Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament

Go down 
+26
V
Shad0wprodigy
typing like wat
alloyus
carebear4
Sweagen
kmay
pmonibuv1
GG_Guru
eiddiM
Saphira
Halogen-
Plan_B
Xyronic (Alex)
XxShortboyownzxX
tomatoshadow
Bob bob(Dan)
wc
.WokeR.
FN2000x
BrycE
iironiic
AlexDest
~Zeta~
ichliebekase
Frankie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
V

V

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:49 pm

It's still open I hope right?
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:51 pm

Damn I was hoping you wouldn't sign up before they close!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:52 pm

Why Guru?, lol (I'll take you on again, if you want :p)
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:55 pm

Well, my chances on the custom tourney have been reduced slim to none because of you but that doesn't matter I'll still take you!

Bring it.
>;D
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:56 pm

<3 Will bring us to war won't it. Doesn't matter, I don't like losing or plan on starting now. Just have to nudge Sprite out, and I'm home free.

ps: Battles are fun.
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:57 pm

lol errr heart sign
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 7:05 pm

They might put me in D6 for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 7:30 pm

Yes we are Velocity :] you belong in D6 because you keep AAAing the songs in D5 for Kayla and AJ's tournament. D6 for you.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:56 pm

Sorry Velocity, after the Custom Tourney 2 I pretty much think you'd do well in D6. I mean, you're a damn good player. I was also suggesting putting Guru in D6 as well, considering he does in fact have an FGO AAA. BUT, we'll see Smile
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 8:58 pm

Also, D5 already has a decent amount of competitors. We need more in D6 and D1. Obviously D1 is out of the question so yea Razz
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:07 pm

krunkykai22 wrote:
Sorry Velocity, after the Custom Tourney 2 I pretty much think you'd do well in D6. I mean, you're a damn good player. I was also suggesting putting Guru in D6 as well, considering he does in fact have an FGO AAA. BUT, we'll see Smile

Haha, I don't know about that Frankie I mean it's true that I have an FGO AAA on Lolo but to be honest I don't think I'll ever get it again. As a matter of fact, I don't even think I'll be able to FC Winnipeg in my current condition. I'm just not as good as I used to be back in my prime, plus all the added lag I'm getting...it almost seems as an intricately impossible task for me to accomplish. I'm still having problems AAA'ing EHHS and that was among my first FMO's ever to be AAA'd. We have to face the music Frankie, we're just not as competitive as we used to be back when FFR was still around you know? It could be lag but I don't want to rule anything out. We both have our lives to live and putting all that together with fun and games is just impossible! With work, schooling...growing up was never an easy thing to do but we gotta do it. Anyway, I think NSS just lucked out on his run with Destination Helios maybe we should keep him in D5 and see how things turn out? Either that or you can make the choice of moving me up to D6 I just want to compete against him one more time so I can show him who's the better man when it comes to flash gaming! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:08 pm

im out.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:11 pm

Guru, they can throw you up with me, then you can take me on again. I'd prefer D5 though :/
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:29 pm

Well Velocity we can have you shadow the two divisions for the time being, but if you AAA most of the songs in D5, it's D6 for you no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:30 pm

Kellen, can I ask you a question, what's been up with you lately? "I'm out"? Give me a good reason why.

Guru, I understand man, but you are exactly what Kayla is, borderline two divisions, and plus, if worst comes to worst, I'm gonna JUST compare you with velocity. Have so to say 7 divisions, but you would share the division with D6. I'm still thinking about it, but for now just post your respected scores.

Velocity, do me a favor, and post a score of necropotence, if you don't mind. And do me a favor, actually try it please? I know you to be fair, so I hope you will be. Just a curiosity I'm having. Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:30 pm

Akira wrote:
im out.

k
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:36 pm

Where's necropotence?...
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:38 pm

Public. I think.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:43 pm

To much going on now, I should be able to improve this with time. Only took 2 tries at it...

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Notmybestest

Last edited by (NSS) Velocity on July 7th 2010, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : URL fix...)
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:21 pm

I can't do anything on FFR... and I'm versing people that can BF FMO's. I used to be there, but I lost it. I've whored FFR, and I've whored SM but it doesn't want to come back. I hit everything way to late and when i focus on hitting it early i lose my combo really bad. its not worth it anymore
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:23 pm

haha, I wish I could FC that clean, well just FC in general. XD

Edit: Kellen, cant always be in the top of your division all the time, sometimes you need to sit at the bottom and work your way up. Hell, I know everyone in my division can beat me, its always been that way.

Last edited by Plan_B on July 7th 2010, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:24 pm

Akira wrote:
I can't do anything on FFR... and I'm versing people that can BF FMO's. I used to be there, but I lost it. I've whored FFR, and I've whored SM but it doesn't want to come back. I hit everything way to late and when i focus on hitting it early i lose my combo really bad. its not worth it anymore

You could always step down a division though. That's what many people (like Sprite and Carlos) who lost most of their skills did.
Back to top Go down
AlexDest

AlexDest

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:02 pm

wait ketsarku is in custom FFR ?_?
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:55 pm

Put me and GG_Guru in D5.5
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:08 am

AlexDest wrote:
wait ketsarku is in custom FFR ?_?

The song contains both the public and custom FFR. If you can't find it on the custom, it's in the public, and vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:11 am

I'll play D6 if these are the next round songs:

D6 = Vertex Beta vrofl
D5 = Death Piano
D4 = grind2
D3 = Here We Go!
D2 = Counter Clockwise Chant Pattern
D1 = Slash Maid

Last edited by (NSS) Space Fox on July 8th 2010, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling >_>)
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:04 am

(NSS) Space Fox wrote:
I'll play D6 if these are the next round songs:

D6 = Vertex Beta vrofl
D5 = Death Panio
D4 = grind2
D3 = Here We Go!
D2 = Counter Clockwise Chant Pattern
D1 = Slash Maid

lmao this guy makes me laugh
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:25 am

Kellen, how do you think I got to where I am now? Practice and a shit ton of it brotha. Trust me when I say that. Look at my opponents. I've been D5 now for almost a year. I still haven't won a D5 division tourney. Please keep trying man. I promise it will all work out in the end. Smile

And velocity. That's a really rough score to judge on. But, For now, shadow D5 and D6 okay? I'll let you know where your staying in round 3 Smile And you'll keep your scores posted so do your best.

Alex= Songs might be chosen BOTH from one side. Not to many songs on Custom FFR, therefore more Public songs, as you will see later in the tourney Smile sorry for the inconvience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:56 am

I put the explanation for the songs in the OP. It was only posted in the post I made for the new round and Frankie didn't put it in the OP and I didn't catch it, that's our mistake. It should be clear to everyone now. Any more questions, please ask kindly. We'd be happy to help.

Oh, and

(NSS) Space Fox wrote:
D5 = Death Panio

Panio? I've never heard of a panio before, neither have I heard of the song "Death Panio" XD

Also, GG_Guru and Velocity. I have you both shadowing both D5 and D6. Justin, you will most likely be bumped down to D5 and Velocity to D6. But Justin if you want to stay in D6 be my guest. If Velocity does turn out to belong in D6, I am not allowing him to continue in D5 to allow the D5 players to compete fairly. If you both could please post all four songs, EHHS and Main Theme for D5, Integraation and Ketsarku for D6. REMINDER, Ketsarku is in public but it's being counted for your custom score. Velocity, don't worry about playing Necropotence anymore, it was just to see where you'd belong.

I hope you guys all enjoy the tournament!
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:06 am

Piano, there I fixed it. I'll see how the songs go for me.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:08 am

I wonder if Frankie remembers making this ;] Back before FFR crashed, we wanted to host a tourney together. This would have been our banner.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Tourna10

Looks pretty cool in my opinion. I wish I found it before the tourney went up x]
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:36 am

I'll start praticing for D6...

D5:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 D5custom
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 D5ffr

D6:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 D6custom
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 D6ffr
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:51 am

Wow Velocity .... my best on ketsarku is 11-0-0-2 ... integraation is 13-2-0-4 >.> come on now I know you can beat me Smile
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:52 am

I only tried once :p
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:54 am

rofl go fix them Smile
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:59 am

One Fixed:
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 D6custom

Last edited by (NSS) Space Fox on July 8th 2010, 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED)
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 10:51 am

sup ichlie Smile

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Untitled-193
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:08 am

wtf nss
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:39 am

Id like to see velocity play it on the actual engine uploaded on LD's website, and not his own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:57 am

Well, that does bring up an interesting fact. I did not clarify where you had to play the songs, however, the dispute was with offlines. So .... Velocity, I'm so sorry to have to do this ...... Please, replay it on LD's site :'( don't hate me...
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:34 pm

Sup pmon.

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Youkos11

I changed my method of playing this song so many times, I ended up on the public FFR with the link on the site, mirror, and a new key configuration. Seriously? I lost all that skill? I AAA'd this about 10 months ago. Oshi-

Also, updating constantly.
Back to top Go down
pmonibuv1

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:35 pm

awww poop now i gotta AAA too >.<
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:04 pm

This is why I should never crop images...

Last edited by (NSS) Space Fox on July 8th 2010, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:09 pm

I don't want to cause an argument, the only thing is, no offense to Velo or anything, he DOES know how to make bots play for him, without it being visible to anyone. That's why I said it would be safer if everyone played it from the links to the websites.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:14 pm

Magic, I see what your saying. Remind me to not crop images...
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:18 pm

(NSS) Space Fox wrote:
Magic, I see what your saying. Remind me to not crop images...

Don't crop images.

:]
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:50 pm

velocity its ok but with all the confusion i just feel its best for you to try again and fullscreen it and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:53 pm

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Thisisrealdammit.th

Can you accept this?
I got tired of this song. Awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:26 pm

Thank you :]
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 5:02 pm

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 EHYHh
Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 1NQzL

I don't know why but custom FFR lags a LOT more than lightdarnkess'. With custom I have to good the first note (it freezes at the beggining everytime) and it lags like hell when there's too many notes, even on easy songs. Anyways, not gonna whine more than that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament   Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara & Frankie Anniversary Tournament
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next