Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Daulton has finally arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LedZeppelin4ever

Daulton has finally arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:22 am

Well, I followed the "paper" trail and it eventually led to this community. I've played some FFR off and on but I have a short attention span and quickly got bored of it. I'm trying to start up again, hopefully getting better than last time. Some of you may recognize this username from the thirdstyle forums. I stole the username from my dear friend, Shiloh. I'm actually the one that tried to get him into FFR but it seems he never got into it. Ah well. Anyway, cool place you got here. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! And yes, I have been lurking for quite a time. Creepy, huh?
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:30 am

Hey there! Welcome to our forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:31 am

Hiiii glad you finally decided to join rather than lurk lol. But don't feel bad a lot of people lurk this place. Anyways welcome to our little spot be sure to stop by the chatbox sometime and say hi there's almost always someone on it XD
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
LedZeppelin4ever

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:38 am

Halogen-Thanks so much!
Saphira-Thanks! Okay, I might just pop in for a few minutes now.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 12:48 am

Hey, welcome to da forums. AKA Hell of fun.

BTW: I change my username everyday Razz Just call me Z or Mike or Mikey or Mikeyz.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 2:42 am

I'd be nice to you, but frankly Zepplin needs to ROT.
That aside.... HAI welcome!
Not creepy by the way. You wanna know creepy go read my post in the "What grinds my gears thread"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
LedZeppelin4ever

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 8:43 am

Z- Lol that much be hard thinking of new usernames everyday. Thanks for the welcome.
Midnight- You're nice aside from that you hate Zeppelin, I feel truly welcomed! Thanks, yeah uh, I'll check that out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daulton has finally arrived!   Daulton has finally arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daulton has finally arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: