Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Happy birthday AJ!!!

Go down 
+20
.WokeR.
typing like wat
Frankie
Brikins
wc
DarkChrysalis
T-Forc3
Draco
prongsie
ichliebekase
eiddiM
Lorika
alloyus
Sky Kitten
MetalAtlas
Halogen-
Dossar
soxowner32
samurai7694
Saphira
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Happy birthday AJ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:00 am

I don't care if this sounds all mushy to the rest of you guys we never get mushy on here so deal with it just this once XD

AJ you are my heart, my soul, my everything. I would be lost without you. I couldn't ask for a sweeter more caring person than you are. I hope that we get to spend the rest of our lives together. Today is your 19th birthday and I want nothing more than to give you the world, unfortunately I don't have much to give but I will try my best to make this one of the best birthdays ever.

Happy birthday baby

I love you <3
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
samurai7694
Simfile Author
samurai7694

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:00 am

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear AJ, happy birthday to you!

IN SPANISH! EVERYBODY NOW!:

¡Que los cumplan feliz!
¡Que los cumplan feliz!
¡Que los cumplan AJ!
¡Que los cumplan feliz!

Last edited by samurai7694 on August 28th 2010, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soxowner32

soxowner32

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:02 am

Happy Birthday AJ! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TiffannyD
Dossar
Simfile Author
Dossar

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:05 am

Happy 19th birthday, AJ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:08 am

Saphira wrote:
I don't care if this sounds all mushy to the rest of you guys we never get mushy on here so deal with it just this once XD

AJ you are my heart, my soul, my everything. I would be lost without you. I couldn't ask for a sweeter more caring person than you are. I hope that we get to spend the rest of our lives together. Today is your 19th birthday and I want nothing more than to give you the world, unfortunately I don't have much to give but I will try my best to make this one of the best birthdays ever.

Happy birthday baby

I love you <3

You are more than allowed to be mushy. Cheers to a healthy relationship and me being a year older. Also - I don't ask for much, just be here for me like you always are. I love you too, Kayla <3

I'm happy to be here with you, and I always will be - don't change.
Back to top Go down
MetalAtlas

MetalAtlas

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:10 am

Cheers may all the arrows in your lives be perfects.
Back to top Go down
http://thisthatanotherthing.forumotion.com
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:13 am

Happy birthday AJ!<3

Happy birthday AJ!!! Vanillacake_799

Well, AJ, it's your birthday, hah. What a relief. xD Well, you are now finally 19, which is you know, my favourite number and the age I wish I were at. But getting to the point. Today is your birthday. It's going to be one heck of a great day for you. I mean, you have Kayla right beside you, you have friends who love you for you, and what more can you ask for? Well, I'm thinking a lot more, hah.

Well, AJ, we've been friends for a very long time. =) It's no wonder we've had each other on our top friends on FFR. And I've considered you as one of my best friends, since we were there for each other through thick and thin. And honestly, I could not ask for a better AJ than your own self.

Happy birthday, man. Have a great day.

Love, Ally. =)
Back to top Go down
alloyus

alloyus

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:14 am

This thread is really sweet :')

Happy birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
Lorika

Lorika

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:27 am

Happy birthday, Halogen. You're one of the better people.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:33 am

I'm not big on heart felt happy birthdays but shit dude happy 19th!

Drink and be marry!
By drink I mean something that -should- be legal for you but mleh. You deserve a beer for helpin run a kick ass site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:41 am

Happy Birthday :] go get yourself a new AAA XD
Back to top Go down
prongsie

prongsie

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:00 am

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY n.n Have a great one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/monicatrela
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:08 am

thanks everyone Smile

despite how much of an asshole I may seem to some of you at times, I still love you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:31 am

LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:40 am

Happy Birthday again AJ! Hope that you have an awsome day and hope mommy gives you something good! (dirty minded sorry) XD
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:42 am

Draco wrote:
Happy Birthday again AJ! Hope that you have an awsome day and hope mommy gives you something good! (dirty minded sorry) XD

Is this what you were thinking Draco? XD

Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:48 am

Happy birthday AJ!

I don't really have much to say, but I think everyone's said it all for me. XD

Have a good one, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 2:51 am

Mabe..... >_>

lol u know me to well mommy =p
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 3:21 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 3:31 am

lol i think Aj's happy ^_^ =p
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 4:49 am

YOU, sir, have pushed me harder than I would ever want to push myself in ITG. I've always looked to you and your advice for training, and I've accomplished more than what I ever thought was possible for me. When I first started coming to you for advice, I was stuck in a rut. Sure, I could pass some OK songs on DDR and such, all the 9 footers and some easy 10s, but this was almost 3 years without improvement. I thought I had peaked, and I thought that was good enough for me. But you had said I wasnt close to where I could be. And with your help, I kept advancing more and more.

It seemed like everytime I reached my peak, you gave me that confidence to keep going. When I could finally pass some decent 11s, you told me to go for Welcome to Rainbow, with its ridiculous amount of stream. I doubted myself, but eventually passed it after you kept harping me. When I could finally do well enough on it, I was presented with even more challenging songs, namely Infernoplex and Op Evo. Failure after failure, you wouldnt let me give up, and eventually I got those as well. And so this went on for a year. Yesterday, you suggested I start trying Dragonforce to train on high BPMs. With all the success I've had before off your advice, I didnt doubt as much as before. SO, I 100% dedicate this SS to you sir, never doubting my skill, my determination, and my ability to somehow pass these songs on this piece of shit DDR pad. I give to you, my first Dragonforce pass.

Above The Winter Moonlight
Happy birthday AJ!!! Screen00036
(please comment on this SS in the ITG scores thread, not here)

Well AJ, I've only known you well for a short time; about a year iirc. At first you seemed kind of uninterested towards me, though I'm sure you found me hysterical at times in VC (and still do in chat/AIM). Then all of a sudden, it was like something clicked. You were opening up to me more and actually holding conversations. And when things between you and Kayla started getting serious you would even confide in me somewhat. I'm glad I was always there for you two; when things were good, bad, or when you just needed someone to listen. And now you've moved to PA to be with her, and she's having your child... its so surreal! I can't help but feel like part of the family too... the 3 of us have been so close this year, closer than any relationship I have in life right now (sad but true)

And not only have I been there for you, but you guys are always here for me too when available, whether it be a bad day at work or the need to just talk. We ARE a family, in many senses of the word. Maybe not physically, but emotionally. I will always be there for you guys, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Sorry for all this mushy BS but I've never had the chance to say it before. And I'm doing so in public just to show how serious all this is... I NEVER do this in public lol.

Anyway, wipe those tears away and have a HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY <3
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 4:55 am

Awwww Tyler I love you <3 you are like family to me and I hope one of these days we all get to hangout and you and AJ can faceoff at some itg and I'll just watch with the baby XD
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 5:06 am

It's really nice to have a good friend like you, Tyler - I can't say the same about too many other people who have walked into my life. Most of the people I used to know back in Chicago won't even talk to me - and however it is I first started talking to you, I don't regret it one bit; you've been a really kind to me and have listened to me just as much if not more than I listen to you. Yes, I don't talk as much, but it's the thought that counts.

I feel like I should bring up Ally too, she's actually been one of my best friends for a while and she needs a heartfelt reminder that I still think of her that way as well. She was one of the people that I talked to on a regular basis when things were problematic in my life, from family, to the whole schooling issue...confiding in people that much takes a lot of trust, and I feel like I can trust you both in pretty much any stretch of the mind.

And while he's not on this forum - Nick (also commonly referred to in rhythm gaming as WinDEU) has also been a great person to have in my life as a friend; he listened to me vent so much when I was living in IL, that I almost felt like a burden to him. And knowing that I feel that way, really hurts. He'd cheer me up with the most random and hilarious (sometimes bizarre) things.

I tend to feel this way a lot towards people that I'm close to - I even feel like I'm somewhat of a burden to Kayla, even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't think of me in the same manner.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 6:13 am

aj you faggot
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 6:13 am

<3 :']
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 6:19 am

that is all im allowed to show emotionally because any more would make me less of a man
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 9:34 am

Happy Birthday AJ!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:03 am

Wow so many heart felt posts lol

Sure why not:

AJ, TC HALOGEN, I've known you for what seems to be forever now since we were roommates. I remember you back on FFR as the kid that was insanely good at FFR and loving and kind to the community, but if you pissed him off, he'd rape you a new asshole XD

You were always the person to tell everyone to keep their heads up and look up to new and better things. I remember, yes I will bring it up, in FKO you always had something to do. You were always making new things and always on the run to do something Shayne or I asked. You were and still are a very devoted person. Probably one of you best qualities is that people can always turn to you or rely on you for almost anything.

I know at the previous house we all had our problems. Stress was inevitable with 5 different environments coming in there. But, we still stook through it all and are where we are now because of it. We still may have some stress over it, but we all will get around it and through it together.

I still remember the first day I actually met you. I met you before anyone in the house did xDDDDDDDDD But, I walked into McDonalds where you were eating and you were om nom nom nomin on a burger. We shook hands and started blabbin about the train ride up there and how this guy was snoring like a pig xDDD Even then, you seemed like you had no fear in what I would think of you or anything, and thats a damn good attitude to have, my friend.

I even remember the walks we had just like that one where we went for a walk down the big hill and around that section til like 1am just talkin about anything. As well the time when you were really upset about the tournament thing and your grandfather (may he rest in peace my friend) and how everything was hitting you all at once. But, I as well learned something those days. It's not easy running around in the world alone. Which is what you were doing at that time. I learned then, sometimes you have to put your heart and mind out on the table and reach out sometimes. Reach out for help or guidance or even an ear to just listen to what you have to say. You taught me a lot as well, bud, and I thank you for that.

After living with you and seeing the type of person you really are in real life, I am not surprised seeing as you are the same on the e-webs. I expected so much different, but you proved me wrong, lol. Good job xD

As well, I've seen kayla get her heartbroken, be treated like she was a piece of shit, I've seen her go through some really hard times. No one is perfect but she does her damnest to do what is right. She is an awesome person and was lucky to finally find you. She needed you just as much as you needed her. You guys are perfect for one another. Smile

Keep living on as you are AJ, and never change who you are for anyone.

Happy 19th Birthday AJ and may many more come to you and your new family <3
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:36 am

Happy Birthday aj!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
.WokeR.
Simfile Author
.WokeR.

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:44 am

Happy birthday AJ =]

<3
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:52 am

Happy birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 3:27 pm

I see how it is AJ! Don't say anything about yur son! >_>

jk =P i know you dont rly know me so...... ya... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 3:28 pm

Happy birthday, dude!
Back to top Go down
ORMIX

ORMIX

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 11:15 pm

Happy B-Day Smile
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 12:15 pm

Happy late birthday ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday AJ!!!   Happy birthday AJ!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday AJ!!!
Page 1 of 1