Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

Dragons_Fury Spades League (?) Empty
PostSubject: Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)   Dragons_Fury Spades League (?) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:37 am

This had been mentioned in the chat box before... twice IIRC. Just seeing if there was any interest in having this run alongside the Poker League. I for one think this would be OK for multiple reasons:

1) The game is relatively easy to learn. If you wanted to participate but don't remember all the rules (or if you've never played) I would make an effort to meet up with you on AOL and play through some full games until you get it down. Others who know how to play could do this too.

2) However we decide to get the playing units set up (teams or individuals) each round there will be one week in which to meet your opponent(s) and play your games against them. So, even with time constraints or extreme timezone differences (hi Jae!) in your life there should still ample time to get your scores in.

3) Games do not last nearly as long as poker. You could be in and out of your 3 (or w/e we decide) games in maybe an hour or 2.

As you can see, the basis is thought out but not the specifics yet. I don't wanna go too far into it until there seems to be enough interest in it. I think if we could get 10 people (more is DEFINITELY better, but 10 is like bare minimum) into this, I'll be happy to go forward and get it going.
Back to top Go down
soxowner32

soxowner32

PostSubject: Re: Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)   Dragons_Fury Spades League (?) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:49 am

o: Spades! I'm in. xD I'm not very good at it, and it's been an EXTREMELY long time since I've played, so I'd probably have to re-taught. But I'd love to join in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TiffannyD
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)   Dragons_Fury Spades League (?) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:55 am

Oh, god. Spades. I love teams the most :d
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)   Dragons_Fury Spades League (?) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:56 am

Spades

FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)   Dragons_Fury Spades League (?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons_Fury Spades League (?)
Page 1 of 1