Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Multiplayer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{MILLENEUM}Blessed~Four

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:12 am

Ok i cud either be that stupid guy that doesnt know that there is already multiplayer on here, or i cud be that stupid guy that doesnt know its not [possible to get it on. i'm jus wondering whats the deal with t and will it ever come on so us ffr'rs can verse each other.?
Back to top Go down
V

V

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:17 am

Cannot be done.
Back to top Go down
♫♪

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:33 am

keybeat multiplayer works just fine ~
Back to top Go down
V

V

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:58 am

And they built the game from the ground up Razz
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}Blessed~Four

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:31 pm

nah i tried keybeat multiplaya yesturday lol it dont work for me=[
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:17 am

It didn't work for you because the server is only up at certain times of the day.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 4:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
It didn't work for you because the server is only up at certain times of the day.
You guys running a home server for the MP?
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 4:39 pm

(NSS) Velocity wrote:
Sprite wrote:
You guys running a home server for the MP?
Until they can get a real one. And I don't believe Sprite can host for a while, so poor bLasT over in Portugal has to do it.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 4:42 pm

I've been trying to set one up in my house, but my internet provider decided to disable port-bypass (port-forwarding) on the router. If I get that working, then I might put some effort into redoing all the MP parts to work with the upgrades.

Because I have a extra computer downstairs, I'd be able to keep the server going without worrying about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:39 pm

I usually run it from home, but since I'm back at school, I can't because I can't forward ports on campus. Blast can't host it too much so yeah.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:46 pm

The option to forward ports are there, yet I'm not able to connect when it's setup. Such a pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer   Multiplayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: