Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos

Go down 
+4
♫♪
Halogen-
Brikins
DarkChrysalis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Empty
PostSubject: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:54 am

DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos/Requests Thread

======================================

Can't Stop (Carefree Club Mix)

Funeral Song (Vokal Radio Edit)

Loituma

======================================

RECORDING SHORTLY
Above the Winter Moonlight
Boss On Parade (Japanese Hardcore)
I Love (Orange Things)
Minami Ikebukuro Hardcore Custom
Synesthetic
The Club

Red = My File

So yeah... anyone have a request for a song they want me to vid, I'll be happy to attempt it. I can pass anything 12 and lower, as well as a good amount of 13s too. Besides the requests, I'll also be posting a video for each new pad file I make as well (if I can pass it XD)

Last edited by DarkChrysalis on September 4th 2010, 5:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 9:08 am

Charlene on expert pl0x <3 idk why but i love that song to death. xD
Is this the itg2 machnie? I don't recognize any of those songs Sad /dies
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:02 pm

I play on an ITG2 machine, yes, but it has a working USB port so I can load custom songs from a flash drive. And you wouldnt recognize hardly any of the songs up there now because almost all of them are my own files I've not released before :3
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 2:58 pm

Ohhhh okay. Sweet Very Happy fuckin win! (:
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 3:56 pm

Love this thread.

I'll request you to play my chart for this song when it's finished (I'm about halfway finished).
Back to top Go down
♫♪

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 6:16 pm

wang chung vs the real wang
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 6:34 pm

♫♪ wrote:
wang chung vs the real wang

could you have picked a shittier chart, lol
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:47 am

Man I dont know what was up today, I just wasnt feeling it. I couldn't play anything in the 13 range, but then again I havent eaten all day and got little sleep. I need to prepare more for those harder options.

@ 0: That chart is AIDS on a stick... *sigh* if I play it, I'm only doing it once. And I dont care if I fail or not.

@ AJ: I'd love to. Can't promise if I'll pass it but I'll give it a shot.

@ People: I'll be updating vids tonight... got 6 to put up for now.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:51 am

Bleh... got 3 up, I'll do the others (Will My Heart Survive, Music In The Rhythm, and Bri's Charlene vid w/ Dizzy Robot Action!) tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CodeName:JuiceBox

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:59 am

i request you play ron pauls op oni on pad
Back to top Go down
Superfreak

Superfreak

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 10:57 am

These videos would be more appealing if you showed your feet as well.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kitten
Sky Kitten

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:07 pm

Wow, Tyler, can't wait to watch your vids. Smile Nice thread.
Back to top Go down
DarkChrysalis

DarkChrysalis

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:25 pm

Superfreak wrote:
These videos would be more appealing if you showed your feet as well.

Really only showed the screen on these since they're new files I made and I really want the chart to be visible. I'm not against showing my body/feet play, its just that the cam is bad enough quality as is. If I panned out enough to show my whole body the screen would essentially be indistinguishable, which defeats the original intent of the thread. Besides, my footwork is terrible because of what I have to do to get the DDR pads to register properly XD

Also, I usually dont have a cameraman around, and I'm not leaving my camera sitting in the background behind me where it can get stolen while I'm not watching it. People's stuff being stolen at that arcade is practically an every day occurence. When I have someone I trust there with me, I'd be more than happy to take full shots though. I'm almost always alone though :c
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:19 am

Blue Army pass (only if/when you have the stamina)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos   DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkChrysalis' ITG Videos
Page 1 of 1