Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament

Go down 
+26
V
Shad0wprodigy
typing like wat
alloyus
carebear4
Sweagen
kmay
pmonibuv1
GG_Guru
eiddiM
Saphira
Halogen-
Plan_B
Xyronic (Alex)
XxShortboyownzxX
tomatoshadow
Bob bob(Dan)
wc
.WokeR.
FN2000x
BrycE
iironiic
AlexDest
~Zeta~
ichliebekase
Frankie
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie

Frankie

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:11 pm

Hey guys. Frankie here. Sara and I were going to host a tournament. We were going to put up the OP back when Kayla put up hers for the second Custom Tournament. But, we held off for this moment.

Sara and I figured, since we met through a tournament (FireKai Original Team Tournament) why not host one as our anniversary present to all of you guys.

Tournament Basics

1. This tournament will be PA based. Of course, combo doesn't matter Smile
2. This tournament will include BOTH the custom songs and the actual FFR songs. ( You want variety (carlos) here you go )
3. THIS TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE TWO SONGS PER ROUND. ONE FROM THE CUSTOM FFR AND ONE FROM THE PUBLIC. (there may be times where you get two from the public so there's not same songs as you guys keep saying)
3. There will be no eliminations seeing as its just better than way. Every round you will obtain a score. If you AAA obviously you get the highest score Smile
4. In a nut shell, there's going to be two tournaments in one. There will be a "champion" so to say for both the public FFR and the custom FFR. Your scores for the public songs will be added up all together and the person with the highest combined score will be the champion for their division of the public FFR. Same goes for the custom.
5. If you win the Custom FFR and someone else wins the Public FFR then those two winners face off in a one song only chart to see who wins the supreme championship.
6. There will be 6 rounds 3 days each Smile

RULES

1. No cheating. We will be going to AJ or Kayla who are the site owners to see if you're actually playing the songs of the custom, on this engine if we feel suspicious.
2. No drama. You're placed where you're placed end of story. We will coincide with AJ and Kayla for placements, since they know you guys stats more than us.
3. Just have fun Smile
4. NO USING RIGHT LEFT MODS ON THE PUBLIC FFR! (I'm serious. I can't check it but still, don't be a cheater) YOU MAY USE MIRROR.

Difficulties

D1- 7-7-8-8-8-9/10
D2- 8-8-8-9-9-10
D3- 9-9-9-10-10-11
D4- 10-10-11-11-11-12
D5- 11-11-11-12-12-12
D6- 12-12-12-12-12-12

Trust me when I say these songs are not meant to be AAA'd everytime except for D6 Smile

The tournament has ended!

Since there is a tie between myself (Sara) and Austin (pmonibuv1) for winners of each engine, him and I are to have two tiebreaker songs. The scoring for this tiebreaker round is simple. Play both songs. The person with the highest combined raw score is the winner.

Division 2 = World Tour 2004 & Going on Spring Wind

Tiebreaker round ends on Monday, August 2nd.

Winners are highlighted in green.

Placements and Divisions

PUBLIC FFR SCORES

Division 6

(NSS) Velocity 632340

Division 5

Plan_Bsk81127 453385

Division 4

carebear4 349110

Division 3

MrMagic 421275

Division 2

pmonibuv1 325445

Division 1

tomatoshadow 303455

CUSTOM FFR SCORES

Division 6

(NSS) Velocity 546200

Division 5

Plan_Bsk81127 432595

Division 4

carebear4 361545

Division 3

MrMagic 354930

Division 2

ichliebekase 256910

Division 1

tomatoshadow 203860

Last edited by Frankie on July 30th 2010, 4:27 pm; edited 97 times in total
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:11 pm

Obviously, Frankie is in for D5 and I am in for D2 :] Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:18 pm

1st outside in.
Back to top Go down
AlexDest

AlexDest

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:18 pm

alright i'm in

D6 ofc
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:28 pm

Will this be going on concurrently with the other tournament?

Well either way, I suppose so. I'm in! (Probably D4)

Back to top Go down
BrycE

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:37 pm

I'm in for d2.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:39 pm

Yeah it will be on the same time as the other tourney. But it won't start for a few days. Sara and I have to talk about placements and songs as such Smile
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:42 pm

We're gonna be giving people time to sign up as well so it may start as the other one is ending.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:45 pm

well not that far away lol give it like 5-7 days Smile
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:49 pm

In I guess, I was gonna do the same kind of tournament except 1 song per round, xD

D3 pl0x :3
Back to top Go down
.WokeR.
Simfile Author
.WokeR.

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:53 pm

In. :3
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 3:22 pm

$Frankie$ wrote:
2. This tournament will include BOTH the custom songs and the actual FFR songs. ( You want variety (carlos) here you go )

as long as you dont pick the same songs that were used in the last two custom tourneys derp

Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 3:44 pm

Well some of them will be duplicated but we'll try to get more songs used. We're stepping too so hopefully Kayla and AJ will accept our files to put in game so you can play those too :]
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 3:46 pm

Ill join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:38 pm

I'm horrible at tournaments but this sounds fun!

edit : this means I'm in btw.
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:42 pm

In, ive been waiting for Public songs Smile
Back to top Go down
Xyronic (Alex)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 4:50 pm

HEYHEY THAT FIREKAI THING I WAS THERE =DDdd

(in btw)
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

May I please use my offline to play songs for the sake of better play?
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 9:14 pm

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Awesome_face_bigger

^ in
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 9:15 pm

in d3/d4 whatever one or the other or both idc lol.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:08 pm

INNNNNNN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:27 pm

I'm in...side you...r tournament.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:43 pm

In D2 Smile
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:57 pm

we will see if i feel like playing when it starts. in
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:08 pm

lol Kellen. We've been updating as we see sign ups. So go get everyone else to sign up plzkthnx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweagen

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:43 pm

Can I join ? Very Happy
I'm in D2 in the other tourney
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:47 pm

Of course you can join :] you are added.
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:58 pm

A tourney about a couple's anniversary. It doesn't get any weirder than this does it?
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:58 pm

When does this start?
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:00 pm

When the lovebirds decide it's time for us to "mate".
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:05 pm

Rofl thanks Justin XD

This is gonna start whenever we start to get a lot of people joining. We'll make an announcement in the thread when time comes closer to the start. Maybe starting sometime next week I hope?
Back to top Go down
AlexDest

AlexDest

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:13 pm

Halogen- wrote:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Awesome_face_bigger

^ in

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament 1277592766910
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:20 pm

ichliebekase wrote:
Rofl thanks Justin XD

This is gonna start whenever we start to get a lot of people joining. We'll make an announcement in the thread when time comes closer to the start. Maybe starting sometime next week I hope?

How about Monday? Mondays sound good, it's like the first day of work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:50 pm

Well go get everyone else to enter this tourney and then we has no problem starting it soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 4:25 pm

Sure thing buddy.
Back to top Go down
carebear4

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 1:39 am

I'd like to join Smile
I think I should be in d4, since I know I'm around the same level as iironiic
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 1:42 am

carebear4 wrote:
I'd like to join Smile
I think I should be in d4, since I know I'm around the same level as iironiic

He is! We've known each other for a while! Smile
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 1:33 pm

okay sorry guys were back. We were gone for a couple days.

But this thing will start prolly around wednesday/thursday. Get more sign ups Smile
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 1:43 pm

Alright so this is getting a little ridiculous. We gave you all something different. A tournament with the old songs and the new ones. You wanted variety, we gave it to you. No one wants to join, then the tournament will NOT be ran. Frankie and I were both looking forward to this tournament since we have been wanting to run one together for a long time. Everything gets updated the MOMENT it is posted. We have EVERY song for EVERY round picked already in a chart, ready for each round.

For those of you who did join, we thank you. But if by Saturday we don't have more submitters, then this tournament is a bust and will not go on.
Back to top Go down
alloyus

alloyus

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 1:46 pm

If you need more people, I'll join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 1:48 pm

i want in
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 1:54 pm

Thanks guys :] typing, are you D1? I put you there with a question mark because I wasn't sure what division you should be in.
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 2:34 pm

D1 or D2 maybe D3 u pik out of those 3
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 2:49 pm

Just curious, how does scoring goes? Is it similar to Kayla's and AJ's current custom tourney or is it completely different from that?
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:10 pm

In a nut shell, there's going to be two tournaments in one. There will be a "champion" so to say for both the public FFR and the custom FFR. Your scores for the public songs will be added up all together and the person with the highest combined score will be the champion for their division of the public FFR. Same goes for the custom. Should be interesting.

I should probably post this in the OP, shouldn't I? Surprised
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:15 pm

ichliebekase wrote:
In a nut shell, there's going to be two tournaments in one. There will be a "champion" so to say for both the public FFR and the custom FFR. Your scores for the public songs will be added up all together and the person with the highest combined score will be the champion for their division of the public FFR. Same goes for the custom. Should be interesting.

I should probably post this in the OP, shouldn't I? Surprised

Wink Wouldn't be a bad idea lol
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:20 pm

It's in there now :] under the tournament basics.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:21 pm

lol

I like the idea of that actually. I mean its one thing to beat your division on one sites type of songs. But to beat your whole division on BOTH sites is kinda nice Smile

I will put something extra in the OP. I'll talk it over with sara first though but what do you think about this:

if you win the Custom FFR and someone else wins the Public FFR then those two winners face off in a one song only chart to see who wins the supreme championship Smile

So for instance, AJ wins the songs on the custom FFR, and AlexDest wins the songs on the Public FFR, they face off on a song and the winner of that wins their division Smile

What you think?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:34 pm

Sounds pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:37 pm

It's in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next