Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Regular batch - You guys are good

Go down 
+3
eiddiM
Bob bob(Dan)
MarioNintendo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

Regular batch - You guys are good Empty
PostSubject: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2011, 9:24 pm

Shoutout to everybody who made a file which ended up in my judging group. I'm replacing Silvuh and I wanted to let you know you were all doing pretty well.

I love you dragons.

This places LIVES.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 4:47 am

but the question remains

which batch part o0o0o0o0
Back to top Go down
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 12:18 pm

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 3:44 pm

Are you one of those "easy" judges?

:l
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2011, 1:27 pm

yeah he is
Back to top Go down
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2011, 8:23 pm

It was my first time; I tried doing what I thought was right. I tried to judge by the way I saw the others do it from previous batches, but I still couldn't get around being super subjective about all this. AJ and Kayla were the first to realize it.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 2:36 am

I was curious to see how your ratings compared to qqwref's and AJ's, and you were fairly consistent with their ratings to be honest. There were a few that they gave 4's but you gave a 5, but other than that, you weren't ever really out of the ballpark from them.

Reasoning for giving those grades though, I'm not sure how you compare. I didn't read into the notes, only looked at the ratings.

But I'm not complaining, you gave my file a 5 as well as qqwref did xD AJ helped me clean it up a bit though so hopefully you'll like this version better.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 1:24 pm

Can't really compare to qq cause he's well I'm not even gonna say it. And I'm not gonna bother getting into it cause I'm in no mood for debating anything with anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 2:00 pm

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE WANTING CONSISTENT RATING AMONGST JUDGING. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF HAVING MORE THAN ONE JUDGE IF ALL THE JUDGES OPINIONS ARE SUPPOSE TO COINCIDE WITH EACH OTHER

STOP FUCKING BITCHING WHEN SHIT DOESNT GET THE SAME OR ALMOST THE SAME RATING BY ALL THE JUDGES, FUCK
Back to top Go down
Midigami

Midigami

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 2:32 pm

Metro Controversy all over again
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 3:24 pm

file of the batch :')
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 6:18 pm

wc wrote:
IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE WANTING CONSISTENT RATING AMONGST JUDGING. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF HAVING MORE THAN ONE JUDGE IF ALL THE JUDGES OPINIONS ARE SUPPOSE TO COINCIDE WITH EACH OTHER

STOP FUCKING BITCHING WHEN SHIT DOESNT GET THE SAME OR ALMOST THE SAME RATING BY ALL THE JUDGES, FUCK

The reason for consistent rating is to show how differing opinions compare. If multiple opinions come to the same conclusion, that's usually a positive, especially if one or more opinions are strong or extreme. Would you want a file that got two +'s and a ? in game?

Besides, this wasn't even the point I was making. I was trying to show Felix that, even though he believed himself to be subjective, the judges who were (for the most part (not talking about AJ)) objective, his ratings compared. I even stated that I didn't read why he gave those ratings to help disprove his subjectivity. I was attempting to boost morale. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 8:42 pm

bad example, a file with two +'s and a ? wouldnt make it into the queue and would be further improved upon before anything
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 6:46 pm

Midigami wrote:
Metro Controversy all over again

There was a controversy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular batch - You guys are good   Regular batch - You guys are good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular batch - You guys are good
Page 1 of 1