Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?

Go down 
+10
DarkChrysalis
danceflashrevo
T-Forc3
Vanilla Mnm
kjwkjw
FN2000x
eiddiM
~Zeta~
Saphira
gozes
14 posters
AuthorMessage
gozes

does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 1:58 pm

cause i know i do. the guru ones like devour and saddestrmx are good. but the master songs are sucking.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 7:04 pm

meee
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 7:05 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 8:32 pm

I dislike a lot of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 11:19 pm

I have every file in Newvember

lol
Back to top Go down
kjwkjw
Simfile Author
kjwkjw

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 8:11 am

Xx{Midnight}xX wrote:
I dislike a lot of them

Same. =/
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 2:18 pm

Versatile was the only song I liked out of all of these Sad
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mnm

Vanilla Mnm

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 11:21 pm

The only bad ones are the ones not level 10+. ;/ I am bored with the other ones.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 1:22 am

I'm tired of just FMOs this isn't fucking SM, put somefiles that are CLEVER.
Like fucking Ivaltek.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 1:29 am

I haven't played anything new since like February...

So I have no opinion
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
danceflashrevo

danceflashrevo

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 10:18 pm

The only ones I hate are the ones that are impossible to FC and AAA such as RATO and stuff like that where the only reason for it is to torcher yourself. I don't think anyone has FC'd that horrible song. Vertex Beta vROFL is rediculous. It's a good song and all but I could not beat it in 20 years! That's all I have to say!
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 7:02 pm

RATO has been FC'd... with decent PA even.

I like some of the new songs, like Angel Island Remix and pretty much all the 10s thus far.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 2:04 pm

i have no motivation to play them and the ones i have played all sucked
Back to top Go down
Silver Eternis

Silver Eternis

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:58 am

torcher yourself.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 8:23 am

not until i get a computer in which an FC is possible without endless whoring. lag free keeps me drug free
Back to top Go down
Aishiteruyo

Aishiteruyo

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 9:44 am

Get a Windows 7 pc or buy a fresh new hard drive (not expensive), remove the old one and get a Windows 7 cd and just install it
Back to top Go down
Silver Eternis

Silver Eternis

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 5:34 pm

btw I hate a majority of FFR's songs now.
Back to top Go down
‡ lord s snake ‡

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 7:35 pm

some are good but yet crappy at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?   does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone hate the new master songs that have come out recently?
Page 1 of 1