Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Is Dorby still around?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

Is Dorby still around? Empty
PostSubject: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 12:19 am

A while ago, Dorby wanted his profile-theme banner reduced to signature-line size, and posted on the old DF thread on the FFR forum, iirc. So I resized it to 50% and posted it. Well, apparently it's getting a lot of hits on omgdidinsane (like, 20 per day, which isn't much, but it's still averaging as the most seen pic), and I'm wondering why. (I mean, I only posted it on the FFR forums, and they're broken, so how can it be getting hits?) In the meantime, I replaced it with a much larger image, so whoever is linking to my photobucket account will be sorry. Unless somehow it's my fault. Then I'm sorry.

EDIT: Since it doesn't really matter anymore, I'm going to ruin the posterity of this thread and not host that image. It wasn't important, anyway.
Instead, I'm going to post THIS image, which is whatever I've replaced THAT image with. It will change every week or so. Ciao!
Is Dorby still around? Untitled

Last edited by Zyroplex on March 28th 2010, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 3:34 am

I don't think anyone is around here anymore :/
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 4:17 am

People are still around just not as much unfortunately.. A lot of people have been busy with school or just didn't see a point on coming on here after FFR was down for so long :/
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:45 pm

I see, I see...
Well, I'm going to randomly change that linked pic every week or so. It'll be the magic changing image! Nobody will know what hit them. I have no idea what page it's linked to, other than "omgdidinsane.com"
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 12:43 am

Lol it's funny you posted this and Dorby actually called me tonight. He has no internet right now that's why he hasn't been around.
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2010, 3:13 am

ECHOO.. Echoo... echooo... echoo... ooo.... o........

or like in puerto rico would say. *coqui*
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2010, 5:56 am

Yea I don't see these forums really gettin too active again unless FFR comes back or thirdstyle gets going.
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2010, 7:52 pm

Almost related topic...

There was a thread on FFR about the rise and fall of pokemon as avatars. Somebody else mentioned the rise and fall of mustachioed avatars. Sensing a pun, I MS-Painted for an hour to produce this picture of a mustache on every pokemon. It's getting ~5 hits per day from "friendster.com". Come on, people, quit stealing the free bandwidth I'll never use <_<

On the other hand, it's kind of cool to see that I have an impact on the internet.
5 hits per day. I feel special!

Last edited by Zyroplex on March 28th 2010, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2010, 7:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Dorby

Dorby

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 4:43 pm

A siggy? for me? Sounds good. What's up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dorby
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 5:36 pm

That's how I remember it. Did you ever use that image on OMGDidInsane? Otherwise someone random copied the location. Or someone searched "Untitled" on photobucket and linked it there.
For the most part, I just want to know where in the heck people are viewing this image that wasn't supposed to escape FFR. (I mean, is someone random using it as *their* signature? Is it just some random pic on some random page?)

BTW, here was that original siggy:
Is Dorby still around? Dorby
Back to top Go down
Dorby

Dorby

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 11:36 am

It's fucking badass. I used it for FFR. It's uploaded on photobucket and facebook. No I don't visit ODI and never will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dorby
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 8:35 pm

Well, whoever was linking to it finally stopped. I enjoyed switching the image all the time, though :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Dorby still around?   Is Dorby still around? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Dorby still around?
Page 1 of 1