Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

My Stepmania retirement.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexDest

AlexDest

My Stepmania retirement. Empty
PostSubject: My Stepmania retirement.   My Stepmania retirement. Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 7:08 pm

Retiring has been thought about for a month now and now I finally quit. I haven't been motivated enough to get any scores and my skill has dropped fast. I've been extremely sick for 2 weeks and depressed for a week because of family problems and I should really catch up on school and my life which I have been procrastinating. I will be taking a break from KBO, FFR, and Dragons Fury for a while but I will be back, just really need an opportunity to get back into my life and start living it again. You all can contact me on Facebook, AIM, and MSN but I will barely be online.

See ya guys, for now.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: My Stepmania retirement.   My Stepmania retirement. Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 10:34 pm

Aww good luck with everything
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Kommisar
Simfile Author

PostSubject: Re: My Stepmania retirement.   My Stepmania retirement. Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 9:16 am

gl mang. i'll make you an op when you come back
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluexoon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Stepmania retirement.   My Stepmania retirement. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Stepmania retirement.
Page 1 of 1