Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
andym
kjwkjw
kmay
Halogen-
NSane
Ic0slay3r
mfdat
Zyroplex
Saphira
~Zeta~
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:41 pm

I don't think anyone would mind. Nothing is at stake.

Updating.
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:53 pm

LMFAO! That's my Purple file I made forever ago. XD XD
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 11:11 pm

I knew there was some relationship between that song and you. Forgot about it. And even the color of your name is telling me that... o.0

Anyways it's a cool file in my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:18 pm

Well here is one part of my scores, I suck at my old purple file, stupid trills. D:

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Rotteldastar
Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 9:38 pm

is that the same rottel da star in xoon 4 blue?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:27 am

When does this round end? I don't know if I'm gonna get to submit I'm really sick with a nasty fever so playing is just not gonna happen right now.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 2:01 am

First batch of scores.
Thank you for picking a song I can triple-A! (andy, I'll be disappointed if you don't SDP that...)
Now I know, I don't like hands. If I miss one, I miss them all. Also, I can't figure out how to hit the weird timing in measure 35 and 38 of Assault (the 48th note quad... thing). It's like a quad, but when I cheat and hit all four arrows at the same time, I end up with a good or something. And if I try to delay one arrow more than another, I end up way too late.
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 DarkBlackForest
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Assault
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 3:00 am

Kayla wrote:
When does this round end? I don't know if I'm gonna get to submit I'm really sick with a nasty fever so playing is just not gonna happen right now.

Ends on Sunday evening. Hopefully you will feel better! I have to download SM again, and stuff, so I'll do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
andym

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 12:23 pm

Nice Zyroplex! i don't think i can AAA blackforest thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
andym

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 12:56 pm

i get random greats at the start everytime
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 2ujqbmd
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 331dh84
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 6:52 pm

I won't be here today at night so I won't be able to upload the songs and I don't have time to do it now, sorry :/. Im gonna try tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 9:47 pm

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Screen00007
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 11:41 pm

Micky how many rounds is this thing going to be?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:55 am

I have no idea, but the attention to this has definitely dropped, :/ Even I've forgotten about this, but I was busy with school stuff. Sorry. I could see like 4 rounds or 3.
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 1:20 am

Hey, I'm still paying attention! I just haven't gotten any better scores. My room is cold...
I'm soooo excited because I actually beat (matched) someone's score. I'm such a newb, lol.

Spread is a lot easier than one-handing... maybe I'll stick with it for a while... I had two accounts on FFR, one for spread and one for one-handing. I all but abandoned the spread account. If the scores database ever recovers, I think I'll try to balance my time.
Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:02 am

another crappy score, I'll fix this maybe
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Screen00216

GGAAHHH FUUUUUUU- THAT LEFT HAND TRILL AH! I WILL FC THAT STUPID TRILL
Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Screen00221
Back to top Go down
andym

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 3:57 pm

i enjoyed this lol
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 1:03 am

>.> there is almost no motivation from anyone to keep updating this.
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 12:29 pm

Maybe try restarting the tourn on Tass's forum?
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 1:45 am

If I'm going to this there, I need the help of mfdat or something, cause mikeyz apparently have been busy this past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
mfdat

mfdat

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 12:16 pm

everyone is busy these days. I'm busy cause all teachers decided that these 2 months are gonna be oral informs and take home tests and monography, etc sooo...
Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 1:24 pm

yeah I say we get a SM tourney on tass' forums. there will be much more participation
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 3:12 pm

I say we go ahead and move it to Tass' forums. I won't be able to help much if that. I have a I.B. French exam this week on speaking, which I completely suck at because I had to skip French 5-6 to stay in I.B. I have to somehow BS my speaking to do well. I know I'm fucked. That's the main excuse for my lack of activity. On top of that, I have stress from my family and friends. My family is a bunch of average Joe's or less. None of them are that great or smart. Even my brother who has good grades won't be doing anything great unless he learns common sense, like, now. My parents are failing in income these days. My mom is a phlebotomist but she has already declared bankruptcy at age 46. I have a step-mom that uses e-Bay as her "job". That's not working out now because no one is buying. I've already been told that everyone sees me doing something great because of what I've done. But, when I decided to become a musician, all of that disappeared. I don't hear anything from my family on anything I do now. Not even my "friends" care what I've done. I'm basically the outcast of school society. I do more and more with no damn prevail. I'm beginning to think I'm just wasting everyone's fucking time with everything I do. Just recently I got into a band so we can do a music assembly at my school and my parents don't give a damn. Hell, my parents have never said I'm good at the guitar, great show!, or even asked what I've been doing. I posted 4 fucking videos of me playing and the only people to say anything was my good sister, my mom (who is quite a ditz), an old student teacher who is a rocker/sound technician/friend, and my only ex-girlfriend that's supposedly my friend. She really fucked me up. I never should have dated her. I can't face anything the way I used to anymore. I just end up depressed or crying because there's no one that cares or will listen to my words. She basically led me down the road of love for eternity then just says it's over after 7 months of laughs, kissing, unsharable moments due to content, and now, I guess, lies. I need to stop appeasing shit.

So, in a nutshell, I've been fucked up by people I thought were close. This isn't even that half of it.

Cheers,

~Z~

EDIT: Also, from this stress, I've been quite sick. Last week I was out for two days with light-headedness, massive headaches, soreness, fatigue, and shortness of breath. Now, I'm hit hard with a cold and a sore throat.
Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 6:16 pm

shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!   Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ic0's and Mikeyz'z StepMania Tournament!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3