Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Unforgiven Stepfiles.

Go down 
+11
Silver Eternis
kmay
FN2000x
EVE
PhaeL
DarkChrysalis
~Zeta~
Halogen-
Neon Kitten
Ic0slay3r
eiddiM
15 posters
AuthorMessage
eiddiM

eiddiM

Unforgiven Stepfiles. Empty
PostSubject: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:11 pm

Here is a list of ever stepfile so horrible it should have NEVER gotten past the FFR judges. I'll update this as you guys make suggestions.

Songs Not on the list due to being a really technical file that everyone hates:
Death Piano
La Campanella
RATO

THE LIST:
M.A.M.A.
Versitle
Seven
{Frozen}

Post your suggestions. You should give a reason if it's a file like KlungKung2004 (Left handed running men will not fly sorry.)

Remember that this shouldn't be a debate on the good files, it should be a debate on the horrible ones.

Edits:
Nov. 26th: Removed I'm Sick of Uprock. Removed first list and moved RATO.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX on November 26th 2009, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:32 pm

Dude just because you hate the files that doesn't mean they are bad...
Back to top Go down
Neon Kitten

Neon Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:38 pm

yeah i enjoy playing la camp, but only on sm. same file but ffr sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:42 pm

It's overall opinion. Note how DP and La Camp appear on both. Personally I like La Camp and Death Piano.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:57 pm

La Camp doesn't suck ass, sir.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 11:43 pm

La Comp is hella fun to play. In fact, RATO and DP are fun to play once in a while. Both the files are realistic and not impossible. I like DP a lot because pianos sound really nice (even through horrid keys and styles) and it's instrumental. I like almost every piano song. If the piano pieces are hard, why not let the files be hard as well? It's suppose to simulate the music, so if there's 32nd notes, trill them fuckers. I like 'em.

Seven is nice as well.

{Frozen} Now com on, that song is not horrible. CnB created an awesome song with great steps. The ending is not that bad if you get the left and right finger on the sixteenths timed. Everything else is awesome. The best I have on the song is like 2 misses and I'm not that great at spread.

HEY!!! YOU HANDIST!!!! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH LEFT-HANDED RUNNING MANS!!

I'm a lefty -.- Remember there's a minority.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 3:14 am

MikeyzDragon wrote:
La Comp is hella fun to play. In fact, RATO and DP are fun to play once in a while. Both the files are realistic and not impossible. I like DP a lot because pianos sound really nice (even through horrid keys and styles) and it's instrumental. I like almost every piano song. If the piano pieces are hard, why not let the files be hard as well? It's suppose to simulate the music, so if there's 32nd notes, trill them fuckers. I like 'em.

Seven is nice as well.

{Frozen} Now com on, that song is not horrible. CnB created an awesome song with great steps. The ending is not that bad if you get the left and right finger on the sixteenths timed. Everything else is awesome. The best I have on the song is like 2 misses and I'm not that great at spread.

HEY!!! YOU HANDIST!!!! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH LEFT-HANDED RUNNING MANS!!

I'm a lefty -.- Remember there's a minority.

Frozen is a good song the steps suck ass.
I'm an Indexer and a spread player, I LOVE Running men no matter left or right handed.
My twin is left handed thanks.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 3:37 am

Index and spread as well. Moreover spread nowadays. The steps for frozen are good. It is a difficult song, which is the point of games, have fun and have a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 4:29 am

Xx{Midnight}xX wrote:
THE LIST:
M.A.M.A.
Versitle
Seven
{Frozen}
I'm Sick of Uprock

...that file is AMAZING. I don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:24 am

yeah man, Uprock is sick... only new song I can't stand is Versatile... just so off to me

Also, in before AJ verbally rapes DeVouR
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:42 am

Dark_Chrysalis wrote:
yeah man, Uprock is sick... only new song I can't stand is Versatile... just so off to me

Also, in before AJ verbally rapes DeVouR

Double agreed.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 12:27 pm

...well--I over-exaggerated how bad Devour was at first because I couldn't FC it. To be honest, the only thing that I don't like about it is a few of the bursts start and end on jumps.

That and the walls just dish out random goods no matter what you do. I love the 32nd flam section, because I'm so good at it. If you were to hear me play the song, you'd hear every 32nd flam sound nice with crisp keytaps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhaeL

PhaeL

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 3:27 pm

La Camp does not suck ass, seriously.
Back to top Go down
EVE

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 12:47 am

Ripoff is a very bad file
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 12:26 pm

Ripoff is a very bad song. The file is bleh, but I can think of many files worse than that.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 9:07 pm

Frozen is fine, so is M.A.M.A because it was the april fools song, understandable why it is stupid. I really dislike Ripoff, and Versatile though.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:41 pm

XP sounds attempt... i hate that song and file we dont need any more files like starlight and CSGS... please stop adding them FFR
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:42 pm

I actually like XP sounds, is really fun to play and the ending is really fun to do. I bf the song 4 times before AAA it and I didn't got mad, that usually doesn't happen with any normal song. I would have flipped in the 1st bf.
Back to top Go down
Silver Eternis

Silver Eternis

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 2:15 am

No one likes Seven. =(
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 2:23 am

Seven is a slut. Frozen's a slut with a hotter body.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 1:43 am

i like both seven and frozen. ripoff was a LAYER EVERYTHING file so dont hate. la camp is la camp. i never played versatile and probably never will. any mosaic.wav fie was horrible because of song choice. any xandertrax file is horrible awkward(im looking at you RBY gym leader battle and october >_O)
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 6:17 am

October is just fine, it's meant to be an FMO with the drum rolls at that speed. The arrows flow nicely when you have the speed/reading down.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 6:58 am

October wasn't extremely hard.

i hated with a passion Nova Pulsar for the longest time, then i got a 3 goods clean run and havent been able to read that file since :<
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:12 am

I know how you feel. I can't read the beginning of BB Revenge that well anymore, Midnight Dragon is a nightmare to me now, and I'm not fast enough to do overly well on October. Bleh. Mind blocks are a bitch.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:19 pm

~Z~ wrote:
October is just fine, it's meant to be an FMO with the drum rolls at that speed. The arrows flow nicely when you have the speed/reading down.

October is a really great shitty file. The arrows in some of the drum rolls don't flow AT ALL JESUS FUCK. His transitions are a mess on top of a mess on top of a pile of shit. You are implying that I think its a bad file because I suck well you're dumb and I'm better than you
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 2:33 pm

X-Tinction and Xeno-Flow (Can I mention synthfiles?)

X-Tinction's 32nd rolls are just arse
Xeno-Flow's intro jump patterns have got mindblock written all over them

Edit: Silly Symphony
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 4:59 pm

:* wrote:
~Z~ wrote:

October is a really great shitty file. The arrows in some of the drum rolls don't flow AT ALL JESUS FUCK. His transitions are a mess on top of a mess on top of a pile of shit. You are implying that I think its a bad file because I suck well you're dumb and I'm better than you

It's a matter of opinion and strengths.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:48 pm

Your opinion is invalid because you lack strength
Back to top Go down
_{TrickyDisco}_

_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 8:57 pm

I cant stand Rondo Alla Turca, the arrows are hardly in sync at all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
♫♪

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 9:48 pm

why is seven on the list rofl
might as well just add every jumpstream file

Last edited by jesus on May 6th 2010, 8:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 3:02 am

I had the only average flag on Seven for at least 7 months... until I finally BFd it... then booflagged it... shit I've never AAAd it yet Sad Still like the song though
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 5:12 am

Oh man Rondo alla Turca wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for that stupid 212121(12) pattern, that's just balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgiven Stepfiles.   Unforgiven Stepfiles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven Stepfiles.
Page 1 of 1