Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 6:04 pm

>.> then downloaded again.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 6:37 pm

C'mon, do it for us! It'd be fun! You get gloating rights! Shove them in Axel's face - He needs someone to do that (other than mfdat). It takes 2 to crush his moral.

And yes, I volunteered Axel to be the guinea pig of demise.

[09:59:00] kjwkjw : "omg 24th trill --- whew it's ove-- omg rainbow stream -- whew it's ov-- omg minijacks -- whew it's ove-- omg quad -- whew the song's ove-- omg placeholder note *dies"
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 6:55 pm

lol, funny how on FFR phantom and worker were at my skill level if not better, and they are a division lower. oh well, makes me feel special im in the higher division, gonna get butt whopped by Halogen. Razz

Edit: Ew, never read mines had to be on, im screwed. D:
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 6:59 pm

don't worry you are not the only one afraid of mines D:

D1
andym
Zyro

D2
MikeyzDragon
Kayla

D3
Ic0slay3r - Sad im gonna get raped
mfdat
woker
insanefreddy
plan b

D4
kjwkjw
NSane
Halo

now?
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 10:40 pm

Ic0slay3r wrote:
don't worry you are not the only one afraid of mines D:

now?

Cool
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 11:10 pm

Looks good now

[09:59:00] kjwkjw : "omg 24th trill --- whew it's ove-- omg rainbow stream -- whew it's ov-- omg minijacks -- whew it's ove-- omg quad -- whew the song's ove-- omg placeholder note *dies"
Back to top Go down
Goelo

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 11:43 pm

Me?
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 12:00 am

right axel no pusistes a goelo. anyways I think you are in D3 goelo. I think...
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 12:07 am

he is. You guys at least have some competition -.-

Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 12:07 am

D1
andym
Zyro

D2
MikeyzDragon
Kayla

D3
Ic0slay3r
Goelo
mfdat
woker
insanefreddy
plan b

D4
kjwkjw
NSane
Halo

Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 12:20 am

Oh yea I didn't see the mine part. I'm fucked I can't mine dodge for shit

~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 7:07 am

Well, this will be practice for you all.

Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:26 pm

That's okay Kayla, I can't hold freezes for beans. (Why doesn't FFR have freezes?... <.<)
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 12:50 am

Lol I suck at freezes too. really all I'm good at on SM is vibrafiles

Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 3:10 am

I have everything set, I already picked and upload the song for the first round(mfdat help me pick the songs), I'm waiting for mikeyz to start.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 3:31 am

I was waiting for you lol.

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 EgHerhyaerawry

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

when the songs are up. Razz

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 11:32 am

This is a trial round, cause we really don't know the range of your skills in SM so the songs maybe a little to hard or to easy. So here are the songs:

Round 1 songs!

Round 1

D1:

- BB Euro
- Crystal Ann

D2:

- Concertino in Blue
- Cooking by the book

D3:

-Biosfear
-Mendes (C)

D4:

-Bowser's Castle
-Dumpstream (C)

Mikey copy this link to the OP, and I will leave you with organizing the scores Razz. We are going for MA, PA or Total?
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 12:02 pm

Could you post the pack the song is in next to the song? That would help. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 12:04 pm

I say total-wise, the math has already been accounted for Very Happy

Updating.

Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 12:22 pm

COOKING BY THE BOOK>>?> SERIOUSLY>>>

Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 1:00 pm

let me start this off with setting the bar high! (I think)
My MA is absolutely horrendous
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Concertinoinblue9887m
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Cbtb9822

Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 1:26 pm

Plan_Bsk81127 wrote:
Could you post the pack the song is in next to the song? That would help. Smile

Ic0 uploaded a zip file with all the songs for this round. Where is says "round 1" in gray that's the link to it.

Also to start things for my div:

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Biosfear
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 1:38 pm

GIMME THAT THEME!!! if it's 3.9 that is...

Nice score!

Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 2:44 pm

Razz That theme was given to me by Ic0, who gas given to by AJ. so ask AJ for a link or something. And thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 3:14 pm

Bleh, didnt need to download it, just wanted to know what pack it was in, much easier then having to wait for something to open just to take out a song or 2.

Anyway, here are mine. Both sightreads/not warmed up. lol

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Biosfear

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Mendes
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:31 pm

holy F...!!! Nice scores Plan Smile

Edit: this thought came to mind. If I recall, Kayla gas giving points or something like that for participating in stuff here to be something of the month. If that is still around why don't give, idk 1 point or something like that to the ppl that participate in the tourneys like this. And X number of points to the ones that finish in X position. That would be a little something to look forward and participate since we don't have credits, etc. o.0

what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 5:32 pm

These are the songs that are already in packs right? I'd rather not add more to my sm if I don't have to because I already have over 3k songs on there and putting songs I already have on my sm in again would just be a waste

Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 6:43 pm

My hands are so cold Sad

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Concerto

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Cooking

Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 8:07 pm

don't
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Castle

care
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Dumpstreamoni

I really hate Dumpstream Oni. Bowser's Castle is alright though.

じしf_, )ノ

2010 People: Most Helpful Poster, Smartest Poster
2010 Threads: Best Signature
2010 "The Game": Most Talented, Best Stepfile (Made in Saitama), Worst Stepfile (Myriagon [Oni]), Best Stepartist

2010 Hall of Fame Winner

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Simba2
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 8:30 pm

lolwutnowkayla?

This was the most random surprising run ever. First try in over 7 hours.
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 COOKINGBYTHEBOOKAAA
This one took about 3 tries right after Cooking lol.
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 CONCERTINOINBLUE983

I think that puts me back into the lead.
Updating now.

Edit: this thought came to mind. If I recall, Kayla gas giving points or something like that for participating in stuff here to be something of the month. If that is still around why don't give, idk 1 point or something like that to the ppl that participate in the tourneys like this. And X number of points to the ones that finish in X position. That would be a little something to look forward and participate since we don't have credits, etc. o.0

what do you guys think?

I agree, but that's really up to Kayla.

HEY AJ??? WHAT HAPPENED TO DEBIT13????

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 9:39 pm

Sorry
For next round I'm going to say from what Pack each song is.
Back to top Go down
andym

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 9:57 pm

yay its started!bounce cheers

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 312gxm9
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 4l3xj9

the words in the bottom right hand corner of the screenshots remind me of dentist he says that sentence alot.
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 10:10 pm

Improved a little...
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Biosfear-1

...mmm cool enough
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Mendes
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 2:53 am

Unofficial Scores (first run):
BB Euro ---
M 549
P 269
G 139
G 29
B 14
M 8

Crystal Ann ---
M 415
P 132
G 62
G 5
B 6
M 14

When does the round end? Saturday + 4 days =... Wednesday at midnight?
I'm totally gonna have SDGs on both songs by then <.<
I'm up to the challenge! At any rate, I need an excuse to customize Stepmania.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 3:34 am

Yea, the round goes until wednesday, midnight.

Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 12:50 pm

Updated.

Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 3:37 pm

brace yaselfs these scores are so bad you'll cringe

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Screen00202

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Screen00206

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Screen00204
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 4:15 pm

Whoa, why is there a 100m point difference between Freddy's and mfdat? Is there a difference in scoring or what? Mendes is fine. But the BiosFear is something else. How do I score that lol?

Last edited by MikeyzDragon on February 14th 2010, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 4:42 pm

You could say, "Marvelous = 5 points, Perfect = 4 points, Great = 2 points". That's the way % works. (I forget what the negative values are for Miss and Way Off)
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 5:29 pm

Well, the % is not coherent with the score. Freedy's first biosfear score has a higher score, but lower %.

Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 1:41 am

looks like Plan's biosfear score is also in the high 200's. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with my scoring. hrmm.....

edit: played it on 3.95 and got in the 200's with a worse run. eh, if you're not going by score, I guess it doesn't matter, if not I'll just use 3.95 for this.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 3:19 pm

I might just tack on 100m points for this round for you. 100m points added to your score seems to fit.

EDIT: Updated.

Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 2:23 am

Here's something:
Stepmania --> Options --> Machine Options --> Scoring Type (right above Judge Difficulty)
"MAX2" gives 2 combo for each jump, "5th" only gives 1. Maybe that's the problem? (Default is MAX2 in stepmania3.9)

Nevermind, the stepcounts would be way different.

BTW, scores:
I'm learning spread, and my scores have improved tremendously! Probably gonna do one more update before Wed. night.

EDIT: These scores have been improved upon. Saving old screenshots for posterity:
BB Euro
Crystal Ann

Last edited by Zyroplex on February 18th 2010, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 2:39 am

improved an iota
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Screen00210

FC'd it with waaaay worse MA
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Screen00211
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 7:28 am

Updated

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:45 pm

Mikey you should post in the OP when does the round end. I think its today so I'm going to try to post my scores and the songs for the next round in the next few hours if I have the time if not tomorrow in the morning.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:47 pm

Alright. It does end tonight. When you post the songs, that'll be the end of the round.

Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:33 am

I have figured it out!
Later steps are worth more points.
Here is a screenshot where I hit accurately during the first half of the song.
Here is a screenshot where I hit accurately during the second half of the song.

Guess which one has better accuracy. Guess which one has a higher score.

Heads up, I adjusted the offset on BB Euro form -3.900 to -3.840 . That's legal, right? It really felt that much off-sync.

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 BBEuro
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 CrystalAnn

Last edited by Zyroplex on February 18th 2010, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:42 am

whoa o.o That is quirky. two hours and 15 minutes left. or until axel posts new songs. Either is fine.

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:35 pm

Round 2 songs! <-----

Round 2

D1:
-Dark Black forest (Faboulously Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files F5)
-Final Fantasy *Assault* (Xoon 5)

D2:
-Through the Martian Hell (no pack)
-Session (C) (ODI 2)

D3:

-Purple (no pack)
-Rottel-da-star (no pack)

D4:

-Disregard (FFFoFF F5)
-My future Day (Xoon 5)

--------

I haven't been able to play my songs, for last round :/ If people dont mind Im going to try to post the scores for this round and last round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next