HomePortalRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Share | 

MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 2nd 2009, 9:44 pm

Iv never done a tournament before but what the hell, im in Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 2nd 2009, 10:56 pm

Division and FFR username?

Also kjwkjw, what's your division if you read this?

[09:59:00] kjwkjw : "omg 24th trill --- whew it's ove-- omg rainbow stream -- whew it's ov-- omg minijacks -- whew it's ove-- omg quad -- whew the song's ove-- omg placeholder note *dies"
Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 2nd 2009, 11:57 pm

lol yes im a guy... and im not sure if its me anymore. i've been on vistas a lot, and my XP is just completely fried. if i do happen to find a good computer to play on i will play for a while and hopefully get my skill back.

this wont be for a while though
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 3rd 2009, 1:57 am

Winter break!? But I was hoping to start now... :'-(
Oh well. I'm still in.

Also, bandwagon +1 on "preliminaries are a bad idea." But keep in mind we're just digging up the ghosts of "There will always be cheaters" and "There will always be borderline competitors".

I'm not sure how the whole, "This isn't a AAA tournament" thing will work. Every division will have a wide range of talent... how can you be so sure nobody will AAA, yet everyone will be able to FC? (Not being able to FC in a combo-score round devolves to mashing, which is not fun.)
Back to top Go down
_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 3rd 2009, 2:49 am

Its duddychuck@yahoo.com (fail I know)
and by looking at the people in D1 id say Thats the one i fit into Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 3rd 2009, 8:38 am

@ Zyro: I know, I want to start it earlier but I don't have much time to update it while I'm in school. Once it gets started, it's easier later on.

Trust me, I'll pick hard PA songs. They're a lot of them. I've made a list of about 4 so far for each division. I'll find more. ic0 makes it hard to pick songs in D3, and there are D5 songs that are just a pain and easy for mind blocks. D1, 2, and 4 are easier to pick songs. I've been in a couple tournaments with the active tournament community, I know the general range of their skill. The past tournaments have been picking around the same songs and difficulty, so there are other songs are still out there to play.

I'll take into count mashing scores below other scores that have tried. If there's 200+ or maybe 100+ boos, more than likely, I might count it as a no submit. That would keep them from the idea of mashing. I'll come up with a general equation (for myself) for mashing (taking into account the goods, averages, and boos).

Thank you, dc.

[09:59:00] kjwkjw : "omg 24th trill --- whew it's ove-- omg rainbow stream -- whew it's ov-- omg minijacks -- whew it's ove-- omg quad -- whew the song's ove-- omg placeholder note *dies"
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 3rd 2009, 3:51 pm

Sure why not losa lol j.k.
Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 4th 2009, 2:54 pm

why is ic0 D3? he is much better then everyone in D3 and can definitely compete with people in D4
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 4th 2009, 6:42 pm

I've been debating that. He's definitely up there, so for the time being, I will put him there.
The scores I just looked at from him are definitely D4 material. Hopefully he'll take this as a compliment rather than a dispute. He has to have some kind of competition. Phantom will give him that.

Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 4th 2009, 9:30 pm

KMay wrote:
why is ic0 D3? he is much better then everyone in D3 and can definitely compete with people in D4

And why you in D2? You can destroy everyone in D2. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 4th 2009, 9:40 pm

Quote :
And why you in D2? You can destroy everyone in D2. Case closed.

We have already settled that. Kmay cannot get any scores.
Trust me, the past replays are as bad as mine and I'm still in D2.
He can't do anything more than I can.

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 5th 2009, 12:47 pm

MikeyzDragon wrote:
I've been debating that. He's definitely up there, so for the time being, I will put him there.
The scores I just looked at from him are definitely D4 material. Hopefully he'll take this as a compliment rather than a dispute. He has to have some kind of competition. Phantom will give him that.

I have been wanting to try D4 for a some time now but I wanted to do it when mfdat wasn't there Razz he can pretty much kill everyone in D4 right now. Idk how good is mrmagic and nilla are now but I'm pretty sure I can't beat them either but w.e D4 will be a good challenge.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 5th 2009, 12:48 pm

Cool, thanks for complying. Just do your best!

Updated this far. Where are all of the other DF members? o.o M.I.A.?

Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 5th 2009, 1:29 pm

mikey dont worry xBBx doesnt read thread or have the concept of checking my profile before he says anything, plus he is a horrible tourney host so dont take his advice
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 7th 2009, 12:51 am

KMay wrote:
mikey dont worry xBBx doesnt read thread or have the concept of checking my profile before he says anything, plus he is a horrible tourney host so dont take his advice

Wow I had one horrible tournament which is the current one so smd. Kmay you're better then me and I'm better then mikey case closed.
Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 7th 2009, 8:35 am

have you checked my replays? i think the one good score i have gotten was like 36 goods on Dead and Direct but it wasnt even an FC... and i got 36 goods on some VC but it was a clean run.

xBBx im not going to start drama with you. you have been on a streak of tourney's
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 7th 2009, 10:49 pm

KMay wrote:
have you checked my replays? i think the one good score i have gotten was like 36 goods on Dead and Direct but it wasnt even an FC... and i got 36 goods on some VC but it was a clean run.

xBBx im not going to start drama with you. you have been on a streak of tourney's

Streak of tourneys? You mean I been in a lot or I cause drama a lot?
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 7th 2009, 10:58 pm

both XD.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 7th 2009, 11:06 pm

Ic0slay3r wrote:
both XD.

Lol hey hey no one was asking you lmao.
Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 12:26 am

as in hosting bad tourney's like that one that went into quadruple over time because you ended a round early
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 9:50 pm

KMay wrote:
as in hosting bad tourney's like that one that went into quadruple over time because you ended a round early

I believe that was my 4th tournament lol.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mnm

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 10:12 pm

kjwkjw, D5.
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 10:38 pm

so when are you starting this?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 11:13 pm

I'll post it on FFR either sometime this weekend or after I finish my finals (next Thursday). Definitely need to be active to be a tourney host. There will be a quick sign-up since it'll be winter break (I think). Patience is a virtue. The 3 other tourneys are still up, so hopefully Rob's will be done and Tera's and Omni will be going smoothly.

Sorry for the long wait guys, probably shouldn't have posted this too soon Sad

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 11:27 pm

just post it now and start it friday. That way people can start sign-in now.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 11:27 pm

Alright, will do.

Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 8th 2009, 11:29 pm

yaaaay =D
Back to top Go down
kjwkjw
Simfile Author

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 9th 2009, 7:04 am

Vanilla Mnm wrote:
kjwkjw, D5.

Oh, I just noticed this, haha.

I don't really know about this. I've been in D4 for quite a while now, and I've focused on SM rather than FFR for the past few weeks, so I have no idea what my FFR PA and such is like. But then again, if you guys see me fit for D5, a bit of a challenge can't hurt... =P
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 9th 2009, 9:03 am

Just play a couple songs, honestly, I'll check your replays. Your probably borderline :S (upper 4) Thanks.

Back to top Go down
SuperNOVA Gian

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 9th 2009, 3:42 pm

Hey I want to sign in for this tournament Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nocturne (Shaun)

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 9th 2009, 5:09 pm

me too.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 9th 2009, 6:45 pm

Alright, just to save time, just post it on the FFR post, it's up now.

Back to top Go down
Nocturne (Shaun)

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 10th 2009, 5:46 pm

k
Back to top Go down
jhro13

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 12th 2009, 6:36 pm

I want in on the tournament
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 12th 2009, 6:39 pm

jhro13 wrote:
I want in on the tournament

ok! Just reply to the thread on FFR and you'll be placed and then you can compete Smile It has started (you can still sign-up)

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114106

Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 21st 2009, 11:13 pm

So...
I'm guessing we are pretty much fucked for your tournament right?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 21st 2009, 11:16 pm

nah, it'd just be pushed back a day.

Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 27th 2009, 3:19 pm

You mean a week lmfao
Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 29th 2009, 5:03 pm

do you know whose still in?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 29th 2009, 5:47 pm

Yea, I have a notepad for all the scores. Do you need them up?

EDIT: On OP

Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 30th 2009, 4:21 am

what does all that mean?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 30th 2009, 5:56 am

It shows who's in it and where they stand right now.

Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 30th 2009, 11:26 am

yea but how did i get in 3rd? i dont even remember submitting XD
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 30th 2009, 1:56 pm

You did, remember? You were at your dad's house. You submitted it when you decided to try D4 even though you had computer problems. You did well.

Back to top Go down
kmay

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 30th 2009, 2:14 pm

o umm ok... well i guess 3rd is good considering i was on vista. will we have another day or too to play the song? i'd rather start off in first or second...
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 30th 2009, 4:42 pm

Yes, I'll be extending it a couple days for people to come back, I didn't make a submission, I was that day. I might just make it 3-5 days, the forums will be disoriented.

Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   December 31st 2009, 12:38 pm

Yeah it will be lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.   

Back to top Go down

MikeyzDragon's First FFR Tournament.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2