Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.

Go down 
+6
Saphira
Sky Kitten
eiddiM
FN2000x
Bob bob(Dan)
Shikari
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikari

Shikari

A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Empty
PostSubject: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 5:24 pm

You know, I've been thinking about a thread of this kind, where I wish everyone Merry Xmas and stuff, but a thread where I just say "MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUISE, HAHA" would be kinda meh. That's why I decided to make a funny thread, as you will see as you people read. So, here are my wishes for every of you, DF members, even if few of you will read this thread anyway:

MrMagic/Brian: I wish the best for you and Jess. And for your gameplay, specially with BB Revenge. Hehu.

Ally: I wish you will continue to be one of the sweetest and nicest girls I have met on da interwebz. Seriously.

AJ: I wish the best for you, Kayla and your child. And, seriously, don't teach your kid how to FFR, he/she can be better than you. At the age of 9.

Kayla: I too wish the best for you, AJ, and your child. I want to thank you for creating such a great team.

Kellen: I wish no more tendenitis for you. And, along with Brian, you should come to D5 with me.

Austin/pmon: I wish you will get better at FFR. Nah, just kidding, you're already good.

Middie: I wish you will stop being an ass. But, I know that's impossible, so Merry Christmas anyway. <3

bob bob/Dan: I wish you will stop being so good at FFR. Seriously, it annoys me. Sad

Plan B: I wish you more luck next time you hang around the CT forum, hehe.

DarkChrysalis/Tyler: I wish you more good stepfiles, more FFR skills and more image compressors. Heh.

Alex Dee: I wish you dominate school this year, like you dominate FFR and SM.

wc/Carlos: I wish more good stepfiles from you. Also, Mastication Numerique is your best file, specially because it has a BG/BN made by me. Cool

Wilson/iironiic: I wish I could give an Oscar as a Christmas gift. That performance at "Cast Away" was brilliant.

Jae aka Mr. Mod: I wish you more awesome tournaments, more bans, the best for you and your kid, AND LESS FUCKING AIM ANTHEM, GODDAMIT!

Mikey/Z: More luck with your next audition at a music school. And go back to FFR already.

Rob/Takedown: I wish you less complaints and more playing. You can do awesome things at FFR this year, because practice is the key.

Jon/Velocity: Keep up the great job at coding, man. And give me the new profile layout. Cool

Niala: Keep up being the great guy you are is that what I wish for you. :3

typing like wat/Khalyil: I wish you will get better at FFR. Start with easy files. Like I said to Takedown, practice is the key.

Scintill/Alvin: I wish you more good stepfiles. Also, do you still have Classical Music MIDIs? :3

Well, I think that's all. If your name isn't there, seems like we didn't talk too much. I know I'm not important, but give it a try in 2011, I don't bite. Just when necessary, if you got my drift.
Anyway,

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU PEOPLE!

Last edited by Shikari on December 22nd 2010, 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 5:27 pm

Nice thread bro Cool
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 5:28 pm

Very Happy thanks man, I wish you a merry christmas as well Smile
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 5:55 pm

Me an ass?

What?! HOW RUDE.

Nah I'm kidding. Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 7:17 pm

Thank you Raph, and a very Merry Christmas to you. I hope your Christmas is full of happiness and joy. <3
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 8:19 pm

Thanks Phael <3 Merry Christmas to you too
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 10:25 pm

Merry Christmas, even though my name isn't here! I'm not offended at all, actually. See ya in 2011 and don't forget to never drink and drive!
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 10:41 pm

Haha, never really caught you on so not surprised to not see me there.
Happy Christmas, Merry New Year and all that bah humbug.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
kjwkjw
Simfile Author
kjwkjw

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 12:37 am

An early Merry Christmas to you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 11:42 pm

Shoot, I didn't make it onto Raphael's "nice" list!! It's not my fault my calling in life is to be a lurker. I guess my "new year's resolution" will have to be "be more active next year." Somehow, I think that was my resolution for this year... oops.

All in good spirits, of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.   A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Merry Christmas to all of you, from your good noob, Raphael.
Page 1 of 1