Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

In The Groove Scores!

Go down 
+6
eiddiM
Halogen-
Nocturne (Shaun)
kmay
Zyroplex
~Zeta~
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

In The Groove Scores! Empty
PostSubject: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:51 pm

Post them here!
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:52 pm

Really wish this would be put in FFR. Song's amazing.
In The Groove Scores! DeathMoonFC
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:59 am

When you say "ITG" you mean "danced" and not "played on a keyboard," right?
Well then, check this out! My PA/MA/whatever is kinda sucky, but the percentages are cool.
(Colors = DDR Extreme, 7 Nov 2009; Supadupafly = Mungyodance 3, 30 Nov 2009)
In The Groove Scores! Colors-8888
In The Groove Scores! Supadupafly-9000
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 2:01 am

Yea danced. I have a pad hooked up to my computer ^.^ SM is for keyboard, ITG is for padding.

Nice scores Smile
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:30 pm

haha that colors is horrible if its the file from DDR extreme...
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:04 pm

I have DDR Extreme 2 at home, and I could never pass the "story mode" event for Colors. (Get 8.5 million on the Challenge chart.) I played it like fifty times and ruined my down-arrow. I thought it was because I have a soft pad; then I played it on the machine, and realized the chart is the problem. Konami is good at making bad charts.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:09 pm

lolol you need to learn to play by the notes for DDR and the music for every other rythym game
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:56 pm

Yea, I hate DDR's story mode. It's a bunch of nonsense. I hate how konami steps stuff -.- They suck ass at making files fun. The best one I've played is Paranoia Survivor 270 and AA'd/FC'd quickly and got bored with it. (Survivor 290 is just a stupid copy file at a faster bpm)

Max 300 is epic, though. Best I could do on that is 20 greats :/ My PA sucks on pad.

I stopped buying DDR after SuperNOVA 2. The songs and stuff were going downhill, sadly. If there's any good ones on the other DDR (like the Xbox or newer ones) that are awesome, tell me, I'd like to try them.

ITG is the best pad machine I've played, even though it's 45 minutes away from me >.> I'd like to play it regularly.

BTW: Colors is an amazing song. The file does suck. I stopped at 87m and made my own edit. It's sad that the player has to make the game better by themselves >.>
Back to top Go down
Nocturne (Shaun)

Nocturne (Shaun)

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:13 pm

1. Cartoon Heroes (Heavy) was my favorite file to play. idky.

2. Tie between SANA MOLLETE NE ENTE and Love is Orange

3. Then Polovtsian Dances And Chorus, but i edited that entire song.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 12:41 pm

1) Cow Girl(heavy)-gallops
2) My Summer Love(heavy)-fast trills
3) Senorita(heavy)- constant stream

i like every pattern in DDR its just so much fun
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 2:08 pm

BAH. I hate DDR's steps. Most of them are broken eighth note patterns. That gets really boring. It's really aggravating and time consuming to make a stepfile for every good song that needed a new version to actually be fun. They need a better department for stepping, imo.

Cartoon Heroes is a great song, but the steps aren't all that rhythmic and awesome :/ (edited that one for like a 10 foot, heavy.)

I edited the chorus of SANA to have doubles in the chorus, that made the file more fun. You should try it Razz

Love is Orange is a fun song to listen to every once and a while. I'm ok with the original steps.

Cow Girl is fun. Could've been harder though.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE SUMMER LOVE!! It's an annoying ass song -.-

Senorita should have just stayed with the very first DDR ever. Never should've went on because they made the file worse and worse :/

There's tons of other songs that could have been taken up a notch. Others could've replaced those to keep some for all levels. I really hate DDR just because I have to edit almost every song to make it fun or correct for it's purpose.

Also, A was an amazing song. Challenge was messed up after the beginning and heavy was too boring with all eighths. Just shows DDR has no respect for advanced players :/ With todays technology, they can put like 100 songs on it finally, but they only put like 85 or less. :/ Annoying. Spend 40-50 (or less) dollars for work >.<

ITG>DDR

Final.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:15 am

There was absolutely nothing wrong with A on Oni. Learn to switch feet to hit the jumps properly. The last 8th note run is nothing but full-body crossovers.

Then again, I can just make my own 14 block chart for A, following the piano at the end. Yay for 190 BPM runs? Also, Mikey, I'd love to see you play on pad since I haven't yet. Surprised
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:34 am

I know, I'd love to post vids just to see my big ass move quickly, but no video-camera. Well, I do, but it can only record 15 second clips Rolling Eyes Very inefficient. It's been quite a while since I have played pad regularly. The current pad I have is a piece of plywood and a soft pad glued and bordered down. I'm surprised that it works just as well as metal, though, it tears and becomes a nuisance. It has a recognition problem...sometimes. Hoping to have enough money on my by my birthday (19th of January) for a metal/arcade pad. Don't know where I'm going to put it, but I'd definitely be fit in no time.

Oni was too bland, which is why it was messed up. Half of the song was eighth-eighth-quarter (repeat). I just had to change that. The beginning also had some missing notes for my preference. I ended the song with 16th rolls. Hella fun and great song. I also made a technically 13-15 footer with matching the piano. Now THAT is some messed up stuff trying to combo that with even the simplest patterns. It's how I broke one pad (a metal one by Red Octane), the up and right arrows were cracked from me pushing too hard off of them during streams. I tend to make my files constant stream/movement.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:09 pm

MikeyzDragon wrote:
I tend to make my files constant stream/movement.

with this i can now say, why do you consider Senorita a bad file...
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 2:24 pm

It's too easy >.> With that latin rhythm going on, they could make it hell. I just want harder files in the game :/ I get bored with only playing like 5 songs. the DDR people never have made a hard file. Fascination MAXX is the hardest I've seen but it isn't. The stops, speed, and fast paced jumps at the end are what make a 10/red song. It's mostly quarter notes. I take that back, Healing-D-Vision is one hell of a file. The ending is what makes it such hell. I haven't played the newer Red Songs yet so this is my judgment right now.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:31 pm

HDVO is the worst chart ever. And don't say it's because I can't pass it because I A'd it. I had an FC on it until the second set of crosses...from which my torso almost came off.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:48 pm

omfg i cant believe i forgot about rythym and police. that is definitely one of DDR best files IMO
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:54 pm

Rhythm and Police was WAY WAY WAY ahead of its time. That chart had crossovers that people, back in the day, thought were just masses of double-stepping. Amazing chart.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:29 pm

Healing vision is definitely ridiculous. Those ending cross-overs are WAY too fast.

Rhythm and Police was epic. It's a chart where Konami could actually chart some songs. Now they can't.

WHO HERE REMEMBERS AND LOVES SO DEEP????? I DO!!!!

Best song ever. It's stepped well, too.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:54 pm

i AA'd once on a fluke as run. normally i couldnt FC it
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 8:07 pm

Best I could do was like 30 greats AA.

I once played it 20 times in a row on endless. 10,000 combo ftw. I thought that was enough and stopped playing.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 3:02 am

A new 14 that I wrote, hopefully getting accepted in a new stamina pack?
In The Groove Scores! Screen00014

None in the drills. 7 measure 202 BPM 16th trill in the middle of the song.
In The Groove Scores! Screen00013

This chart is pretty fun. I got a bit lazy, I can probably get in the 90s once I figure out all of the bpm changes. Embarassed
In The Groove Scores! Screen00015a

6 pad misses, and a way-off...all from the up arrow, outside of drills? Song has 1 measure 24th drills at 182 BPM, all except for one of which I FC'd. Mad
In The Groove Scores! Screen00016l

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 3-4 measure 24th trill at 191. Very Happy Very Happy
In The Groove Scores! Screen00017h
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 12:19 pm

That's just.
I jizzed myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 2:05 am

Against my better judgment (I'm tired from playing ddr all week), I decided to play some more ddr, and it was free because our ddr club president was there.
Anyhoo, here are a few sweet scores. Playing every day helps immensely.

Mungyodance2--"Cube Negative": 202bpm 8th stream, a few jumps and a few mines. No greats in the 7 measure 16th trill. I think my pad glitched; I got two greats and hit a mine within about a second.
Mungyodance2--"{Nonstop 2}" aka "Crew Conjuction": Basically 190bpm 8th stream (no 16ths whatsoever), some crossovers and runningmen, with a few four-note jacks that I always screw up.
Broadway Blast 4--"Automatic": Pretty standard 10. Really good stepchart. I was 0.05% away from my first double-star...
In The Groove Scores! CubeNegative-9751
In The Groove Scores! Nonstop2-9768
In The Groove Scores! Automatic-9795
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 8:46 pm

Nice job setting the machine records Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 5:31 pm

Some PRs I've recently CRUSHED:

Monotone: Pure stamina song. 2 individual 24 measure 145BPM streams. Wheeeeee
Previous best: 94.2x
In The Groove Scores! Mono11

Phoning to Mercury: AJ's file for this. Lots of 24th bursts @ 130ish BPM. Also has some 24th trills, and a lot of 16th runs too.
Previous Best: 89.xx
In The Groove Scores! Phono10

Infernoplex: Hooo boy. 175BPM streams, many of them 8 measures in legth. One slowdown that I managed to actually hit this time, but IO messed up on a lot of easy stuff and NOT the streams. Gogo DDR upgraged cabinets >.>
Previous Best: 91.3x
In The Groove Scores! Infern10

Operation Evolution: Long song. Long runs including a 16 measure stream in the beginning and 10 measure in the end. 165BPM, with a couple of 24th trills in it. Can't even imagine what scores I would get on a dedicab...
Previous Best: 91.19
In The Groove Scores! Opevo10
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 12:44 pm

i wish i had the time to play again Sad i was getting better and then i just stopped playing. I bet the little stamina i had is gone now :'(
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:54 pm

Rawr (vid of Inferno score shown)
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 10:15 pm

I'd love for you to get Phoning to Mercury on video. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 11:36 pm

Will do next time I work. So you can see mah horrible footwork when it comes to 24ths XD

Except not really since I wont have a cameraman with me. Its obvious I have much better footwork now, so maybe just looking @ the notes will give you a better idea on what to work on? You'll get to see it on 6x btw... with the BPM gimmicks in the middle, it would be a little tough to sightread, but I'm way past that now. I need 6x so I dont bumrush all the 24ths.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 4:27 am

Well I fucked up PtM pretty bad XD Got 2 more to upload though, I'll get to it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:00 pm

Oops blipped from this thread... some vids for youz guyz:

The Final Hour (SDG FC mmmmmmm)

Phoning to Mercury (sound is really early, cant seem to fix it :/)

Cube Negative 1.3 (cuz I wanna be like AJ and all)
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 3:34 am

QUADRUPLE POST?!?

We need more SSs/videos guys. I'm good, but I want to see more of you guys. I'm sick of watching myself (oh and AJ being ridiculous).

Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 10:12 am

There are no ITG machines around Peoria. The closest one may be 45 minutes away >.< I don't know how close or where machines may be in Torrington, CT. I might check it out.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 9:14 pm

No dedi's around me and I've yet to receive my arcade mod (Thanks FedEx Smartpost, really fucking appreciate it). Even then I would have to build a platform to put a bar on if I even wanted to consider playing anything real serious...without bar, my best pass is only Sail Away (SX 12). :/
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 6:20 am

Its fine guys, the post came a little more "get your lazy asses up" than I intended. I'll take some requests if you wanna see me try and pass something or just a song you wanna see me destroy (hopefully).

AJ already requested I try Taito no Suika EX (from MGD), and I passed it on my 1st try... 2nd try was on the vid above.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 7:02 am

You've already told me that you don't have the best of footwork on the upgrade pads, which shows that you have pretty high stamina.

Let's give you a real accomplishment - one that pretty much gives you a free pass to say that you've beaten a good deal of the officials.

Take your pick:

Coach's Sheet (yes, I'm officially calling myself your coach)

Pandemonium - you have the stamina for it, you just need to push. 165 isn't all that high even though there are some extremely mean patterns.

Vertex²- this one might be really hard with you needing a fairly high speed mod to read through dense patterns, but get past that and this one shouldn't really be all that hard aside from the last 15 seconds. Try c-modding this one first to get a feel for it, and then go for the actual pass.

------------------------------
Higher Goals

ReaF - LOTS of triplets at a very high BPM, and these triplets are CHAINED. Most of the bursts are 3 notes with the occasional 5-7 burst ending in a jump. Thankfully, this song has a considerably lower pass difficulty in comparison to the extremely high scoring difficulty - you could BS the patterns as 12th note streams and you can get through. But, this could be a great song to train your legs on, as trying to score on it will kill your legs really quickly.

Roppongi Rumble - This is in the Cosmic Apocalypse pack. This song is extremely draining - low speed song with a good amount of 16th jacks and turns, as well as 24th bursts throughout. Pure stamina test and I wouldn't mind seeing you try.

Chromatic Blitz - Get this one and you can say that you've passed every official chart. Just cause.

Moonearth - I really want to see you do this. There are two runs that are huge, and at 190...but it would be one hell of an accomplishment and I would be really damn proud of you, haha.

Yes, I'm aware that I put two ITG officials. Do them.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 7:35 am

Call it weird if you must, but Moonearth seems most probable here... if I could do stream nonsense @ 190 for 24 measures (FUCKING TWICE), I'd have passed this by now. The triplets just dont seem to drain me all that much.

Goddamn, am I determined to get this now... I don't think it's happening in 2 weeks, but I would hope to get there before my birthday (end of July). Granted, I have improved unseemly amounts over the last year (I could barely pass Max300 with the bar, and now I FC it nobar for example), but it's been a pretty steady and slow process. I've never had any kind of "skill boost", which is what a 2-week deadline is asking for. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 9:16 am

FC Cube Negative 1.3

then 1.4.
Back to top Go down
Superfreak

Superfreak

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 3:51 pm

I would play if our machine wasn't destroyed. Then again, even if it was fixed, we can't play edits anyways. And I already did the first two things listed in AJ's coaching sheet.
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 9:59 pm

In honor of the Custom FFR tourney picks this round, I played Nocturne and Rockhill. All without using the bar.

Nocturne Expert:
In The Groove Scores! Nocturne-expert-nobar-9117

Nocturne Edit: Has a ridiculous amount of hands D: Second try and I still failed.
In The Groove Scores! Nocturne-edit-nobar-7602f

Rockhill... old score. I wasn't doing so hot this time, so here's a run from two months ago.
In The Groove Scores! Rockhillnobar-8484
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 10:25 pm

Not bad for no-bar. I was considering doing the same thing, but got too pissed at me failing Moonearth for the 18th time in a week to care XD
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 1:50 am

My. Favorite. 12. EVER.

Back to top Go down
FreyasSpirit

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 7:21 am

bought a cheap soft pad about a month ago because I finally decided to learn itg

So far, my best score is probably an A on charlene hard (ddr A, I was using sm, it was ~79.5% itg I think). Still trying to fight my way through some 9's, but no luck so far.

I know one of my roomates has a machine at the arcade she works at so I'm hoping when I get around to going there, I'll get a skillboost.
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:43 pm

Hands up, hands up! (ITG 3) (Not that great. I'll see if I can get a better score tomorrow.)
In The Groove Scores! HandsUp-handsup-8798

A new personal best on Soapy Bubble, no bar (ITG 2) (More crossovers and turns than you can count)
In The Groove Scores! SoapyBubble-nobar-9110
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 4:52 am

FIRST DRAGONFORCE PASS FUCK YEAAAAAAH!

Above The Winter Moonlight
In The Groove Scores! Screen00036

7.6 FUCKING MINUTES... This was incredible. I failed it the first 2 tries but somehow managed to BS my way through the solo section 3rd time around. I seriously can't believe how straining this was on my body. My legs were pretty tired, but MY GOD I actually couldnt breathe. I didnt even realize it at first, but in the last minute I was actually gasping for breath, practically wheezing. I swear I felt a little dizzy XD But hey, I guess noone can say I dont push myself to the limits
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 5:25 am

Fucking AWESOME. Getting ANY of the Dragonforce songs is a feat - they are all incredibly straining on the body.

If you want to keep looking at Dragonforce songs, the options are limited in the 14 area - E.P.M has a ton of runs at 190. You can also try Strike of the Ninja, which unlike most Dragonforce songs, is less than 4 minutes - and is only 140 BPM. On the flip-side: you'd be combating some rough 24th solos.

I have not seen the chart for Reasons to Live, but it might be worth trying to, as it, like Above the Winter Moonlight - is rated a hard 13.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 6:40 am

Found the pack... Reasons To Live is a def pass for me, I'll try it out tomorrow after work. Strike of the Ninja seems minutely possible... but goddamn those 24ths x.x EPM has like 800 more notes than AtWM, so thats probably no go for now... everything else is lol dragonforce.
Back to top Go down
Milk Chan

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 6:02 am

Sup
In The Groove Scores! Screen00007-1
In The Groove Scores! Screen00005-2
In The Groove Scores! Screen00000-2
In The Groove Scores! Screen00025
In The Groove Scores! Screen00022-2

oh and I did Disciples of Babylon on video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEfuMf5Lods I think I might try and up it soon.

Gonna try and pass One more lovely tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Groove Scores!   In The Groove Scores! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Groove Scores!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next