Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Merry Christmas, DF!

Go down 
+5
Shikari
iironiic
kjwkjw
eiddiM
Sky Kitten
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

Merry Christmas, DF! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 12:52 am

Merry Christmas, DF! Merry_christmas

Hello, DF! It is the second Christmas celebrated here and it is time to spread lots of love and joy. We receive gifts, we give them, and we cherish them always. While we all celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, we are all here to commemorate on the many times we spend with our loved ones, even if they are not with us. We all spend different holidays whether it would be Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or a different holiday; we hope you all spend your holidays well rested and well deserving. It just so happens, this is our kittens' first Christmas with us, and we are making sure they are not ruining the Christmas tree (they already have climbed it, and Oreo has played hide and seek with us !_!), but we are making this worthwhile and everlasting.

Christmas is my favourite holiday, and I'm sure it is for most of us. It is part of our winter holidays; two weeks off from school, just fooling around, getting together with family, going shopping for last minute Christmas gifts. Hanukkah gets their eight days of gifts, and I'm not sure about Kwanzaa, but I think they do something similar (I need to do some research! I'm not in school mode ;___; )

Every gift we get is something given from our family and friends. They didn't have to go shopping for us, but they did. They certainly do mean the world of us, and even if it's something we didn't want, we should still be thankful for what we get, and not what we SHOULD get.

Did you all have a Christmas dinner? If so, ours was fantastic. Traditional Polish dinner, it was great. Dumplings, soup, potatoes, fish, different types of cakes. We all share a piece of bread with each other, to wish each other a Merry Christmas and may 2011 be a better year for all of us.

On behalf of all of us, we want to wish all of DF a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May 2011 be relaxing, amazing, a wild ride. We think about AJ and Kayla right now, as they are expecting their baby in early March, some of us are graduating from high school, are going through a lot of stress, but we all should make sure they will be all right. That goes the same for the rest of us. We should all look out for each other, and be the shoulder to lie on when they are in need of a friend. In DF, we are all family, and we respect those who respect us back.

Guys, again, Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa - Happy Holidays, and God bless. <3

Anything you would like to share what you guys did for Christmas, feel free to do so here. Smile
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 12:55 am

Christmas hasn't happened for me yet.

Hopefully it's fun and i don't get majorly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
kjwkjw
Simfile Author
kjwkjw

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 12:58 am

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I only have 11 hours of Christmas left and I haven't done much, haha. Probably going out for a nice family dinner tonight though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 1:06 am

Merry Christmas to you too Ally <3 Thank you for a great year of fun and joy! Hope next year is the same! If not better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shikari

Shikari

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 1:09 am

I spend my Christmas with my mom, and only her. You know? Seemed like a whole family was here. Christmas is a family time, yeah, but even yourself can be your own family, and that's what counts.

Anyway, Merry Christmas again, every of you. And a Happy New Year as well.

~Raphael
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 1:11 am

I love you guys <3

It's technically not xmas here just yet but right now it's not really feeling much like xmas to me because of being so far away from everyone. But I'm sure I'll cheer up especially because this is the first xmas AJ and I are sharing together.

Anyways I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday no matter what it is you celebrate. <3333333333
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 1:14 am

Merry Christmas to everyone in DF.

Christmas Eve was nice, somewhat peaceful, and a bit productive too! I wouldn't love nothing more than to be in good spirits, and good health for the holidays, aside from a nasty stomach ache (yay for milk + me having a "slight" intolerance to lactose"). Materials are nice, but I don't care for them, nor do I need them.

As far as you all, I hope you all have a safe holiday, cherish the time with your family, and most importantly, enjoy the time you have to yourself.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 1:46 am

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope yours is 10 times better then mine is.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:11 am

It's 11 PM, so I'm still on Christmas Eve.
How did I spend it?
I WORKED!
8]

Happy Christmas, Merry New Year and all that bah humbug.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, DF!   Merry Christmas, DF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, DF!
Page 1 of 1