Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

(chart) Lives Without Meaning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

(chart) Lives Without Meaning Empty
PostSubject: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 4:13 pm

I've recently found a song by Clonepa called "Lives Without Meaning". It does sound like some good old Flashbulb, but a bit toned down... I believe you guys won't hate the song, in fact, I hope you'll like it! Smile

As for the steps, I was trying something new and fresh, opinions are very welcome. I might submit this file to FFR on the next batch, so I'd love to hear what you really think!

(PS: the replay is actually me playing, not autoplay. If the "suckness" hurts your eyes too much, I'll make an autoplay version XD)
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 4:58 pm

Looks wicked, MN.
Wicked sounding song. Although no doubt I won't SDG because of my bad habit of jump splitting, I'd play it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 5:12 pm

T-Forc3 wrote:
Looks wicked, MN.
Wicked sounding song. Although no doubt I won't SDG because of my bad habit of jump splitting, I'd play it in a heartbeat.

Wow, thanks a lot!! Very Happy I'm in shock to have such positive feedback, I really didn't know what to expect with this song. I stepped it pretty fast yesterday. I knew I had fun playing it, but I had no idea what other players would think.

Didn't you find anything problematic in the chart? Consider this submitted in a month. Razz

EDIT:

What's a jump split?
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 4:21 am

Unlike TS and SM where if you hit the first arrow of a jump as "Great", but the second as "Perfect", you get credit for 1 perfect.
In FFR, if you do the same, you end up with 1 perfect and 1 good. Thus, a split jump.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 8:06 am

Stepping the dialogues isn't really necessary imo Razz
Back to top Go down
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 12:08 pm

¥ou think so, Scint?

The reason I stepped them is because I wanted to include them in the song... I mean, if it weren't for those dialogues, the title wouldn't make any kind of sense. I also thought that it would make it harder to AAA. They're not that hard to pull off, but I see what you mean.

Now that you know the reason I put them in, do you think it was worth it?
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 12:24 pm

Seriously, I don't understand why your stepfiles are so awesome. Very sick music and glad to see you step something more difficult this time :] Please step more :3
Back to top Go down
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 1:20 am

ily Wilson, I sure will step more. Just fo' you . <3333333333333333333333333333

(also, thanks a lot. That's very heartwarming. :'))
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 4:46 pm

file was good but i dont see anything new and fresh
Back to top Go down
MarioNintendo

MarioNintendo

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 5:23 pm

New and fresh for me. I had never stepped that genre before!

Of course, for FFR, everything has pretty much been done already. Except the red notes in Automata... oh wait, Rushy had done it before, too. XD
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 2:07 am

Ah I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (chart) Lives Without Meaning   (chart) Lives Without Meaning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(chart) Lives Without Meaning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Stepcharts-
Jump to: