Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Gotta Catch 'em All

Go down 
+2
ichliebekase
Halogen-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Halogen-

Halogen-

Gotta Catch 'em All Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 5:04 am

Discuss/post scores for Gotta Catch 'em All.

Scores
1. Zestorax / 59945 [2-0-0-1]

Last edited by Halogen- on September 9th 2010, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:34 am

I likes a lot :3 great chart (even though I can't play it well XD) and of course I love the song. Awesome job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:20 pm

Pretty fun jump-streaming file - rating might be questionable; the jumpstream is fairly fast and tiring, and is pretty spread out throughout the song, but I think the 43 might be a bit high. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:32 pm

I was kind of surprised to see the 43, I'm not sure what the borderline of FGO files are in the current difficulty rating system, but I think it's high FMO.
(Arguably) A little harder than Momentary Life when it comes to the amount of jumpstream, but it's half the length.
Back to top Go down
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 3:17 pm

Halogen- wrote:
Pretty fun jump-streaming file - rating might be questionable; the jumpstream is fairly fast and tiring, and is pretty spread out throughout the song, but I think the 43 might be a bit high. Anyone else?

Honestly I think it should be lower than a 43... perhaps 40 or 41. I'm easily getting 15-20 goods without trying, but in Tageri, it took me a while to break 25 goods. This should be a hard FMO in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 3:25 pm

Alright, I had a feeling as much. The rating is going to be re-adjusted to 41.
Back to top Go down
Zestorax

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 2:18 am

Pretty straight forward and really fun
Gotta Catch 'em All WhiK4
Back to top Go down
Zestorax

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 2:34 am

Gotta Catch 'em All Rpxqz

UPDATED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:25 am

you can definitely do better than that. i had 8 goods with a messy score when i was warming up. go AAA
Back to top Go down
Zestorax

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:47 am

Yeah, i know i can AAA it. Just one little bit i have to practice and i'll have it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All   Gotta Catch 'em All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Catch 'em All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rhythm Games :: FFR General talk :: File Discussion-
Jump to: