Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

User Colors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:19 pm

Okay so we have 5 colors for members now. There's one that everyone is autosubbed to which is the green. If you want to be one of the other colors go to the bottom of the index page and click whichever member color from there that you want to be. That will take you to the group then request to join. I have to approve them all because that's just how this forum is so you may not get it right away but I will get to them.

Last edited by Saphira on September 3rd 2011, 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:33 pm

Saphira wrote:
I have to approve them all because that's just how this forum is so you may not get it right away but I will get to them.

I'd assume she also doesnt want 163 color requests a day because you feel like light blue today and not purple and you were green yesterday. Pick your favorite out of the 4 and try to stick with it. And as some people may have figured out, asking to add more colors/change the 4 you have is probably not the best idea...

Also, if you are Mod/Coder/Simfile Author, you CANNOT change your colors without being removed from your prior group, so dont ask.

Last edited by DarkChrysalis on August 31st 2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:34 pm

^
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
V

V

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:57 pm

Stayed the Same:
AdministratorsBlue
ModeratorsRed
Simfile AuthorPink

Changed:
CodersYellow -> Orange
MemberYellow
^Cyan
^Purple
^Dark Blue
^Green

Removed:
Chat ModeratorsOrange -> Red
Non-DF MembersPale Green

Last edited by (NSS) Velocity on August 31st 2010, 11:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Color Update)
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 6:16 pm

I'm special now
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 11:08 pm

^
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
Sponsored content

User Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Colors   User Colors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Colors
Page 1 of 1