Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Custom FFR tourney

Go down 
+57
_{TrickyDisco}_
Zestorax
Xul
Sky Kitten
DARKLORDPANTS
OntehRoX
:3
tuxedo_mirage
Lukestepwalker
tomatoshadow
DragonmegaXX
Origin
Silver Eternis
X
mfdat
~Zero~
Ziergdsx18
Belugawhales
[TeRa]
AlexDest
samurai7694
Superfreak
wc
Gin
fuzedbox
SD_Suicide
FN2000x
Lorika
Rebound
Bluearrowll
hi_top
StepmaniaGod
BrycE
Sprite
Zyroplex
Plan_B
Draco
Rekros
Ic0slay3r
Halogen-
alloyus
~Zeta~
ORMIX
XxShortboyownzxX
xBBx Takedown
Bob bob(Dan)
Xyronic (Alex)
ichliebekase
T-Forc3
Scintill
♫♪
DarkChrysalis
awein999
kmay
eiddiM
Frankie
Saphira
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:09 pm

Bob bob wrote:
Nice one gin Very Happy

Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:11 pm

Halogen- wrote:
xero~ wrote:
I have now gotten 11-0-0-1 3 times in a row on Rockhill ~_~

I vote for putting in the option to mirror

and I vote for people to stop requesting mirror because it breaks the way files are supposed to be done. then again, people like to abuse shit and download .swfs to play on their offline for getting scores, so, whatever. That pisses me off enough as it is.

I'll look into it so people aren't lucky enough to have an offline can get it but I'm making no promises.

People are dloading the files from here for their offline? Christ even I wouldn't do that just to mirror. I complain about it but I sure as well wouldn't do that. In a sense that's like cheating IMO, I say, deal with what ya got and live with it. It didn't kill ya in earlier rounds, ain't gonna kill ya now.
Back to top Go down
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:13 pm

I would do better on this round's song and last round's song if I had mirror...so fuck you guys with mirror! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:17 pm

Halogen- wrote:

and I vote for people to stop requesting mirror because it breaks the way files are supposed to be done. then again, people like to abuse shit and download .swfs to play on their offline for getting scores, so, whatever. That pisses me off enough as it is.

I'll look into it so people aren't lucky enough to have an offline can get it but I'm making no promises.

I only do this because the offline doesnt lag me like the online one does. Plus it has combo masking. I dont use mirror though hence why my scores arent as good as they could be if I did use it. XD
Back to top Go down
fuzedbox

fuzedbox

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:36 pm

Plan_Bsk81127 wrote:
Halogen- wrote:

I only do this because the offline doesnt lag me like the online one does. Plus it has combo masking. I dont use mirror though hence why my scores arent as good as they could be if I did use it. XD

Try the Standalone Flash Debugger for performance almost, if not as good as the offline engines. Here's the download link from Adobe: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_sa_debug.exe

It's simple enough to use; just enter the IP/website and flash name of the source and off you go. With the original FFR you had to take a few extra (albeit easy) steps to stay logged in, but this ain't FFR; so there's no excuse to not at least try this.

Edit: AJ, ripping songs is one of my guilty pleasures :/
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:50 pm

ok this is really funny actually lol. These two tries were back to back and they have the same score

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 2nityty

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 2vi2dso

but I'm using this next one as my submission

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Nx9jbt

Last edited by Sprite on June 13th 2010, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:52 pm

Nah I'm fine, how im doing it is not that big a deal. Its a flash game, if one is going to get pissy over how a score is gotten, then oh well, their problem, not that big of a deal. Its one thing if the person was wrecking their division, but in my case im out of chance of winning, so idc, I'll continue to use the offline engine, and if it is such a big issue, I dont mind leaving the tourn. lol.

Edit: Here is my sightread score for now. Think this can be more of a high 11 then a 12.

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 DFtourn
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 2:43 pm

Name: l?
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 2:54 pm

MrMagic wrote:
Halogen- wrote:
xero~ wrote:
I have now gotten 11-0-0-1 3 times in a row on Rockhill ~_~

I vote for putting in the option to mirror

People are dloading the files from here for their offline? Christ even I wouldn't do that just to mirror. I complain about it but I sure as well wouldn't do that. In a sense that's like cheating IMO, I say, deal with what ya got and live with it. It didn't kill ya in earlier rounds, ain't gonna kill ya now.

It's ridiculous. I mean, I totally understand using mirror for something that you are completely screwed to all hell in because of bad habits; it's a common rhythm-gaming tactic - but to go as far as downloading the .swfs and playing them on an offline away from the engine that I actually worked kind of hard to get up onto a server somewhat disrespects me a bit. I've heard from plenty of people that the custom plays smoother than the regular FFR, and it's been proven because I can play on a really weak XP laptop with almost no lag whatsoever.

Gin wrote:
I would do better on this round's song and last round's song if I had mirror...so fuck you guys with mirror! Evil or Very Mad

^

Plan_Bsk81127 wrote:
Halogen- wrote:

That I will apologize for, but you can't blame me - I couldn't get the older beta engine working without it failing authentication (believe me, I TRIED) and I'm actually comparing the code from the new public engine to the one that I have to try and get some of these things up on the custom. I already have mirror well set in place, it's just a matter of me referencing the proper variables and putting in the appropriate AS for the settings menu. As it stands, a few things in the custom will be changed as I have many ideas in mind and it gives me practice for doing bigger things, but in all essence, you guys should at least be grateful that you're within a group of people who all like to play the same files (it even adds somewhat of a competitive factor that you don't get playing on an offline by yourself). But:

Plan_Bsk81127 wrote:
Nah I'm fine, how im doing it is not that big a deal. Its a flash game, if one is going to get pissy over how a score is gotten, then oh well, their problem, not that big of a deal. Its one thing if the person was wrecking their division, but in my case im out of chance of winning, so idc, I'll continue to use the offline engine, and if it is such a big issue, I dont mind leaving the tourn. lol.

Edit: Here is my sightread score for now. Think this can be more of a high 11 then a 12.

...things like that really hurt. I'm not trying to be pissy at all, I'm trying to make the tournament more fair to everyone. Hell, who's to say that everyone above you doesn't suddenly lose interest and you win by say... < 100 points? Mirror/masking would be the culprit for you getting a slightly boosted score.

Kayla and I didn't work our butts off in this tournament to just have people running around doing things how they feel without a care in the world as to how things really should be done. I expected people to be active and playing in it, but it also seems like some people have a bit of a problem with what's going on.

I don't really want people to take one little argument and blow it out of proportion; everyone here is fairly civil and capable of being part of this community without any issue, but certain arguments don't need to be started (let's all point back a few pages to an unnamed player's rant about upper level charts even though they nearly SDG'd it in the run they were complaining in).

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 2:57 pm

Scintill wrote:
Name: l?

ya i just threw it in my engine real quick to play. Ill rename and get a serious score later.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:08 pm

xero~ wrote:
18-1-0-3 on Rockhill... something tells me im not gonna do so well this round.

EDIT:
lol, just got 18-0-3-1

I'm not doing much better...
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:09 pm

gj on hax dudez, dis shiz took lotsa timez 4 tha adminz, now u ruinz it fo real yo

p.s: I sux @ tha solawl
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:28 pm

How is it hacking when this is all open to be downloaded? XD. Im sure they did work hard on it but in order to get a true score from me I need to play on a lagless engine. And its nit just thier engine, FFR and such does it to, so nothing against them. Im still getting my scores fair, dont see what is such a big issue. =\
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:43 pm

it was not intended to be downloadable, in fact, you could get a ban if they found out back when ffr was up
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:51 pm

Here's my Midnight Seige score.
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 MidnightSeige
Rockhill score. I'm doing shitty this round lol
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Rockhill
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:59 pm

MINIJACKS.

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Direct10
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 4:20 pm

Scintill wrote:
it was not intended to be downloadable, in fact, you could get a ban if they found out back when ffr was up

ok let that be the case and now you can complain at the creators of DF for downloading this engine that was not intended to be downloaded and tinkered with it and gave you the engine you are playing on at this very moment. Then when FFR comes back up all those who have the offline engine(which is quite a bit of people) and they can all be banned just for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 4:27 pm

Actually I didn't download mine it was given to me by a staff member. Anyways enough with the bickering we wanted to give you guys something to do while ffr was down. This tourney ends the day it's supposed to be back so can we just chill out and enjoy it now.

also updated
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
♫♪

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 5:40 pm

how 2 fc
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Saitama
Back to top Go down
AlexDest

AlexDest

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 5:41 pm

all i have so far, gonna try to get a better score
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Thebirdsmidairheatstroke
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:04 pm

btw, I took a look at Saitama, other than that solo, for really good players I don't see anything in this song that is FGO worthy :S
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:23 pm

That solo is wjhat makes it an FGO honestly.

EDIT: now jesus actually does good on his songs..... go figure Smile
Back to top Go down
AlexDest

AlexDest

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:27 pm

update
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 The_bi10

btw the solo in saitama isn't hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:31 pm

You're a guru alex of course its easy for you

EDIT: sorry but im just sick of guru players saying shit like this isn't hard cause they can do it in there sleep. thanks. nuff said.

EdIt2: Nevermind. Forget what i said. I forgot, it doesn't really matter, of course.

Last edited by ~*{HawkPhoenix}*~ on June 13th 2010, 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:31 pm

Going for 4 rounds in a row...maybe later though.
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Birds10
Back to top Go down
♫♪

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:35 pm

the solo in saitama isn't terribly hard if you can hit the 24 stream but i'd say maybe leave it as a low fgo because of the song length
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:37 pm

It's a fgo just because of that 24th stream. I can barely even read it let alone hit it xD
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:40 pm

Thank you, Dom.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 6:59 pm

Double Post for updated score....

its funny taht 12-4-4-10 is shittier than this >.>

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 SEPTx
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 7:01 pm

FINALLY

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 35izzg6

I had so many problems with the roll stuff..finally got it though Smile
Back to top Go down
ORMIX

ORMIX

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 7:18 pm

SDG is possible for me, but that solo is nasty... yeah if anything this is a low fgo.
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Firsttryround4sshsolo-1
If using my engine is a problem, I can play online but then my score would suck due to lagg :/
but I am using it cause in the beginning you said you didn't care if anyone used an engine or not. just let me know and ill be happy to play online.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 7:41 pm

I FUCKING DID IT!

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Noctur10

This took SO much whoring. Right after I got it, I accidentally poked myself in the eye, so I'm glad I got it that run XD
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 7:50 pm

Bleh, had a mid SDG going and randomly messed up in the end. XD
Back to top Go down
alloyus

alloyus

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 7:56 pm

Not improving.

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 MadeinSaitama
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:01 pm

lol, looked at the solo broken down, and phew, patterns are pretty weird and tough.

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Solopattern
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:11 pm

Don't forget the 32nd trill on the right hand (w/o mirror). That's where most will probably screw up. I don't see this as a FGO as the solo is the only hard part.
Back to top Go down
_{TrickyDisco}_

_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:13 pm

Must....AAA T_T theres ONE part in the begining where I get all of my goods every...single...time FML D:
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Nocturne3goods
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
Belugawhales

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:15 pm

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 STOPandFlow

THis is good for now
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:30 pm

Disco, just throw your fingers down. That's all I did for those first parts. Except for the part where it's red purple purple same color, just throw your fingers down. You'll get it :]
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:35 pm

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 2g86o

I'll try to do better, It's not working for now.
Back to top Go down
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:40 pm

Yo AJ, could I grab that Saitama file for SM?
Back to top Go down
_{TrickyDisco}_

_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:53 pm

ichliebekase wrote:
Disco, just throw your fingers down. That's all I did for those first parts. Except for the part where it's red purple purple same color, just throw your fingers down. You'll get it :]
I can do it its just that I cant read the pattern that well, Im sure Ill get it eventually
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
FINALLY

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 35izzg6

[/D4]
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:29 pm

I'm done. too many rolls in these songs for me.

Last edited by Azriel on June 13th 2010, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:33 pm

D4 is getting a lot of songs with rolls. A bit tedious lol
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:45 pm

Gin wrote:
This score is a BF. The second good was 'cos of fucking lag towards the end and yes, I am pissed off 'cos I finally got through the first fucking 150 notes with less than 8 goods

lmao my bad man i'll not use right to left rolls next time =x
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:48 pm

Azriel wrote:
I'm done. too many rolls in these songs for me.

stop being lazy. i get 30~ goods on vista so stop your complaining it isnt even that hard
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:03 pm

How the hell do you guys read that 24th part? lol

Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 33bfj13

I whored this file and this is the best I can do...
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:04 pm

Okay I see too many people saying Made In Saitama is an FMO. Either which way you look at it it can go either way. Here's my explanation as to why it is an FGO:

1.) 24th Note Stream is as quick as Reality. 258BPM MIS 259BPM Reality
2.) 258BPM Stream leading into Solo.
3.) About a 4 minute long song. ( can go either way ) But, Seeing as how there are trickier sections and a quicker BPM than Mario Minor, I find it FGO status worthy.

Now there are plentiful reasons why it is an FMO as well... But here's one last reason as to why I believe its an FGO.

Paexaea's Revenge = 4 AAA's 7 SDG's 1 NEAR SDG's
Manny to the Rescue = 1 AAA 5 SDG's 4 NEAR SDG's
Made In Saitama = 0 AAA's 1 SDG ....

When you look at it that way, it prevails. But, as I said it can go either way. Choice is really up to AJ and Kayla. Which AJ already said its more or less a high FMO.

My final answer = Low FGO Harder than LOLO/Frictional/Reality

Last edited by ~*{HawkPhoenix}*~ on June 13th 2010, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:05 pm

k not getting any better. weirdest stepfile I've ever played.
Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Direct12

Last edited by Azriel on June 13th 2010, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom FFR tourney
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next