Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Why are relationships so complicated?

Go down 
+11
Gin
MetalAtlas
Sky Kitten
Halogen-
Saphira
iironiic
Brikins
tomatoshadow
Jae-
Rushy
typing like wat
15 posters
AuthorMessage
typing like wat

typing like wat

Why are relationships so complicated? Empty
PostSubject: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:30 pm

you decide

Last edited by typing like wat on September 25th 2010, 9:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tasselfoot.com/forum/member.php?104-typing-like-wat
Rushy

Rushy

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:36 pm

Starting a relationship or maintaining one?
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:42 pm

maintaining one
Back to top Go down
Jae-

Jae-

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:45 pm

15yo's shouldn't be worrying about relationships imo.

In 10 years you'll know what I mean mate.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:50 pm

If they're complicated, then they probably shouldn't happen in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:55 pm

Yeah, if they are complicated and difficult then maybe go solo for a bit. c: Besides, what's the rush?
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 7:59 pm

ok heres MY situation:

(this is also an open relationship, but we cant date the opposite gender if he/she lives in the state))ok this isnt prob the best way to get into a relationship but i did it anyway: A few weeks ago i got into a relation ship with this girl that goes to my school. I had just met her and i didn't really know much about her, so later that same week i asked her out cse by the looks of it she really likes me. Our first date i suppose was our schools home varsity game with a pep rally before it. It was my 1 of my greatest nights ever(mostly b/c we kissed at the game). So the next week went well no problems(yet). Our 2 date was the next home varsity game(the very next friday), i went to her house first since it was a half day of school, i ate pizza w/her family for dinner that day, later we went to the game(this time we made out), best hs fb game i ever saw. The next day i went to her house for a few hourse since she lives 15 mins away from me by car. We watched part of "like Mike" and do what most couples do during a movie. Here is where the problems come in, the following week after the game our relationship started hitting a bumpy road;apparently she liked 2 other guys(1 was taken care of b/c her best friend polina like him), The other guy is about 2 years older than me and doesn't go to my school.She told me in a letter she wrote in 4th period she would have a "talk" with him at an away game, not it seems like she will leave me for him but she won't break up with me after the fact ive given her the choice if she wants us to break up, so now idk what to do, Every1 ive told says break up with the chick but changed their mind after i told them about the letter she wrote for me.Im also too stubborn to break up with her myself. So what do u think i shld do?
Back to top Go down
Jae-

Jae-

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:00 pm

#1 you are both still children

#2 Girls don't know what they want
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:02 pm

In my opinion, she's a bitch. Period. You should dump her.

Also what Jae said is true.
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:06 pm

try to hold back the insults i still care about her
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:07 pm

It seems like she's more into like, a physical relationship than a "real" relationship. She's already thinking about moving onto other guys and it's only been a few weeks?? I'd say let her go. Sounds like she's already moving on, unfortunately. Sorry. :/
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:10 pm

but you havent read the letter she wrote me :p
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:13 pm

If she's worrying about other guys she's just not that into you. I don't care about the letter she wrote you she's keeping you on a string till she makes up her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:14 pm

Moved to chit chat.
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:22 pm

she explains what she likes about the other guys in the letter also if that helps?

edit:
i still have it too, and ive given her the option of breaking up with me so idk y she wld she is keeping us together

Last edited by typing like wat on September 25th 2010, 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:23 pm

I'll say this again - the letter is her way of keeping you hanging around till she makes up her mind. You're a fallback just move on dude.
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:29 pm

im too stubborn to move on not only that she is grounded for 2 weeks so i have no way of contacting ger till school on monday
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:32 pm

Then why ask for advice if you aren't going to take it anyway?
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 8:37 pm

cause ill have to do it myself sooner or later if she doesnt so i wanted to be sure
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:08 pm

Yeah...that shouldn't be okay with you lol.
"So babe, I really like Josh because he's sooo funny ya know? But I also like George because he has the cutest smile and he listens a lot..."
I'd be so mad if I was in your shoes haha. She's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:08 pm

The one her friend got was Corey and the others name is Chris and yes im beyound pissed Mad
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:16 pm

Well then why are you waitin' around? You're being walked all over by her lol
Back to top Go down
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:28 pm

tlw, she is only keeping you hanging by a thread. She is not worth it.

Dude, it is best for you to just break up with her and move on. If you keep yourself clinged to her, she will hurt you more and more. With the way she says she likes other guys, she is not into you. That is your cue to say "you know what, she is only a minor setback. I can find someone better than her."

Plus, you are only 15, like Jae has mentioned a couple pages back. You're still young. Love can and always will wait. You will find that one special girl who loves and adores everything about you. =)

Just focus on more important things right now and you will be all right.

Last edited by Sky Kitten on September 25th 2010, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:31 pm

btw i absolutly suck at starting relationships
Back to top Go down
MetalAtlas

MetalAtlas

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 10:48 pm

yeah i agree with you there (not that your bad i meant i am as well) if you tend to not worry about it things work out, Woman are a real piece of work, let me tell you that
Back to top Go down
http://thisthatanotherthing.forumotion.com
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 10:56 pm

As others have stated already, move on. Find a new girl, 'cos straight up, she doesn't sound like she's worth your time

In other news, broke up with my jailbait of a girlfriend yesterday. Feelsbadman but oh well, life goes on
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 12:04 am

Does this relationship involves/has ever involved more than making out? Because you know... If it's only about being together... It's pretty much only physical. And if it's only physical, there's no reason for her to stay with you as she can get the same from other boys. Sadly, if it's the only thing she sees into you, she'll most likely get bored and do the same thing with other boys until she finds something called "wisdom" and realized she is retarded.

Yeah, that's what's up with fifteen years old. Not that I'm saying you're not mature enough to be in a relationship. But at this age, you'll most likely never meet a girl that is serious. If you can't stand being alone then fine, get with a girl, break up, rinse and repeat until you want something serious.

You suck at starting relationships? What is this, a sport? If you can say you're bad at it, then you're probably trying too hard. A relationship is not something you get with hard work, it's something that happens by itself. It's a different story if all you want is to have sex though.

If people get in a relationship just to avoid being lonely by being together, then they'll get bored out of each other sooner or later and will want change... Because if it's the only thing, you can get it from anyone else.

Face it, if you get in a relationship with someone you have little or nothing in common with and/or think too differently, it won't last.

So, to answer your situation ; if that girl likes 2 other boys over you, she doesn't care enough about you. In other words, if she wants anything other than you, she's not worth it. Then again, I don't know what you want from her.

Just remember that sometimes you think you love or have loved. And you think people are retarded if they tell you you don't know what it is. But it's only when it happens that you realize the rest was bullshit. If you're with a girl and it's only physical, trust me, you don't love her.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 3:05 am

I like how everyone is dwelling on age in this. Yeah, they may be young, but sometimes love can be found at a younger age.
HOWEVER, this is NOT one of the cases. By the sounds of things, she has hopes for this other guy, but is keeping you around just in case things fall through.
Now it's up to you to decide whether you want to end this now and keep searching for a true relationship, or continue with this physical relationship, with kissing and making out galore, and continue getting used.

Coming to a forum asking for our opinions is a decent thing, but it has to be YOUR choice to do what you want to do. We can't make that for you.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
typing like wat

typing like wat

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 2:41 pm

o im breaking up with her tommorrow btw
Back to top Go down
Jae-

Jae-

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 9:48 pm

typing like wat wrote:
o im breaking up with her tommorrow btw

Smartest thing i've seen you write in this thread so far.

Plenty of other women out there, and when you find the right one, you'll know it. There'll be no drama or bs, it'll just feel right Smile
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:28 pm

Before I even dissect your situation I'm gonna say this: If it's difficult to maintain it might mean it's not meant to be.

Now to go and point out the obvious shit throwing you down.

1. You barely knew her: For a real relationship wouldn't you try to get to know her decently well? I know I do.
2. Looks are all but fucking true mate. You can never gauge if someone likes you or is interest. Ask around.
3. You're confident she won't dump you for another guy. That's just fucking stupid man always assume in your position it will happen.

Middle ground
1. She liked another guy, that wasn't you. Twice. Middle ground because she didn't start dating him before dumping you. But it does mean you have to not fuck up.

A few things I think are actually good:
1. You met her parents. Score. I hope they thought well of you.
2. You made out. Score.
3. You made out during a movie. Awesome. Yeah. Score again.

As a good radio man once said. Drop that bitch!

Nah I'm kidding you're fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:42 pm

Well if you are talking about maintaining one. It's complicated for one reason and one reason only. Trust. This is one reason why I think it's so damn hard too hold a relationship. In order to keep the relationship, both people involved in the bf/gf situation should be able to trust each other. If you can't, don't even bother going out with that person. It'll just cause both of you heartache because you thought you guys were "in love".
Back to top Go down
CodeName:JuiceBox

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 5:52 am

all i can really say about your "relationship" is lmaoooooooo I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE

jk relationships are hard. also try to type out your words thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are relationships so complicated?   Why are relationships so complicated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are relationships so complicated?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: