Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Bare feet.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvuh
Simfile Author
Silvuh

Bare feet. Empty
PostSubject: Bare feet.   Bare feet. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:29 am

I just got back from going to a cafeteria. It is pouring rain outside, so I was carrying my sandals, because my bare feet have more traction and they do not squish with moisture every step.
When I leave the cafeteria, the lady at the front tells me that it is against the rules to be bare-footed in the cafeteria. I go "... oh," put my soggy sandals back on, and walk out.
My feet were drier and probably no less sanitary than the bottom of my sandals. I know there's like food and stuff in a cafeteria, but it's not like I work there or anything.
I have no idea why bare feet would be "worse" in this situation.

Something I was thinking: How easy is it to clean your feet? How often do you shower? How easy is it to clean your shoes? How often do you clean them?

So... yeah.

Bare feet. Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
Lorika

Lorika

Bare feet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bare feet.   Bare feet. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:25 am

Actually I rarely do more than very lightly wash my feet, but shower 2-3 times a day. Still, without a good scrub you won't remove all the bacteria... but my feet don't stink. o3o

*sniff sniff*

Not at all.

Always wearing shoes, though sometimes I wish the everyone in the world walked bare-footed. It would make people more conscious about littering, for one thing.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

Bare feet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bare feet.   Bare feet. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:20 am

i dont walk barefoot but anytime i sit down my shoes just happen to come off
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

Bare feet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bare feet.   Bare feet. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:01 am

I actually used to walk around my school barefoot, mainly around the music wing. I acquired this actually from my old orchestra teacher to whom did the same. She almost never wore shoes. So starting around 6th grade, I started to slowly wear my shoes less and less.

Bare feet, yay.

I shower once a day and I don't scrub my feet almost ever, except when it's the situation of "I just stepped in something disgusting" or "My feet are black". Other than that, I just let them be when I wash the rest of my body.
Back to top Go down
Shiron
Simfile Author
Shiron

Bare feet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bare feet.   Bare feet. Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:58 am

Bare feet? Depends on where I step.

I usually only go barefoot either at home or if I'm walking out on the beach. Some argue that being barefoot will boost immunity against bacteria. Besides sanitary reasons, being barefoot or not is largely a matter of your own personal comfort. You just have to take extra precautions when you do go barefoot, since you might be stepping on something particularly more nasty than "dirt" - how about a tainted needle?

In your case Silvuh, I take it that the cafeteria lady was concerned that being barefoot is not presentable in public, and in many cases, it sure is (I mentioned an exception above though).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bare feet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bare feet.   Bare feet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bare feet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: