Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Dragons Fury Pack

Go down 
+12
samurai7694
tomatoshadow
XxShortboyownzxX
Scintill
T-Forc3
kmay
DarkChrysalis
eiddiM
Frankie
Halogen-
Zyroplex
Saphira
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 3:12 pm

So I think that we should put together a pack. I know there are a couple people on here that step and probably a few that are curious to make a file. What do you guys think?

submission email
dragonsfurypacks@gmail.com

Make sure somewhere in your email you let us know whether it's for the pad pack or KB pack Smile

Last edited by Kayla on April 14th 2010, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 10:34 pm

Cool cool. I'd like to see this through.
What's the idea... take all the songs that have already been posted and put them in one folder? That'd be fine by me, just let me watermark my songs first.

Or did you want a pack of entirely new songs? (Just wondering, do you have some songs in mind that you want to see?)

Is this going to be a dragon-themed pack? That'd be cool. Songs about dragons and fire and epic battles and guitar riffs. Artwork shouldn't be too hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 10:05 am

It doesn't have to be dragon themed. And people can make new files or submit ones they have already made. I'd be making some new ones. It'll push me to improve and actually finish files lol.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 1:41 pm

I'm all for it =p
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:07 pm

I think I might actually step a file like intensely for this. I've been looking at a lot of charts lately to see how they are stepped and I have some type of an idea :] Who are the judges? And what kind of music are you looking to make?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:10 pm

I'm debating on the "Judging" for it right now. I'm thinking possibly a community vote with someone experienced to just take a look over them as well to look for anything major like sync and whatnot. But we'll see how many people are even making files. Types of music can be anything variety is good not everyone likes the same thing. =D
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 9:11 pm

I might even jump in this shit.
Mwahahahaha!

This leads me to ask.... Is there a length limit and submission limit?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 1:35 am

Already made 17 files
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 1:55 am

Is this more of a pad-pack or a keyboard-pack? (I wouldn't want to get those mixed up. There are patterns that are impossible on pad that are easy on keyboard, regardless of style.)

Since this is community-based, I don't think any charts should be rejected. It would be useful to have a "panel of experts" designated to give feedback on charts. (Everyone can comment on anyone's chart, of course.) My charts are constantly being revised and tweaked, and I know others' opinions help immensely.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:20 am

I was actually thinking about doing both a keyboard and pad pack. I know there are a few capable of making good files for both. Middie there's no limit to how many you can submit. Not all may be used but never know. Smile Just have some fun with it all this isn't going to be like FFR where there is extreme judging on the files going on.

Edit: yea if you guys are up to it I say lets do both. Make a KB and a pad pack Smile
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 8:49 pm

Ahh, alright. I have a few requests from friends, plus some old songs I've been meaning to step, so I definitely have material to work on. I'm a pad-expert (I dance 10-11 footers), though I'll try my hand at keyboard (get it? "hand"? lulz).
I'll post again once I finish this song... For those interested, UltraMax--Letting Go (Dry Mix)
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 9:25 pm

'Kay Middie's gonna make a really irritating file then.
Like I've been wanting to do this for a while I'm just REALLY lazy.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 10:30 am

I like this idea, i can learn to step over the summer or when volleyball is over. I need to find a job asap though. I have some many songs i want to step
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 7:33 pm

Yeah, sure I'm in.
Don't expect any masterpieces though.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
eiddiM

eiddiM

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 2:31 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
Yeah, sure I'm in.
Don't expect any masterpieces though.
I know right?

I think I'm gonna make that silent file I was joking about, and I'm gonna step Scream by Avenged Sevenfold. I already know how much fun Scream Will be Twisted Evil Mwhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 4:10 pm

I suck at stepping... yeah I'm in Razz
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 11:43 pm

Still trying to finish something...*cough* Blue Army *cough*
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 12:39 am

I can step file but I can't make stuff hard... They always follow beat too much.
Back to top Go down
samurai7694
Simfile Author
samurai7694

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 11:58 am

sure I'm in for this idea, I just hope to find some cool songs to step.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 11:33 am

Added an email where you can send submissions just label whether it's for the pad pack or the kb pack Smile
Back to top Go down
kjwkjw
Simfile Author
kjwkjw

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 12:09 pm

I might step a few songs for this as well =P

(PS - hi guys, I'm back)
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 1:08 pm

Is there a difficulty minimum/maximum?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 2:20 pm

SKG_Scintill wrote:
Is there a difficulty minimum/maximum?

No there's no min/max. We will take some dumpfiles into consideration but we will not put in anything that is unpassable and the pack will not be filled with them.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 5:22 am

i demand a position of power(judge) so that i may crush peoples dreams of becoming the next STEPMAN SUPERSTAR while simultaneously giving super helpful advice that wil help them reach your tru life calling of being a STEPMAN SUPERSTAR
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 5:46 am

k stepping Dragonforce for my 1st ever file brb
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:18 am

i need to get an avatar because i totally thought my post was deleted

dragonforce review: file was pretty repetitive pattern wise and was lacking a lot during the vocals. i suggest layering in the drum a but more when the guitar isnt prominent. also get better songs to step
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 3:57 pm

Sending a file through for this, Probably Rockhill or one of my others.
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 6:29 pm

You can add Dizzy Fingers to the pack, it's a fun rate file (maybe Ghosts 'n Goblins too)
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 7:03 pm

Every file: rejected for bad song choice and pattern/transition choices

Last edited by :* on May 22nd 2010, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 8:46 pm

Even my files? Wink
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 1:00 am

:*:every file

yes even your files
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 7:00 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 7:17 am

thats tough talk for work hard and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 9:44 pm

You know, I have a few songs I will step for this Smile I'll be working on step charts tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 4:33 am

rejected
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 1:29 pm

I know I said I was working on a chart, but there are other projects I need to finish first.
One of my friends is making a steppack and needs to fill some charts (most experts are done, but he wants easy and such). And some of my friends have requests. Finally I have some personal projects, songs that I want to have stepped.

So... Just in case the Dragon's Fury pack gets off the ground, feel free to use the charts I've already posted.
Back to top Go down
samurai7694
Simfile Author
samurai7694

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 10:15 pm

my files are unrejectable. If I come across an obstacle or a mind block when stepping files, I simply ask myself: "What would Patashu do?"
Back to top Go down
♫♪

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 3:43 am

maybe i'll send one of my already available files for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragons Fury Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Fury Pack   Dragons Fury Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Fury Pack
Page 1 of 1