Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament

Go down 
+26
V
Shad0wprodigy
typing like wat
alloyus
carebear4
Sweagen
kmay
pmonibuv1
GG_Guru
eiddiM
Saphira
Halogen-
Plan_B
Xyronic (Alex)
XxShortboyownzxX
tomatoshadow
Bob bob(Dan)
wc
.WokeR.
FN2000x
BrycE
iironiic
AlexDest
~Zeta~
ichliebekase
Frankie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 2:34 pm

tomatoshadow wrote:
blkdraco wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:
draco, just so you know I did not accept that 101 Kittens score you posted because the time stamp was from June...

I know... just put me as nothing for the round, cuz i'm just starting to lose interest in ffr atm.

Does that mean I can't be your rival anymore? Sad

tomato... that bascially means that i'm not going to be anyone's rival. I'm quiting ffr for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shad0wprodigy

Shad0wprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 2:42 pm

Just wanna let you know on my hyperbolic time chamber progress. I AAA'd Vertex Beta and Choprite this morning.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 3:15 pm

shad0wprodigy wrote:
Just wanna let you know on my hyperbolic time chamber progress. I AAA'd Vertex Beta and Choprite this morning.

This means he will be in D5 next tournament and we will be rivals for a VERY long time Wink
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 5:39 pm

LORD OH LORD OH LORD.

Puts me 20 points ahead of Austin Wink we're going to have to go into a tiebreaker :O

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 For_ff11

Yet he probably has a score up his ass that he's just gonna post right as this goes up.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 8:05 pm

i actually dont XD i havent played it since i got the score i submitted... ill have to try and get the ending >.<
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 8:15 pm

Just as a reminder, the tournament ends tonight at midnight, so get your scrambled scores in!
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 10:09 pm

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Tageri
slightly improved score Smile

edit: another improvement
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Tageri
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 5:26 am

erm
Im screwed
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 4:33 pm

Tournament is over loves <3

All winners are posted, congrats to all of them :]

Austin, it's on with our tiebreaker Wink
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 5:45 pm

me wants FC Sad
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Untitled-2286

FC Very Happy
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Untitled2-11
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

Welp this tournament has been lovely, and fun. Great challenges. Although, consider this a goodbye, and that is all you need to know <3.
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:40 pm

Thanks for the awesome tournament, Sara and Frankie! bob bob, it was fun competing against you Smile
iironiic, congrats on your promotion from d4 to d5 Smile
I'll stick around just to see who wins the tiebreaker!
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:43 pm

Woo won a tourn with a whole whoppin 1 opponent who basically had to rush all of his scores. Dont really consider this a win for meh.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:52 pm

I want to be in D2 next time Very Happy Hope I won't fail this time.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 11:22 pm

carebear4 wrote:
Thanks for the awesome tournament, Sara and Frankie! bob bob, it was fun competing against you Smile
iironiic, congrats on your promotion from d4 to d5 Smile
I'll stick around just to see who wins the tiebreaker!

Thanks! Smile Congrats on your win!! Smile I'm glad I invited you to join this tournament and DF as well Smile Hopefully you'll play again next tournament Smile

Plan_B wrote:
Woo won a tourn with a whole whoppin 1 opponent who basically had to rush all of his scores. Dont really consider this a win for meh.

Yeah, but you really deserve the first place win Corey. I'm glad Sara let you submit your Reality and grind2 scores late because if I won first because of that, I wouldn't consider it as a win too. Congrats to you for kicking my ass and getting first place Smile Hopefully by next tournament, I am somewhat more than a threat to you Razz
Back to top Go down
BrycE

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 12:23 am

thank you for hosting the tournament I had lots of fun and hope the two of you host another one sometime.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 4:56 am

Lol i forgot to submit
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 7:30 pm

This is an appeal to Sara and Frankie.
Let bob bob submit his scores Smile Maybe d4 will have a tiebreaker too!
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 10:46 pm

I wish you had asked for that before I got rid of his score on the OP, but okie :] I'll go through the thread and look for them unless you have them readily available. Get them in by Monday :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12