Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

The Confession Thread!

Go down 
+36
MarioNintendo
cyrenics
FN2000x
Big Booty Bitches
Shiron
Kommisar
Shikari
Vanyr
Saphira
Niala
prongsie
wc
Nightmare
ORMIX
kmay
Lorika
iironiic
ichliebekase
Gin
pmonibuv1
insanefreddy926
Halogen-
Dossar
typing like wat
Scintill
T-Forc3
DarkChrysalis
kjwkjw
Draco
Sky Kitten
soxowner32
alloyus
samurai7694
eiddiM
Brikins
~Zeta~
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eiddiM

eiddiM

The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 5:24 am

I'm not really an egotistical jerk. I honestly have low self esteem and some issues just socializing with people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Big Booty Bitches

Big Booty Bitches

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 6:34 pm

I'm not the same person I am on the internet than in person. Albeit, I do sometimes have trouble socializing with people, I'm actually a really good guy irl
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 6:35 pm

My last name actually starts with a Z.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 6:37 pm

My initials can easily spell "Blow Job Wylie"
Back to top Go down
cyrenics

cyrenics

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 6:58 pm

- I'm addicted to the Internet (hardly a confession but whatevs)

- I'm slightly overweight.

- I killed my first pet within eight days of getting it.

- I have an on-again, off-again love of Pokemon games.

- I listen to Youtube-based singers more often than mainstream music.

- This already made piece of history X3
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:19 pm

At one time, I wanted to have sex with one of the teletubbies once.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:42 pm

~Z~ wrote:
At one time, I wanted to have sex with one of the teletubbies once.

ROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DO YOU WANNA TINKYWINKY PO"S DIPSY LALALALALALALALALAL
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:44 pm

Yes.

YES
I
DO.

Welcome to my signature.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 2:11 am

I study in sciences and I'm doing great so far. This IS a confession.
Back to top Go down
Kommisar
Simfile Author

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 12:59 pm

I like touhou quite a bit

I have a massive ego when it comes to things I'm good at

I'm an attention whore

Was socially awkward up until 10th grade, still have lingering effects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluexoon.com
AlexDest

AlexDest

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 5:47 pm

i barely talk to anyone at my school (even people online), mainly because i never have anything interesting to say

i feel like everyone can read my mind

as what kommi said i have lingering effects as well
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 6:31 pm

Exactly what Alex said. Including the last statement.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 9:42 pm

I'm socially odd myself.

Like if I'm not introduced via a friend I don't talk to people I don't know. I also have this nasty social reputation of "You either think I'm hilarious/stupid/a total prick."

One girl at high school walked in on me yelling at a friend and wouldn't come within 50 feet of me. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 8:12 am

Jesus you're all social outcasts
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

- I was actually thought to be gay from grades 6-11. But I eventually learned to shrug it off and not show them the satisfaction of it getting to me.

- I'm an asexual.

- One of my goals on FFR was to eventually get a stepchart in the game. It took 4 years but I (partially) completed that goal.

- My one dream in life was to become a hockey player. Sadly, this could never be realized as my family never had enough money to put me in hockey.

- I was put on academic probation and recently got kicked out of my Bachelor of Arts program for having too low a GPA.

Last edited by T-Forc3 on February 25th 2011, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 6:29 pm

Social issues are usually caused by other people. I.e. ignored, never understood, gender, animosity, specific connections, previous relations, etc.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 6:24 am

Month long bump. Anyone have any new confessions for the month of March?

- I pre-ordered Pokémon Black and then the 3DS within a week of them coming out.
- I did pick them up on the release days.
- I have one of those giant Slurpee mugs.
- I was depressed for a couple days because my best friend got a boyfriend. And while normally this wouldn't be a cause for most people to be depressed, I like my best friend a lot more than I probably should..
- I can't take a serious picture. I won't say no to them, but I will either be making a stupid face, or doing a weird pose.
- I've stopped collecting Magic cards.
- I've pretty much stopped playing FFR and SM, but won't say no to the occasional game of them or Feel the Beats (7 key).
- I whored Destination Unknown for almost 3 hours, playing it over 110 times, blackflagging it 13 times and missflagging it before getting the AAA.
- I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE! Well, kinda. Novice driver. AKA I can only have one passenger. I can go for the full license in 2 years. (BC is kinda dumb that way).

So. What's new with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 11:32 am

Grats on your "Driver's license" Trevor. Now for me, i only haz a few so.. XD

- I always get depressed near/on my birthday. Mainly because when i was younger all my bdays were just by myself. No one ever botherd wishing me a happy bday.
- I often time just like sitting in the bathroom on the toilet backwards. Idk why but i think its comfey, plus you have a place to put your phone or something instead of holding it.
- Currently I've gone about 2 weeks without playing FFR or SM. Considering that im not good at either is not really a big deal lol.
- I still have an old pokemon card game for the GBC. Why i still have it... i couldn't answer that for you XD. I mainly have it just because i liked the battle music.
- I hate people that hate furries. I personally don't understand why people hate them or just are disgusted by them. There is nothing wrong with them, infact i think the only reason people do hate them is because they assume they imagine having "sex" with animals. Which I think is complete BS to critise a group because of a small percent that actually think about that sort of thing. I actually know a couple furries, and not once have i ever heard them say "omg dude, i got have sex with "instert animal here". But thats just my opinion on this matter. Others have opinions and they can have them. XD
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 12:34 pm

Draco wrote:

- I hate people that hate furries. I personally don't understand why people hate them or just are disgusted by them. There is nothing wrong with them, infact i think the only reason people do hate them is because they assume they imagine having "sex" with animals. Which I think is complete BS to critise a group because of a small percent that actually think about that sort of thing. I actually know a couple furries, and not once have i ever heard them say "omg dude, i got have sex with "instert animal here". But thats just my opinion on this matter. Others have opinions and they can have them. XD

people hate furries for the same reason people hate gays.

my hate doesnt pick favourites i hate everyone equally
T-Forc3 wrote:

- I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE! Well, kinda. Novice driver. AKA I can only have one passenger. I can go for the full license in 2 years. (BC is kinda dumb that way).

you're 19.....
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 6:06 pm

I'm white
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 1:05 pm

i wont be able to spend an anniversary with my gf until we live together(and our 1 year just passed)
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 5:05 am

wc wrote:
you're 19.....
As I stated in an earlier post, I had a fear of driving.. It took a lot of driving practice after Dad got a car for the family (in August) to get over it.
So I got my Learners twice, and now have the Novice.

CUE THE RIDICULE!

And tlw, that does suck, but congratulations on one year. =)
Back to top Go down
Big Booty Bitches

Big Booty Bitches

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 2:12 pm

I'm actually a girl
Back to top Go down
.Gazelle.

.Gazelle.

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 3:50 pm

I'm prone to random fits of rage and i wish i could move back to the apartment we used to live in
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 3:52 pm

I will probably die from stepping a certain song.
Back to top Go down
alloyus

alloyus

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 1:16 am

~Z~ wrote:

Pretty sure I'll be the first to see this :3

Played Runescape with Z today Wink
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 1:49 am

alloyus wrote:
~Z~ wrote:

Pretty sure I'll be the first to see this :3

Played Runescape with Z today Wink

side side project lol

and screw you a;skljfgul8y;pu'[
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 5:00 am

The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Childhood-memories

Apply this comic in a high school setting asking a girl to prom.

If anyone knows what I mean by this I'll lol.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 12:21 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
wc wrote:
you're 19.....
As I stated in an earlier post, I had a fear of driving.. It took a lot of driving practice after Dad got a car for the family (in August) to get over it.
So I got my Learners twice, and now have the Novice.

CUE THE RIDICULE!

Not what I meant by my post lol. I didn't get my license until I was 21. Not because of a fear of it or anything I just never saw it necessary. What I meant by my post was how can you have limitations when youre over 18
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 5:22 pm

It's the license.
Learners requires you to have an adult passenger (over 25) with their full license at all times while you're behind the wheel. You have to have it for at least a year before going for the Novice.

Novices can only have one passenger in their vehicle (exceptions being family).

It doesn't matter how old you are, because they want to "ease people into to safe driving habits" easily.

I still find it easier to blast music when driving.
As weird as it sounds, driving with a distraction makes it easier to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 5:59 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
As weird as it sounds, driving with a distraction makes it easier to concentrate.

I realllllly like blasting techno while I drive.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 12:24 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
It's the license.
Learners requires you to have an adult passenger (over 25) with their full license at all times while you're behind the wheel. You have to have it for at least a year before going for the Novice.

Novices can only have one passenger in their vehicle (exceptions being family).

It doesn't matter how old you are, because they want to "ease people into to safe driving habits" easily.

oh right, canada
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 5:01 pm

Actually, it's just British Columbia that does this.
Every province is different.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 5:49 pm

I play ffr better when I wear no pants. Sounds very strange but its true lol.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 9:10 am

Truth be told, I hate myself.
Back to top Go down
TrixiePuff

TrixiePuff

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 4:48 pm

I'm really a man.
Back to top Go down
Jae-

Jae-

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 6:58 am

Kahdee is a terrible liar <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confession Thread!   The Confession Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Confession Thread!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3