Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Get Active

Go down 
+5
Shiron
MarioNintendo
Sky Kitten
Scintill
FN2000x
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FN2000x

FN2000x

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 12:25 am

We need people to start getting more active here. In all honesty, other then the tournament, it's boring here. It seems this place is only good for one FFR goes down or (no offense to AJ) when Halogen comes back here, everyone flocks here too. Lets get more active~ I used to love coming here when FFR was bland and boring, now I hardly ever see anyone in chat anymore. /sadfaic
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 8:22 am

School and all you know
Back to top Go down
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 2:29 pm

Always browsin' here.
Back to top Go down
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 8:03 pm

same :3
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 10:27 pm

I never see new threads being posted on other then GB, and rarely rarely ever see anyone in chat. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Shiron
Simfile Author
Shiron

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 11:24 pm

Since all of the action is at FFR, someone's got to create an incentive - a reason to browse this site. It could be anything from exclusive content (e.g. contests, events) to establishing a central hub for certain things.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 11:42 pm

I just don't have the time to focus so much here at the current moment. I love this place and always will and hopefully will be able to do more with it again. But right now we have a ton of irl stuff bearing down on us plus all the stuff we do on ffr. Maybe once we get into our new apt things will calm down a bit, but for now I'm battling stuff with school to because the one I was attending got bought out and it looks like I just wasted 2yrs in a program that was supposed to help me with money in the university (cause we all know school is expensive) but now I no longer have that, so that's a another battle I'm fighting. Plus Saphira is stupid clingy to me for now, she gets mad half the time when I'm just typing. I really wish I had the time I used to but it's just not there right now.

With that being said I fully encourage anyone that wants to run special events on here or whatever to try to bring it back by all means please do. I loved stepwars and stuff, but people didn't submit. If you guys have ideas that require our help cause of the engine or something just let us know. We can help with things we just don't have the time to do it all anymore kinda deal.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 12:25 am

I'm a mod
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 4:48 am

I view everyday so

you can't say Im not active
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 12:59 pm

Yet again, browsing/viewing is not posting or chatting lol

The amount of activity that was here at one point, is no longer here and it is rather upsetting Sad
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 4:47 am

But jumping jacks are overrated.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
eiddiM

eiddiM

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 2:37 pm

Kekekekekekekekekekekeke
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Sponsored content

Get Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Active   Get Active Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Active
Page 1 of 1