post the round and I didn't change it. Your custom song will be STOP! & Flow.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:50 am

Hehe your already to late to do that tomato! he already got it, was only a skiller no biggie XD
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:55 am

I was kidding haha, I'm doing the same right now actually. Didn't see the screen was a week old. I don't get it, I've been botting for more than a year, have 88 rune crafting, 70+in most other free skills and never been banned.
Back to top Go down
Shad0wprodigy

Shad0wprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:58 am

Yeah...I'm done. I've requested multiple times to get back into this and I have yet to hear from ANYONE about it. SO yeah. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 1:05 am

idk tbh tomato. But honestly to me rs has gotten to... well i think its starting to become WoW. Plus i hate the economy atm with all of the damn clan merchanters out there, plus they updated the weapons which i though looked awesome before they upated them. >_>
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 1:52 am

Chase, I told you IN CHAT one day that if you wanted to go and get all of the damn scores than you can. I don't have the list anymore so you'd have to skim through and go and find them.

Chase, no more bitching. Or I won't allow you to come back in.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 2:07 am

blkdraco wrote:
idk tbh tomato. But honestly to me rs has gotten to... well i think its starting to become WoW. Plus i hate the economy atm with all of the damn clan merchanters out there, plus they updated the weapons which i though looked awesome before they upated them. >_>

I played for like 4-5 years from back in 2003-2004 I think. It was cool, then I stopped playing just before everything went fucking weird and they added/changed a lot of retarded stuff. Now I'm just purely botting for no reason.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 GYZnS
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 2:26 am

lol, tomato.... this is just... phail at it's finest right here

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Stop__10
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 2:36 am

draco, pmon and I had the same thing last round XD on Can't Compete, I had 41-0-0-1 and pmon had 40-0-0-1 :]
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 2:55 am

Lol, I'm gona whore this song till i get a 30-0-0-0 run on it XD
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 4:50 am

ELECTRO RUSH Very Happy
Tageri, not so much
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 7:49 am

stop whining about the song choice, you're not hosting the tournament
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 8:27 am

im not complaing
Im just saying i don't enjoy tageri as much as electro rush
tis all
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 10:47 am

Brian, I just saw you posted my video over A YEAR AGO on FFLBF!!! hahahahahahaha my best now is a fuckin BLACKFLAG ON THAT DAM SONG!!! hahahaha xD <333

Chase = Go play the songs, you have til tomorrow >.>

Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 11:03 am

Frankie wrote:
Brian, I just saw you posted my video over A YEAR AGO on FFLBF!!! hahahahahahaha my best now is a fuckin BLACKFLAG ON THAT DAM SONG!!! hahahaha xD <333

Chase = Go play the songs, you have til tomorrow >.>

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 11:07 am

Btw Brian, you won D3. BrycE was going to compete with you but he doesn't have the time to post all the scores so he said he'd post for the round but not the previous ones, just to see how he'd compare to you. So please still post, especially since you love the song.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 11:20 am

ichliebekase wrote:
Btw Brian, you won D3. BrycE was going to compete with you but he doesn't have the time to post all the scores so he said he'd post for the round but not the previous ones, just to see how he'd compare to you. So please still post, especially since you love the song.

<3 I'm going to work on gaining my speed back, because the only hard parts in FFLBF are the jumpstream, since it's faster than the rest lol
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 8:41 pm

ok, here are my scores, delayed round first.

I dont know why I suck at this song now. Sad
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Realityfail-1

Literally, after 54 attempts(yes I kept track) I finally got a something worth it.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Grind2

Current Round

This was a complete luck run, my runs are always in the 20 miss/boo ranges, I got lucky with the jacks.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Jai

Meh, suck at trillz. Sad
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Magical8bit

---I guess doing math, the total score from these 4 SS's, should be +260910
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 9:00 pm

Plan_B wrote:
ok, here are my scores, delayed round first.

I dont know why I suck at this song now. Sad
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Realityfail-1

Literally, after 54 attempts(yes I kept track) I finally got a something worth it.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Grind2

Current Round

This was a complete luck run, my runs are always in the 20 miss/boo ranges, I got lucky with the jacks.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Jai

Meh, suck at trillz. Sad
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Magical8bit

---I guess doing math, the total score from these 4 SS's, should be +260910

Lol gg... You obviously beat me unless I was magically able to SDG both Round 6 songs. Knowing Frankie, he will probably beat me too Razz
It was fun trying D5 though Smile I think I benefit alot from being in D5 than in D4 lol
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 9:29 pm

lol, I have a feeling krunky will sup me. I just have you on PA, but Im pretty sure you got me beat by a little on hitting ability. You can get a less miss/boo count on some of the harder songs then I can.
Back to top Go down
BrycE

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 11:43 pm

ahhh sorry for not posting last rounds. working two jobs so i can pay for my last semester of school is wearing me out. I'll definitely get these to songs up cause there some of my favorites. I have to say this has been one of the most enjoyable tournaments with the song choices.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 10:30 am

mornings Razz
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Untitled-1374

hmmm. rolls i can do fine, its the 4132413241324132 pattern that gets me the goods, averages, and misses and boos.
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Untitled2-10
Back to top Go down
Shad0wprodigy

Shad0wprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:07 pm

BrycE wrote:
I have to say this has been one of the most enjoyable tournaments with the song choices.

I'll wait for the book, lol.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:15 pm

Yay no more speed, should be an easy FC, maybe even an SDG for me, but no more speed Sad

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Fflbf

Would rather play rondo 1 over and over and over again, then play this for a 2nd time, due to 1 handed trills lol

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Rondo

Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:00 am

[img]Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 FSATR6customFFR[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:04 am

[img]Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 FSATR6publicFFR[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 1:53 am

Meh...

I suck at trilling...
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Magica10

And jacking...
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Jai_7910

I'll fix Jai soon hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 1:57 am

you can trill a lot better then me. Wink
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 2:06 am

Plan_B wrote:
you can trill a lot better then me. Wink

Lol I can't jack for the life of me...
Matt, you know what this means Wink
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:46 am

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 PTt6s

I hated this song but the more I play it, the more awesome I think it is.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 75j7y
Back to top Go down
Shad0wprodigy

Shad0wprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 11:02 am

Yeah I'm out of this tournament. Way to far behind, but I am going in my hyperbolic time chamber for the next one.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 1:31 pm

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 111tt.th

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 2222.th
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 6:54 am

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 XAQ3s

Is it too late?
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:50 am

OH CRAP
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
Will try and submit fast!
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 1:18 am

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Tageri
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Electroq[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 1:18 am

In case you all haven't noticed, Frankie and I have been busy as hell for the move. I'll try and get shit updated tomorrow, but all scores will be officially due by tomorrow night at midnight. I appreciate you all working with us on this time crap :P but in the end I also appreciate the effort you all put in :] thanks for making this a fun tournament, especially D2 ;) tight competition Austin.

My scores:

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Ievan_10

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 For_ff10

They won't improve. I highly doubt they will at least :/
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 2:41 am

Urpdated.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 3:11 am

tomatoshadow wrote:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 XAQ3s

Is it too late?

Dammit tomato... >_>. Your lucky i quit or i would try and beat this score.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 3:12 am

draco, just so you know I did not accept that 101 Kittens score you posted because the time stamp was from June...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 3:36 am

ichliebekase wrote:
draco, just so you know I did not accept that 101 Kittens score you posted because the time stamp was from June...

I know... just put me as nothing for the round, cuz i'm just starting to lose interest in ffr atm.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 6:28 am

blkdraco wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:

I know... just put me as nothing for the round, cuz i'm just starting to lose interest in ffr atm.

Does that mean I can't be your rival anymore? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next