Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Hm...

Go down 
+9
tomatoshadow
♫♪
Bob bob(Dan)
FN2000x
Saphira
Hrnmhmm
Jae-
T-Forc3
xBBx Takedown
13 posters
AuthorMessage
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:40 pm

So I'm guessing people are probably thinking why did Robbie quit Dragon's Fury?
Besides others peoples reasoning like thinking I'm stupid or retarded I have real reasons why.

1.) Way too much drama. People liked starting with me for no apprent reason most of the time. I don't enjoy mockery or anything that causes harm to the human body.
2.) I did not feel like part of the team. I was felt like if I said anything to help the team, no one took my advice or help.
And lastly...
3.) Because of the certain people on the team. I'm not coming back until these people get their act up and start treating me right.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 3:21 am

1.) Welcome to life
2.) So you don't feel like you belong with everyone else?
3.) You just gotta deal with it. There's folks on here who I can't stand for the life of me, but I'll suck it up and deal with it / them because I know there's people here who keep me around.

Also,
xBBx Takedown wrote:
1.) Way too much drama.

I know I'm being totally hypocritical as I'm just stoking the fire here but if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. This thread is just adding to it.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
Jae-

Jae-

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 5:24 am

Hm... Kbrjuh
Back to top Go down
Hrnmhmm

Hrnmhmm

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 11:03 am

Hmmwell, I can relate. T-Force's last couple of sentences were meaningful, unlike the rest.
My respectful condolences, dear stranger.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 1:09 pm

I don't agree with the way a lot of people treat Robbie. I don't really care if you don't like a person or not you should still show some respect. He gets harassed for the littlest of things all the time. There are things he says and does that I don't agree with either but there are times I see people just give him shit for absoultly no reason at all.

On to Robbies reasonings

1) Way too much drama? This place doesn't even come close to the drama on FFR. But you can't expect it to be perfect 100% of the time because we are all different people that think/act differently. Shit's going to happen.

2) I listen to what everyone has to say when it comes to suggestions or whatever but that doesn't mean I have to take your idea and use it. A lot of people come up with a lot of things but ultimately I have the choice whether or not to use it. If I feel it's something we don't need or maybe it's just not the right time for it I'm not going to use it. I've been successfully running this team for over a year now and all it's been doing is getting bigger. I listen but I can't take every idea not everything is going to work. And if you're upset about me saying no to you doing placements in the tournament well that's just ridiculous. AJ and I know well enough where people should be we've been running tournaments for a long time. If you feel like you can do so much better than we have been doing then go run your own team and see how it goes and if you can keep it 100% drama free. I find this comment of yours offensive to all AJ and I have done FOR FREE to keep people entertained and have some fun. I don't have to do this and I don't have to pay for a server out of my own pocket but I do.

3) Because of certain people on the team? Now are these people that are actually on the team or are they people that just hangout here? Because there's a ton of people here that aren't on the team but they come here to chill out and chat with people etc. This place has been a great place for the most part. Yes there's been shit along the way but take a look at how awful ffr was before it went down and take a look at the 1st few days that it was back. Plus you do realize most people do this crap to you because you respond to it. If you didn't they wouldn't keep going at you. I've been trolled/flammed to hell and I laughed it off and they left me alone. They can only hurt you if you let them. Plus anytime there's every been anything said that I know about do I not step in and try to fix/stop it?

I told you I respect your decision to leave if you so choose. But if you're going to keep coming here and talking like this then we have a problem. If you have a problem talk to me I've told this to everyone. Show me what's going on take a ss when someone does some shit whatever. And I'll do what I can. But I can't do shit about what I don't see and I can't be here every minute of every day to watch everything. I clear out forum posts that I feel are offensive and anytime someone has told me some shit is going on in chat I've gotten on. But I can only do so much. Frankly if you can't handle some of this stuff I would recommend not being on FFR at all because it's way worse over there then it is here.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
FN2000x

FN2000x

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 2:17 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
1.) Welcome to life
3.) You just gotta deal with it. There's folks on here who I can't stand for the life of me, but I'll suck it up and deal with it / them because I know there's people here who keep me around.

Also,
xBBx Takedown wrote:
1.) Way too much drama.

I know I'm being totally hypocritical as I'm just stoking the fire here but if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. This thread is just adding to it.

Me and you, perfect example lmao.

You keep adding to it, and I come back for more.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 3:00 pm

Jae- wrote:
Hm... Kbrjuh

This made me lol
Back to top Go down
♫♪

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 3:07 pm

cya
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 5:12 pm

I like you but I've always thought you seem to imagine drama where there isn't. Don't take things too seriously, this is the internet.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:45 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
1.) Welcome to life

Also,
xBBx Takedown wrote:
1.) Way too much drama.

Honestly there is no one here at all to keep me around. I get pushed away but's it's whatever. Until people do change their attitude around here. I'm not coming back. That is my final answer.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:50 pm

tomatoshadow wrote:
I like you but I've always thought you seem to imagine drama where there isn't. Don't take things too seriously, this is the internet.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:56 pm

Aj, is that what you were thinking? lol
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:01 pm

xBBx Takedown wrote:
Honestly there is no one here at all to keep me around. I get pushed away but's it's whatever. Until people do change their attitude around here. I'm not coming back. That is my final answer.

A lot of what I'll be saying has been said.

Well, you're missing your own points. You're blaming everyone else for your problems around here. You're letting them get to you. That's when you flip out, start swearing, call them names, brag, or other rudely stuff. That's the old you that has not changed. You said you've changed but when people test you, it shows that you have not changed since you resort to those things listed. I wouldn't blame everyone else for your issues or concerns. May they be a catalyst for it? Yes, but when you return the favor, it only fuels it. Your #3 certainly does not help your better image that you're trying to make of yourself. It shows that you still hold grudges over petty things, most of which people use to get on your nerves.

Some things you might consider doing:
1. Learn to ignore them and the drama.
2. Truly change your aspect without returning to your old self.
3. Send out apologies or ask apologies and start anew (like #2). If they do not apologize, flame you, or not accept your apology, move on and don't dwell on it. In time, that may change, you just have to show it.
4. Adapt to everyone else if they won't change. If not, you don't have to stay or be around here. There's a community and a team here.
5. Be more respectful or more inclined to accepting a joke or a big tease and not take everything so serious.

NOTE: You do not have to listen to what I've said. It's just some things to consider doing or thinking about instead of making such a thing like this. I'm only trying to help.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:09 pm

~Z~ wrote:
xBBx Takedown wrote:

A lot of what I'll be saying has been said.

Well, you're missing your own points. You're blaming everyone else for your problems around here. You're letting them get to you. That's when you flip out, start swearing, call them names, brag, or other rudely stuff. That's the old you that has not changed. You said you've changed but when people test you, it shows that you have not changed since you resort to those things listed. I wouldn't blame everyone else for your issues or concerns. May they be a catalyst for it? Yes, but when you return the favor, it only fuels it. Your #3 certainly does not help your better image that you're trying to make of yourself. It shows that you still hold grudges over petty things, most of which people use to get on your nerves.

Some things you might consider doing:
1. Learn to ignore them and the drama.
2. Truly change your aspect without returning to your old self.
3. Send out apologies or ask apologies and start anew (like #2). If they do not apologize, flame you, or not accept your apology, move on and don't dwell on it. In time, that may change, you just have to show it.
4. Adapt to everyone else if they won't change. If not, you don't have to stay or be around here. There's a community and a team here.
5. Be more respectful or more inclined to accepting a joke or a big tease and not take everything so serious.

NOTE: You do not have to listen to what I've said. It's just some things to consider doing or thinking about instead of making such a thing like this. I'm only trying to help.

Here's the think Mikey:

1.) I do attempt to ignore the shit I go through on here. It works for a little bit but now for a long period of time.
2.) I have changed in a way people have not noticed yet.
3.) Why should I send apologies to people who do the wrong doing? They should be the one who apologizes, not me. I'm the friendly one till someone bugs me.
4.) The only reason I did mostly quit is being of certain people who do hang around the site. I don't enjoy people bullies others because they go through the same thing in real life. Don't bring your real life situations to the Interent.
Finally...
5.) I'm very respectful actually. People just haven't given me the chance to prove that I changed. Hence why I'm no longer part of the team as of right now.

And in general, I hold grudges for a reason. The reason is because I know for damn sure a lot of these people go through the same shit I deal with on here which was on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:34 pm

xBBx Takedown wrote:

So why are you still posting here?
Seriously. You're prolonging your stay for reasons that are unknown to me. Whether it's to see if someone cares enough to keep you around or not, I can say that there's no one in this thread who will be one your side for it.

Also.
xBBx Takedown wrote:
1.) I do attempt to ignore the shit I go through on here. It works for a little bit but now for a long period of time.
3.) Why should I send apologies to people who do the wrong doing? They should be the one who apologizes, not me. I'm the friendly one till someone bugs me.
4.) The only reason I did mostly quit is being of certain people who do hang around the site. I don't enjoy people bullies others because they go through the same thing in real life. Don't bring your real life situations to the Interent.
Finally...
5.) I'm very respectful actually. People just haven't given me the chance to prove that I changed. Hence why I'm no longer part of the team as of right now.

1.) Well obviously not with success
2.) And why haven't we noticed? Because there's been no change. Either that, or not one worth noticing.
3.) LOL. You're usually the instigator. It's jokes taken too seriously and you freak on us. Not to mention, it's that attitude which makes you unpopular in the first place. Even if you're not in the wrong, an apology is still a big thing in getting support. That kind of attitude makes you seem like you're above all of us and we're no better than the dirt under your heel.
4.) Don't bring your real life to the internet? Get real. Then only people who don't are the trolls who have their alternate trolling personas. Almost everyone else on here who I talk to will talk about their stuff on the web. It's not just a place to escape, but a place to find answers, encouragement and support.
5.) You want respect? Earn it. Being you didn't earn it before, maybe it's time to change something up. We don't need to give you a chance to prove it, you need to find it. If you can't, then you haven't changed.

Sorry, I'll leave my pennies and go.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:43 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
xBBx Takedown wrote:

So why are you still posting here?
Seriously. You're prolonging your stay for reasons that are unknown to me. Whether it's to see if someone cares enough to keep you around or not, I can say that there's no one in this thread who will be one your side for it.

Also.
xBBx Takedown wrote:
Finally...

1.) Well obviously not with success
2.) And why haven't we noticed? Because there's been no change. Either that, or not one worth noticing.
3.) LOL. You're usually the instigator. It's jokes taken too seriously and you freak on us. Not to mention, it's that attitude which makes you unpopular in the first place. Even if you're not in the wrong, an apology is still a big thing in getting support. That kind of attitude makes you seem like you're above all of us and we're no better than the dirt under your heel.
4.) Don't bring your real life to the internet? Get real. Then only people who don't are the trolls who have their alternate trolling personas. Almost everyone else on here who I talk to will talk about their stuff on the web. It's not just a place to escape, but a place to find answers, encouragement and support.
5.) You want respect? Earn it. Being you didn't earn it before, maybe it's time to change something up. We don't need to give you a chance to prove it, you need to find it. If you can't, then you haven't changed.

Sorry, I'll leave my pennies and go.

Duh what I have attempted has failed obviously. I'm never the instigator, I'm usually the one that's automatically targeted at. And honestly, I come to DF forums for a reason and the reason why I came here ever in the first place was so I have people to talk to about the problems I'm having irl but that usually ends up me yet again being mocked and etc. And I've attempted to earn respect several times before, but no one wants to give me it.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:48 pm

xBBx Takedown wrote:

Duh what I have attempted has failed obviously. I'm never the instigator, I'm usually the one that's automatically targeted at.

Okay you know what. Sometimes you are the instigator and if you can't see your own mistakes then there's no point cause nothing is ever going to change. Yes you do get targeted a lot and there are times I don't think you deserve it but there are times I can see why people are targeting you. Like now you're sitting here bashing the community and you expect them not to come back at you about your attitude? I've always been nice to you and I've tried to help you but i'm not going to sit back anymore and watch you play the woe is me card when there are times you are at fault. Maybe not all the time but you need to realize you have your faults too. Stop acting superior to everyone.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:55 pm

Saphira wrote:
xBBx Takedown wrote:

Duh what I have attempted has failed obviously. I'm never the instigator, I'm usually the one that's automatically targeted at.

Okay you know what. Sometimes you are the instigator and if you can't see your own mistakes then there's no point cause nothing is ever going to change. Yes you do get targeted a lot and there are times I don't think you deserve it but there are times I can see why people are targeting you. Like now you're sitting here bashing the community and you expect them not to come back at you about your attitude? I've always been nice to you and I've tried to help you but i'm not going to sit back anymore and watch you play the woe is me card when there are times you are at fault. Maybe not all the time but you need to realize you have your faults too. Stop acting superior to everyone.

Kayla, I respect you and the people who ARE part of the team. But the non-members in the forum I do not respect. I'm not bashing the community, I'm bashing the people who deserve it. I'm not talking any shit on anyone on the team. The team is the people who I respect but I don't respect the trolls and flamers who aren't part of the team. And the woe is me card? I have never played that card. Seems like I do but I don't. And most of time I do realize I am the fault but people don't realize sometimes it's their fault. I'm not acting superior.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:06 pm

xBBx Takedown wrote:
Saphira wrote:
xBBx Takedown wrote:

Kayla, I respect you and the people who ARE part of the team. But the non-members in the forum I do not respect. I'm not bashing the community, I'm bashing the people who deserve it. I'm not talking any shit on anyone on the team. The team is the people who I respect but I don't respect the trolls and flamers who aren't part of the team. And the woe is me card? I have never played that card. Seems like I do but I don't. And most of time I do realize I am the fault but people don't realize sometimes it's their fault. I'm not acting superior.

Robbie, you ARE acting as if you DO need the respect from everyone in this community. There are going to be people who will give you it, and people who won't. You have to see that this is the internet, and not everyone is going to wipe off their dirt off their foot just so they can give you their full-undivided attention. You do instigate at times, and sometimes you do get targeted unfairly, but you have to learn to be the bigger person and ignore any flamming/trolling they are doing to you. You want to pay attention to those you DO respect - do it. It really looks like you are being extremely sensitive by reacting to the mockery you are vulnerable to and people often use it to their advantage. If that happens, get a mod/admin, and they will tell the "bad guy" to cool it. Now stop trying to say the whole community is at fault, and learn that you have your mistakes as well, just as Kayla mentioned.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:14 pm

Sky Kitten wrote:
Robbie, you ARE acting as if you DO need the respect from everyone in this community. There are going to be people who will give you it, and people who won't. You have to see that this is the internet, and not everyone is going to wipe off their dirt off their foot just so they can give you their full-undivided attention. You do instigate at times, and sometimes you do get targeted unfairly, but you have to learn to be the bigger person and ignore any flamming/trolling they are doing to you. You want to pay attention to those you DO respect - do it. It really looks like you are being extremely sensitive by reacting to the mockery you are vulnerable to and people often use it to their advantage. If that happens, get a mod/admin, and they will tell the "bad guy" to cool it. Now stop trying to say the whole community is at fault, and learn that you have your mistakes as well, just as Kayla mentioned.

As I said to Kayla, I'm not blaming the team members of DF, I'm blaming the people who do what they do to me which is three main people: Corey, Derek, and Carlos.
I never had a problem with Derek and Corey till here. Carlos I always had a problem with.
Ally, I want you to bring in or name five people that respect me here. I want to see if it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:17 pm

xBBx Takedown wrote:

This whole time in the thread you've said how you're not at fault your not at fault and acting like everyone is out to get you (woe is me card) when there are people that treat you here just like anyone else. All you're focusing on is the bad never any of the good. I'm a frigging leader and an admin and people disrespect me. It happens you're not going to get respect from every single person. Especially if they feel your attitude is shitty which most of the time Robbie you're pissed off or upset about something.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:24 pm

Saphira wrote:
xBBx Takedown wrote:

This whole time in the thread you've said how you're not at fault your not at fault and acting like everyone is out to get you (woe is me card) when there are people that treat you here just like anyone else. All you're focusing on is the bad never any of the good. I'm a frigging leader and an admin and people disrespect me. It happens you're not going to get respect from every single person. Especially if they feel your attitude is shitty which most of the time Robbie you're pissed off or upset about something.

Upset most of time is what you got right and the pissed off part depends how my day goes. Plus I sent you an IM, Kayla.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 10:27 pm

Quite frankly, you won't find any. Because I think it's safe to say all of us lost any we may have had seeing how you react to situations as well as handling people. This thread? Prime example.

So there's 3 folks who piss you off (and I will agree. One of them pisses me off). Big whoop.
One's an ass who should never be taken seriously to save your life.
One I don't know well enough to have an opinion.
One is the on I have an issue with so I can't say a thing.

Main point is: stuff happens, deal with it. People will be around who you don't like. Whoopdy-doo, take everything they say with a grain of salt and don't give two craps about what they say. Only the people you care for are the ones that matter. Once the disliked ones start to matter to you, you've got a problem. I can't tell you how to change, only you can do that.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 4:09 am

If you quit

Why are you still posting here

Just sayin
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 8:34 am

Bob bob(Dan) wrote:
If you quit

Why are you still posting here

Just sayin

Because I'm part of those people who now just hang around here.
I had full permission from Kayla to visit this team.
Just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalAtlas

MetalAtlas

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 10:47 am

robbie, you're a cool kid, you've always been first to jump on the band wagon to help, as long as ive known you. Youre a good guy just take everything in stride man
Back to top Go down
http://thisthatanotherthing.forumotion.com
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 4:21 pm

MetalAtlas wrote:
robbie, you're a cool kid, you've always been first to jump on the band wagon to help, as long as ive known you. Youre a good guy just take everything in stride man

Thank you Shayne. I enjoy helping people. And I know I take everything to seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hm...   Hm... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: