Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Song Stepping Suggestions

Go down 
+17
T-Forc3
xBBx Takedown
iironiic
Bob bob(Dan)
ichliebekase
wc
_{TrickyDisco}_
Scintill
DarkChrysalis
Zyroplex
kmay
FN2000x
PhaeL
Ic0slay3r
Halogen-
Frankie
~Zeta~
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:47 pm

Songs I'd like to see stepped as my Stepmania is crashing quite often lately so I can't step decently
Back to top Go down
_{TrickyDisco}_

_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 12:47 am

Id loovee to see this on ffr Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xZMcI3yyc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 11:06 am

too long
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 11:04 pm

Maybe just the part after 3:45.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 4:29 am

the layout for this thread is great

put me up as a stepartist willing to stepman any song (except anything by mosaic.wav fuc that)
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 9:18 am

Kayla and AJ know this already, but I'm a new step artist in the making :] so you can sign me up to make any files desired.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 3:52 pm

ichliebekase wrote:
Kayla and AJ know this already, but I'm a new step artist in the making :] so you can sign me up to make any files desired.

ok then let me see what you gots

Song name: Beautiful Arrhythmia
Artist: SessileNomad
Link to file or music*:http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/325393
Difficulty you want it to be**:whatever you make it
Price you are willing to pay for***:dunno lol
Specifics****:step it as best you can
SM Version/Application for use:does this even matter?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 4:20 pm

Registered User wrote:

It does. Some may have 3.9a and I found that it syncs differently then 3.9 and 4.0.

EDIT: Differently as the timing is off between the two.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 4:22 pm

timing is only off if you set a global offset for one and not the other. otherwise it should be the same for all of them
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 5:19 pm

This needs to be stepped so badly.
I've tried, but it's hard to sync, especially the ending, that part is just nyaaaaaah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GbZHrONI2k
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yu3f3
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 5:38 pm

Scintill wrote:
This needs to be stepped so badly.
I've tried, but it's hard to sync, especially the ending, that part is just nyaaaaaah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GbZHrONI2k
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yu3f3

this better not just be a youtube rip
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 5:40 pm

sure it is
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 11:34 pm

Registered User wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:

Just got back from being out all day so I will get to it asap :] I'll show it to AJ and Kayla when it gets done and see if they like it.

EDIT: Carlos...really? No one wants that shit stepped...sounds fucking retarded...I'm going to be sending in a few songs soon so you'll see my stepping skills hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 4:16 am

ichliebekase wrote:
EDIT: Carlos...really? No one wants that shit stepped...sounds fucking retarded...I'm going to be sending in a few songs soon so you'll see my stepping skills hopefully soon.

you're so graceful with your denials of service
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 4:17 am

Scintill wrote:
sure it is

i hope you didnt use the youtube to mp3 converter and set the audio quality to 320kbps because you think thats what the quality of the mp3 will be
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 7:18 am

sure I did
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 10:44 am

This might be a silly question, but do we need permission from the artist to step a song?
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 11:02 am

ichliebekase wrote:
Registered User wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:

Just got back from being out all day so I will get to it asap :] I'll show it to AJ and Kayla when it gets done and see if they like it.

Don't be so sure about that Cool

You have to remember, lots of people tend to step different kinds of music, and hell, look at me - I've stepped both Toxiferous Dystopia and Tageri; see the similarities in style? I'll take this one, Carlos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 11:04 am

iironiic wrote:
This might be a silly question, but do we need permission from the artist to step a song?

It's Stepmania, do you think ALL the packs have permission? Plus, I had the price thing up there for credits WAY back when FFR crashed (I was optimistic) so technically they are not making any money on it. It's not silly but serious. Being sued for $250,000 (not serious but it's pretty high) per song stolen is not funny.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 11:13 am

Halogen- wrote:
Don't be so sure about that 8)

You have to remember, lots of people tend to step different kinds of music, and hell, look at me - I've stepped both Toxiferous Dystopia and Tageri; see the similarities in style? I'll take this one, Carlos. :D

Have fun with it XD Frankie and I have a bunch of songs we're looking to step. If you would like lower level songs (3's - 6's) let us know :]
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 11:21 am

well stepmania isn't an online game, this is, so there are limits
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 1:44 pm

~Zombie~ wrote:
iironiic wrote:

It's Stepmania, do you think ALL the packs have permission? Plus, I had the price thing up there for credits WAY back when FFR crashed (I was optimistic) so technically they are not making any money on it. It's not silly but serious. Being sued for $250,000 (not serious but it's pretty high) per song stolen is not funny.

By silly, I meant "foolish", or perhaps "dumb"... Sorry if I didn't make myself clear and sorry if I offended you in any way.

Halogen- wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:
Registered User wrote:
ichliebekase wrote:

Don't be so sure about that 8)

You have to remember, lots of people tend to step different kinds of music, and hell, look at me - I've stepped both Toxiferous Dystopia and Tageri; see the similarities in style? I'll take this one, Carlos. :D

Knowing you, I can't wait to play this file. This is going to be epic.

Scintill wrote:
well stepmania isn't an online game, this is, so there are limits

Yeah. I am aware that there are limits. Is there a list of approved artists here, or should I just make the SM version first, then worry about this later?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 1:57 pm

iironiic wrote:
Yeah. I am aware that there are limits. Is there a list of approved artists here, or should I just make the SM version first, then worry about this later?

Just don't step mainstream stuff (Like Lady Gaga, people that are most definitely known widespread). Kayla and AJ aren't making any money out of this and are not allowing downloads of the songs, so really, they are at no fault because they are also giving credit to the artist. So, get minor/underground bands/music.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 2:30 pm

Thats mean NO RICK ROLL ANYONE
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 2:34 pm

iironiic wrote:

This song has FGO written all over it already. I'm not even at the 1/4 mark and it looks like FGO.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 2:53 pm

I bet you I can step a lower level version of that song and still have it be fun

Also I'm going to step some lady gaga and katy perry
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 2:57 pm

Registered User wrote:
I bet you I can step a lower level version of that song and still have it be fun

don't care, still stepping it as an FGO

Also we're not accepting anything mainstream after the events that happened on KBO. I'm half considering removing a few files from the engine that could be potentially problematic.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 9:09 pm

Halogen- wrote:
iironiic wrote:

This song has FGO written all over it already. I'm not even at the 1/4 mark and it looks like FGO.

Yes I know!! An amazing FGO too!! Smile

Anyone willing to step this crazy song? I attempted it, but I don't like the file that I am producing so I'm calling quits on my part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koucKR410tY
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 3:27 pm

I started Due tomorrow, man is that song awesome and great to step Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:23 pm

better make it good bobobobobobobobobobobobob
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:35 pm

Song Name: Stupid Motherfucker
Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Link to file or music: http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=1358602&song=Stupid+MF(Download the MP3 from there)
Difficulty: Very Challenging to For Master Only
Price: I'll pay 50,000 credits when FFR comes back up.
Specifics: Make sure it's in sync. Also make sure you at least step the song less then 2 weeks. No longer then that.
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:40 pm

Registered User wrote:
better make it good bobobobobobobobobobobobob

Its finished, but like you said with fantasy impromptu, there is a bit of diffuculty range
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:48 pm

30 Seconds Till Death wrote:
Specifics: Also make sure you at least step the song less then 2 weeks. No longer then that.
What on earth is that for?
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:54 pm

God knows
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:01 pm

Monicalovesme<3 wrote:
Song Name: Stupid Motherfucker
Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Link to file or music: http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=1358602&song=Stupid+MF(Download the MP3 from there)
Difficulty: Very Challenging to For Master Only
Price: I'll pay 50,000 credits when FFR comes back up.
Specifics: Make sure it's in sync. Also make sure you at least step the song less then 2 weeks. No longer then that.

Difficulty: lol we're following your guidelines when WE'RE stepping it?
Price: lol incentive
Specifics: because they have control of how the FFR sync will be, and lol at the two week requirement cause we don't put songs in right away
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:07 pm

Well I don't know that. You expect me to know how long it takes to "accept" a file?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:52 pm

Song Stepping Suggestions was originally for private files being made for people. There could be a FFR Custom song request thread, but this was mainly for StepMania files, unless you just want this to be all of it. I have yet to get around editing it because SOOO much is going on here out of no where.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:24 pm

it'd be cool to have a 'stepman for hire' thread where people place orders for stepman. Kinda like this thread only you ask specific people to step files. People can volunteer to be put in the op as stepman and what not. It'll be like every stepman is a chef and people ask the stepman to bake the goodies aka stepfile Very Happy;D;D;DDDDD
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:57 pm

Registered User wrote:
it'd be cool to have a 'stepman for hire' thread where people place orders for stepman. Kinda like this thread only you ask specific people to step files. People can volunteer to be put in the op as stepman and what not. It'll be like every stepman is a chef and people ask the stepman to bake the goodies aka stepfile Very Happy;D;D;DDDDD

I like the way you think. I going to update this now >.>

NOTE:

If the Stepartist who MADE the file wants it to be submitted into the Custom, let them submit it. Don't be a douche and claim something not yours. sending the file in because you think it should be (it's not your file, it's whoever stepped it) or submitting mainstream songs (instant deny).

EDIT: Carlos, are you stepping Scintill's song or a song? Didn't see a complete yes or no >.>
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 12:54 am

Meh, put me down under the steppers. I'm slow and rarely on, but I think I can do a decent job if I like the song.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:22 am

That was a yes on scintills song. Btw put me down as TOP TIER IRON CHEF STEPMAN WC
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:32 am

Registered User wrote:
That was a yes on scintills song. Btw put me down as TOP TIER IRON CHEF STEPMAN WC

Noted and changed. Literally.
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:45 am

Frankie = stepartist to do files :] Put him as a chef.

(He told me to type that)

:]
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 5:11 am

hey im no wannabe charter :[

Last edited by Registered User on June 25th 2010, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 6:42 am

AND here you go xbbx

Stupid-MF mid VC in ffr standards

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s0xezi

man im quick Cool
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:10 am

Last edited by blkdraco on July 5th 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:21 am

heh, #3 I play on the piano
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:44 am

#4 is um...... lol
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 3:17 am

Missed me for chef... want to work on some pad files first but Ill do KB shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Stepping Suggestions   Song Stepping Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song Stepping Suggestions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next