Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Intense Torture

Go down 
+10
eiddiM
XxShortboyownzxX
Dossar
~Zeta~
DragonmegaXX
ichliebekase
Halogen-
Scintill
Frankie
Saphira
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:37 pm

Discuss/post scores for Intense Torture here

Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Frankie

Frankie

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:40 pm

Okay, I just played this chart. Let me tell you I simply will NEVER play this song again.

Alvin - It's absolutely NOTHING against you. Well, in one way yes.
1.) The song is extremely obnoxious.
2.) It is so awkward to listen to on my speakers, the bass is even going " why are you doing this to me?
3.) The stepchart ..... Okay, I get you wanted to make it a "hard file." But, in all honesty, I feel this file is REALLY wacked out. Now, we all have our own opinion on what sounds need to be stepped a certain way and what not. This goes hand in hand with "can can" in the issue that the running mans? are what just make that chart harder.

Now, I give you props for what you have stepped, such as slashmaid, but this song, really, in my opinion, is just horrendous Sad Don't hate me ....

But then again, as i said, and recently always been saying, it is my opinion.

All in all, many could like it don't get me wrong, but oh well, to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 2:29 am

That just makes me tingle all over
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 2:31 am

Hey, Alvin, I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just stating an opinion. As I stated, it could be fun to some. Just pointed out what I felt Smile that is what a "file discussion" is all about <3
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:35 am

Not trying to bring up technicalities or anything...but a good majority of this file is accurate in terms of pitch...so I can give Scintill props for that. I was a bit hesitant on accepting this because it's one of those "stepped for the sake of difficulty charts" but I thought it would make a great tournament file. You can kill me for that one. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:18 am

There's one thing about me and stepping, I can only make dump FGOs
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:47 am

Leave dump FGOs for the dump files on stepmania. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
DragonmegaXX

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 12:52 pm

I liked it and Im only in D3 :/
I think its good speed practice.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 2:43 pm

ichliebekase wrote:
Leave dump FGOs for the dump files on stepmania. Enough said.

Dump? He stepped the music and accents of notes. It's definitely not overstepped and far from a dump. If you say this is a dump, then a lot of the FGO's are dumps. Like AJ said, it's a great tournament song because there isn't a FGO like this one (it's not blue noted and fast BPM). Deal with it being hard because you can't AAA it yet.

^ OPINION

I like it. It's a good file.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:06 pm

Go into the garbage bin, Z. You'll see what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Dossar
Simfile Author
Dossar

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:56 am

I'd actually give this song a 10/10 rating. The runningmen are really fun and the song is interesting. Just that I hate the timing window in FFR and random lag <_<
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:52 am

This song i have not played. This song sounds like torture nuff said. brb playing it
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:21 pm

This file lives up to it's name. It's torture. I love the runningmen because they make a lot of sense. But aside from that I couldn't help but think what the fuck. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:00 pm

Yeah, Slashmaid and Intense Torture... great FGOs right there
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:31 pm

so i give my opinion on file structure and i get told to shut up and that im too blunt

but when anyone else does it its cool what
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:36 pm

you've got a massive ego
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:36 pm

also just played the file and its far from a dump. this file is actually one of the very few files that is actually correct for the most part and its flows decently well. only thing is that its a bitch to read because lol ffr lol

gj on you scintill just work on pr mang

Scintill wrote:
you've got a massive ego

t.hanks mang
Back to top Go down
ƒoxƒire667

ƒoxƒire667

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 8:17 pm

Intense Torture? More like Intense fun! I honestly really enjoyed the chart, and it isn't too often I see a set of running-men / mini staircases in a chart in FFR so more bonus points!

I think the file isn't nearly as fun on FFR as it would be on SM though because of the overall difficulty of the chart, but it doesn't mean I disliked the chart any less. Would love the SM file, but I'll play it though the engine no problem.

Also is it just me because I really felt like I was playing something Van-Halen would have created if he was rocking an 8-bit synthesizer. It was just like, whole song...solo time!

PS: Dump? If you think this file is a dump...then you haven't seen anything yet. Just because it is hard, doesn't make it a dump file, it only becomes a dump file when the stepper is fully aware that the arrows placed in the song are off sync, and releases it for the laughs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killercameraproductions.com
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:31 pm

I expected a horrible dumpfile before playing but I thought it was good. The music isn't bad (I actually enjoyed it). And the file is pretty fun. I lost a lot of stamina so I had a hard time keeping speed at some part.

The file is a fun hard file, I don't think it's a dumpfile.
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:40 am

that's something new, I think I'm making a dump, turns out it's not a dump Razz
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:16 am

step more technical stuff xd

you know what that means

step stuff by ymck and cock rock disco stuffff
Back to top Go down
♫♪

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 6:38 pm

32nd trills
Back to top Go down
♫♪

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 1:33 am

xd
Intense Torture  Intensetorture
Back to top Go down
Dossar
Simfile Author
Dossar

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 12:49 pm

Intense Torture  Intense
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:49 pm

Nice job, Dossar. I need to do the same, just gotta knock off that boo that managed to trail along with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intense Torture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Torture    Intense Torture  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Torture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rhythm Games :: FFR General talk :: File Discussion-
Jump to: