Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

"You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread

Go down 
+25
Nightmare
Zyroplex
.Gazelle.
insanefreddy926
tomatoshadow
*RaInE*
Saphira
Frankie
soxowner32
ichliebekase
iironiic
Draco
wc
pmonibuv1
Halogen-
FN2000x
alloyus
Bob bob(Dan)
Brikins
prongsie
Scintill
T-Forc3
Dossar
eiddiM
~Zeta~
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

"You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:26 am

Drama... what I'm currently sensing... and what should be number one on my list.

Thank god I'm not tangled up in it....
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:10 am

You know what really grinds my gears?

[21:59:50] ichliebekase : i do more for this site than alex ever has, i do more than mikey has.

[22:00:07] ichliebekase : i step songs out the ass to help make the engine more enjoyable and i help kayla and aj when needed.

[22:00:23] ichliebekase : but i like being pink.

[22:00:27] ichliebekase : so yea

This. ^
Back to top Go down
*RaInE*

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:28 am

people who use ppl but wont help anyone but themselves
people who always have to be right
people who think they know everything
people who cheat on their significant others
people who say they"ll help but really watch you do all the work
people who make up lots of stories
people who have "mafia" connections (yeah really ur SOOO cool)
dumb bitches who do the im 7 voice bc its OOOhh soooo cute *giggle giggle*
overbearing self righteous assholes
people who refuse to hear anyones point bc diversity is soooo horrible
ugly girls who think they are sooo sexy

Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:30 am

You know what grinds my gears?

People who assume and are incorrect in their accusations and don't know what really has been going on.

And people that can't just get over it.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:35 am

I have yet to put any on here so here's one of my biggest things

Pathological liars specially ones that have lied so long they believe it's the truth. It's pretty sad really.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
prongsie

prongsie

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:38 am

what grinds my gears is the fact that ichliebitchy is still here and posting LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/monicatrela
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 4:02 am

ichliebekase wrote:
Can I now put extra emphasis on the "hypocrites" that I previously mentioned? Grinds my gears pretty damn bad.

Draco, my father thinks I made a mistake. My entire family does. But that's their opinion and they'll have to live with barely ever seeing me again.

Conveniently timed post, I might add. But I'll get to you in a moment.

Frankie wrote:
hmmmmm.... after tonight .... I have a list:

- Fake people
- Hypocritical people
- Assholes that have no fucking decency whatsoever
- Disrespectful assholes
- Liars
- Tendency to do things just to piss you off type of people

After today I realized just who my real friends were. And unfortunately, it's a fucking shame that after today, I won't have much anymore. Strictly speaking that is. I can't allow for people to do things out of spite. It's pathetic. That's what grinds my gears, and I could make this list MUCH longer, I just chose not too. Trust me, I'll be back with more after I move into my new home on Monday.

- Fake people

i.e. all of the stories that you create out of nothing - I even listened to you try to chime in about music theory when I was talking to your own girlfriend and you couldn't even correctly distinguish what a time signature was, yet you played trumpet for X years. This is literally just one of the hundreds of stories I had to listen to even though I bit my tongue about how BS they sounded. Attempting to induce a conversation is fine, but trying to do it under false pretenses, isn't.

- Hypocritical people

Don't even get me started. You sat there and pretended to be all buddy buddy with Kayla and me; I knew flat out when you were gone for long periods of time that you would always put in your own two cents about what you thought towards Kayla and I. Obviously, things were pretty well confirmed with me today.

- Assholes that have no fucking decency whatsoever

Sure. Because you know, having people charging into the living room when Kayla and I get ready to fall asleep is decent, or not even having the courtesy to let us know when other people are coming over is totally decent. I could go on with more explicit details, but I won't.

- Disrespectful assholes

Hey, why not? Everyone hates those. I mean, disrespect is never intended when you flat out say someone isn't gracious in accepting something even when it's done the wrong way. Yes, I'm still bitter about that last argument. It's totally not disrespectful to yell at someone who's helping support you by providing food, cleaning materials, etc. Don't give that bullshit that you never used anything and that you never eat, because it's a damn lie.

- Liars

I hate liars too. Especially the kind that sit there and say that there's no food in the house, or don't have any money, yet run off across the street to the convenience store or go down to the pizzeria. It's even worse when you have to sit and listen to things that are obviously beyond bullshit.

- Tendency to do things just to piss you off type of people

It's called malicious people, or even vile people. And while you may not understand or believe it, you've been that kind of person to me for the past two months or so - constantly sticking your nose where it doesn't belong (like our business with the game itself, even AFTER we said that we wanted to discuss it ourselves), or trying to get people to do things to do what you want out of complete and utter desperation.

I'll also add something to this area while I'm here - we tell certain people to not do certain things and we see it happen again. I had banned Sara temporarily before she got here for the stupid argument with Robbie that never should have happened, and she got banned for not obeying simple instructions. It's also pretty obvious that she seems to follow directly in your footsteps by starting random little hissy-fits, storming out in a pathetic attempt to prove a point that really doesn't matter.

ichliebekase wrote:

People who assume and are incorrect in their accusations and don't know what really has been going on.

And people that can't just get over it.

Just can't get over what? I'm angry at the fact that the people who work to get what they deserve always get left in the dust, when the people who don't deserve to have what they do get away with absolutely everything.

Also, for the record, I'll also quote you one more time and telling to you flat out: I know what you said about Kayla having me "whipped", and that she has me doing everything, I'll set that record straight right now.

1.) I'm actually a nice and courtesy person, and I offer myself to help out. Kayla is constantly telling me how she feels bad about how I -volunteer- myself to get things for her. She doesn't ask me, I ask HER.

+ one more thing

2.) I find it funny that you post this after getting into an argument with Kayla about how little we apparently socialize, so I'll set that record straight right now. Kayla has been sick ever since the situation with her last car dealership. You know this story and you can deny that you do all you want; we have the proof to show otherwise anyway. I used to be out every night until like 4-5 AM after I got expelled from school on my senior year (yes, the secret is out, I didn't graduate, anyone with a problem can take a 5" iron golf club and stick right up the crack of their ass) from my college prep school. I was out at arcades, I was spending the night with friends, yes, I was a rebel, contrary to what most people would see in me.

For the record, since someone brought it up in chat - Frankie keeps hinting at the fact about how much he contributed and whatnot - sure, he did contribute more than me, but I've been stuck because I didn't have all of my proper documentation needed to get a good job; he can sit here and deny the fact that I looked, but my craigslist page was filled with nothing but purple links going straight down the page right up until I lost access to the computer I was using originally. Also, I never sat here and lied to Kayla about how much I was going to give her. At least I'm capable of holding my word for something that actually matters.

Now, if you and Frankie want to continue adding crap upon crap in your stories, I'll be more than happy to sit here and decipher each part of the bullshit you guys spew out.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 4:23 am

I has another one. People that can talk shit but can't take it when they get it back
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 4:56 am

This thread as turned into drama and can no longer be appreciated by other members.

Don't want to be a fag but I'd rather not see this on the forum :\
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:00 am

tomatoshadow wrote:
This thread as turned into drama and can no longer be appreciated by other members.

Well this is what grinds my gears. It's all the things that piss people off. You can't expect no drama to come of it at all.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:26 am

you know what grinds my gears? people not typing out whole words

fuck you typing like what you faggot RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
insanefreddy926

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 12:27 pm

You know what grinds my gears? Stupid people. The kind of people that act like they're still 10 years old. The kind of people that would rather fight about shit on an internet forum instead of trying to fix the problem. (READ: all of you.)
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 1:05 pm

^ argumentum ad populum
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 1:12 pm

insanefreddy926 wrote:
You know what grinds my gears? Stupid people. The kind of people that act like they're still 10 years old. The kind of people that would rather fight about shit on an internet forum instead of trying to fix the problem. (READ: all of you.)

Some of us get tired of trying to fix the problem when the other party refuses to listen or anything. Then we get fed up and say fuck it and use other means to get our points across.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:13 pm

Saphira wrote:
tomatoshadow wrote:

Well this is what grinds my gears. It's all the things that piss people off. You can't expect no drama to come of it at all.

Must have been dumb because I didn't expect it... I liked the thread first, then it turned all personal and into an argument.

I don't really want to say this because I like you, but you're usually the one asking people to use PMs when it starts turning into this :\

But then again, I have no idea of what happened and all. You probably already did etc. I'm just tired of reading all that drama on a forum I usually go to relax and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:40 pm

tomatoshadow wrote:
Saphira wrote:
tomatoshadow wrote:

Must have been dumb because I didn't expect it... I liked the thread first, then it turned all personal and into an argument.

I don't really want to say this because I like you, but you're usually the one asking people to use PMs when it starts turning into this :\

But then again, I have no idea of what happened and all. You probably already did etc. I'm just tired of reading all that drama on a forum I usually go to relax and have a good time.

I am human every once in a while I am going to snap. You have no idea the amount of crap I've delt with time and time again. Plus being pregnant doesn't help emotions are harder to control. And "all that drama" it's a few little things that happen here and there. Nothings going to be perfect and if moderation is ridiculous no ones going to want to be here anyway because they feel like they can't do anything without it being wrong. All I know is it seems like when anyone else speaks their mind no one has anything to say about it but the second AJ or I say anything that may be the slightest bit out of line we get crap for it. Why is that? It happened on other forums too.

All I can say is we've done the best we can with this place. We did the best we could to keep everyone happy but no matter what someone isn't happy. If we're doing such a terrible job anyone can go open their own forum and run it how they feel is fit.

I've tried the talking and reasoning with people in private stuff and it doesn't work no matter what it still resulted in people going and talking shit in chat. Most of the time about stuff in this house that has nothing to even do with the forum. I'm tired of being the "bigger person" when all it's doing is getting me walked all over. I'm going to stand up for myself when I'm attacked I'm not just gonna keep laying down and taking it anymore because I've done that my whole life. It's not even like I'm saying really nasty things like calling someone a slut or whore or asshole or whatever.

But basically I can ask till I'm blue in the face for people to resolve their stuff off the forums, no matter what it still comes back. I can't make this place 100% drama free no matter how hard I try. Basically it's to a point where I feel defeated because I've tried like hell and all it's been is more and more shit. AJ and I have been away for a little because we need to move. Been trying to find a new place, pack , etc. The second we weren't on much people just went like crazy and started doing whatever they wanted. I came back to a huge shitstorm. Last night was a huge blowup and now it has died down just as any other blowup does. If it starts going again for some reason then we'll start taking necessary actions on it.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 4:52 pm

Saphira wrote:
I am human every once in a while I am going to snap. You have no idea the amount of crap I've delt with time and time again. Plus being pregnant doesn't help emotions are harder to control. And "all that drama" it's a few little things that happen here and there. Nothings going to be perfect and if moderation is ridiculous no ones going to want to be here anyway because they feel like they can't do anything without it being wrong. All I know is it seems like when anyone else speaks their mind no one has anything to say about it but the second AJ or I say anything that may be the slightest bit out of line we get crap for it. Why is that? It happened on other forums too.

All I can say is we've done the best we can with this place. We did the best we could to keep everyone happy but no matter what someone isn't happy. If we're doing such a terrible job anyone can go open their own forum and run it how they feel is fit.

I've tried the talking and reasoning with people in private stuff and it doesn't work no matter what it still resulted in people going and talking shit in chat. Most of the time about stuff in this house that has nothing to even do with the forum. I'm tired of being the "bigger person" when all it's doing is getting me walked all over. I'm going to stand up for myself when I'm attacked I'm not just gonna keep laying down and taking it anymore because I've done that my whole life. It's not even like I'm saying really nasty things like calling someone a slut or whore or asshole or whatever.

But basically I can ask till I'm blue in the face for people to resolve their stuff off the forums, no matter what it still comes back. I can't make this place 100% drama free no matter how hard I try. Basically it's to a point where I feel defeated because I've tried like hell and all it's been is more and more shit. AJ and I have been away for a little because we need to move. Been trying to find a new place, pack , etc. The second we weren't on much people just went like crazy and started doing whatever they wanted. I came back to a huge shitstorm. Last night was a huge blowup and now it has died down just as any other blowup does. If it starts going again for some reason then we'll start taking necessary actions on it.

I'd like to start by saying that I was talking about the drama going on, I was not directing that towards you. I didn't quote you or anything. I actually think you and AJ do a pretty good job, I have nothing to complain about and I don't mind if you are not perfect godly administrators beings. I know how forums work and I know it's not that easy.

I don't doubt you've done the best you could to make everyone happy. There is always someone who won't be happy about something, you can't do anything about that. I was personally tired to see drama in which I wasn't involved that's all.

I'm sorry to hear that talking in private wouldn't help the situation. I don't expect you to lay down or anything and I don't think you've been offensive to anyone yet. I must admit that I didn't like this "We do use this thread the right way" post very much... It ended up being used for personal attacks and even me posting this is just contributing to ruining it.

I still actually have no idea of what happened and I'm not sure I even want to know. I don't want to hate on anyone because I pretty much like everyone on here and would like it stay that way. I'm not asking for a drama-free place, I don't like it but I don't think there's anything supernatural you can do about it. I don't mind if you couldn't magically stop all that, at least you've actually tried.

I'm just glad it did die down. I don't care much about what happened but like I said, don't want to hate anyone here. I appreciate your and AJ's work and enjoyed this place so far, I just don't like drama.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:01 pm

Most of us don't enjoy drama. But there are a select few that actually thrive off drama and that's how they live their lives. I just hit my breaking point. We've been so busy and stressed out and not really had the time to monitor everything. Once we're finished with the move things will get more on track again.

Anyways lets get this back on topic. You can always pm me IM me if you wanna talk more Smile.

Something that grinds my gears is feeling like you're running in a hampster wheel. No matter what you do or how fast you run you're stuck in one place.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

Saphira wrote:

Something that grinds my gears is feeling like you're running in a hampster wheel. No matter what you do or how fast you run you're stuck in one place.

^
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:10 pm

What grinds my gears is people that hate themselves when they're worth much more than what they think.
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:18 pm

tomatoshadow wrote:
What grinds my gears is people that hate themselves when they're worth much more than what they think.

^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
soxowner32

soxowner32

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:20 pm

What grinds my gears is when people hate people who hate themselves even though they're worth much more than they think, but when the people who hate themselves may possibly have a legit reason for said hate. Just saying.

Oh, and bad typing. xD That annoys me too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TiffannyD
iironiic
Simfile Author
iironiic

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:02 pm

Having a sister who is jealous of me and could care less about my familial relationship with her... All she fucking cares about is her fucking self and her parents, who likes me more because I'm not the one bitching or complaining about helping a family owned business.

Putting up with her bitching and complaining is all I ever do, because hurting someone isn't part of my morals. But she's taken advantage of me academically and emotionally, and she has to fucking stop. It could fucking cost my love and care for her.

Sorry... I need a minirant.

OH EDIT:
I hate it when I like a girl who likes my personality, but refuses to go out with me because I'm fucking ugly. Quote, "You look like a monkey." Fucking skanks who think this way are fucked up. So many people in this world are like that, even if they claim they look at personality, they fucking lie and they don't. This girl also led me on, which makes this whole situation worse.

No wonder why I'm fucking single my entire life... I can't find the right girls to love and date. I can't find the right girl to be happy with.

EDIT 2: And that fucking parrot...

Last edited by iironiic on August 1st 2010, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:05 pm

Siblings. Those that have them know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:33 pm

iironiic wrote:
Fucking skanks who think this way are fucked up. So many people in this world are like that, even if they claim they look at personality, they fucking lie and they don't. This girl also led me on, which makes this whole situation worse.

No wonder why I'm fucking single my entire life... I can't find the right girls to love and date. I can't find the right girl to be happy with.

Girls look "only at personality" when you're already good looking. Yeah. When you will finally find one that loves you for what you are, chances are she won't be too good looking neither. It's sad but most of the time it's the less gifted who learns to love themselves and the others as they are.

~Z~ wrote:

Siblings. Those that have them know what I'm talking about.

I have siblings and we all love each others. I do know what you're talking about, but I love them Smile
Back to top Go down
alloyus

alloyus

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 12:48 am

When the people who work at the arcade shut off all of the games while you're playing them XD
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 3:07 am

soxowner32 wrote:
What grinds my gears is when people hate people who hate themselves even though they're worth much more than they think, but when the people who hate themselves may possibly have a legit reason for said hate. Just saying.

Oh, and bad typing. xD That annoys me too.

There is never a legit reason.

However, bad typing is annoying. XD
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 3:10 am

The game.

IT GRINDS MY GEARS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
prongsie

prongsie

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 3:42 am

Mikey, you're right. My brother DOES grind my gears like no tomorrow. xDDD

p.s first post with new siggie LOL thankies trevrawr!
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 3:44 am

<3

You're welcome.

And sibs are annoying. x]
/oldest of 3
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 4:20 am

this thread grinds my gears

i hate all of you
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 4:31 am

Dropping food on the ground.

and pink things.
Back to top Go down
prongsie

prongsie

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 6:09 am

I think pink looks rather ravishing on a man.

Another thing; the fact that sometimes I just don't have the heart to stop things that shouldn't have gone so far in the first place x____x
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 11:40 am

Something that grinds my gears: not being able to get something to work after seeing people repeat the same explicit instructions on how to do it.

(yes, this is related to my audio driver problem)
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 12:03 pm

^ YES!! Same exact thing ticks me off Halogen! Freaking annoying >_>
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 12:20 pm

u just sux @ LctrNX
Back to top Go down
prongsie

prongsie

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:10 am

I can't stand when people make dumb remarks about my intelligence. It's insulting and rude. >.>

i.e, "Internationally? That's a big word for you." Or: "Wow, you actually know what vindictive means."

Also, people who copy your every move. Aye aye aye, I sometimes feel like screaming at people and asking if they have a mind of their own. xD

Oh and the ex. 'nuff said.

Last edited by prongsie on August 7th 2010, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:18 am

You know what really grinds my gears?

Making a fool of yourself while being mad in an argument by saying the wrong thing or making a mistake.
Back to top Go down
soxowner32

soxowner32

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 7:30 am

prongsie wrote:
I can't stand when people make dumb remarks about my intelligence. It's insulting and rude. >.>

i.e, "Internationally? That's a big word for you." Or: "Wow, you actually know what vindictive means."

THIS.

Memories really grind my gears. No, I'm not saying that I wish I didn't remember anything. But there's some things that I've remembered that I'd forget in a heartbeat if I could.
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 2:47 pm

prongsie wrote:
Also, people who copy your every move. Aye aye aye, I sometimes feel like screaming at people and asking if they have a mind of their own. xD

OH MAN DOES MIDDIE AGREE WITH THESE. It's even worse when they think they imply it and think they got away without it being noticed.
At the second one: Joke stealing isn't funny. It's quite possibly just the best way to troll and piss someone who's trying to have a good time off.

Edit: Oh and anyone who thinks Coldplay has ANY skill. Because they simply don't have any other skill other than sucking ass.
Back to top Go down
Dossar
Simfile Author
Dossar

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 4:23 pm

soxowner32 wrote:
prongsie wrote:

THIS.

Memories really grind my gears. No, I'm not saying that I wish I didn't remember anything. But there's some things that I've remembered that I'd forget in a heartbeat if I could.

What grinds my gears: People that want to forget about their past. This disgusts me! I can simply say that I'll still think some things are absolutely stupid even when I get older. Such as age laws.

Real life experience is very helpful. I'm sure you realize that, but you just have some unpleasant memories. Don't forget them; in most cases, I see people that want to forget about something and it jumps back right at them (this happens in movies where a guy murdered someone and wanted to forget about it and not get caught, etc.). For example, I cheated on FFR on my first account and I wanted to forget about it but then I was like you know what, fuck it. It just keeps getting back at me, now I know I should never cheat again because it won't bring anything but trouble. Then I made Dossar. I still haven't forgotten how I used arrow slowdown to get top ten ranks back when there were avmisses, and since I haven't forgotten, I know not to do it again and therefore it's not a big deal to me. Oh, and I won't forget that article about the guy who was arrested for possessing "obscene manga". It shows me how deep the hole goes, and all the bullshit that's fed to society. Cool

In other words, DON'T TRY TO FORGET ABOUT SOMETHING. Always remember it. You don't have to mention it, but don't try to forget it! If you try to put your mind off of it, it will eventually come back to you and smack you in the ass because you aren't expecting it.

I'll just quote something from one of Galen's rants and it's up to you whether or not you want to read it and get anything from it.

Quote :
Just how much do you have to fucking go through before you're qualified to stand up and say THIS FUCKING SUCKS!

They'll understand when they're older? No, they won't. If it's wrong now, it'll be wrong ten years from now. Your fucking problem is that you KNOW it's not fair and not right. You know it sucked ass when you were young and the only advantage you have over today's youth is that you don't have to fucking suffer through it anymore.

So what makes me so fucking different? What makes me not an ageist prick like so many of you other adults? It's simple: I haven't forgotten. I didn't hit 21 and say "Well, that's all the restrictions gone now, guess I'll just forget about all the bullshit treatment I've suffered for the past 21 years" like all of you assholes did. I didn't forget what it was like to prove my parents wrong in an argument only to be told that I'm "back talking" them. What the fuck? I get punished for being RIGHT? Oh no, I haven't forgotten that and I'm not about to. I haven't forgotten getting harrassed by a cop for smoking in the bowling alley at age 17 and having to lie to him and say that I was 19. I shouldn't have HAD to lie; it was none of his (or your) fucking business what I put into my body. I haven't forgotten how my dad put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it right before he told me that he'd beat my ass if he ever caught me smoking again. All this shit (and my parents were GOOD parents!) is shit that I can not EVER fucking forget and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for forgetting it. I will not forget and you are all assholes for forgetting what it was like to be young and under the thumb of those who were older than you.
Back to top Go down
soxowner32

soxowner32

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 7:08 pm

Actually, as it so happens, I HAVE read that rant. I do not plan to forget about any of the things that I put into the category of "Bad Memories." I'm just saying that, however much they may contribute to our life experience, there are still some I would RATHER forget. However, they does not mean I plan to. Just thought I'd put that out there.
Back to top Go down
Dossar
Simfile Author
Dossar

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 7:55 pm

soxowner32 wrote:
Actually, as it so happens, I HAVE read that rant. I do not plan to forget about any of the things that I put into the category of "Bad Memories." I'm just saying that, however much they may contribute to our life experience, there are still some I would RATHER forget. However, they does not mean I plan to. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. At least you're not the "dark days" type, lol Razz
Back to top Go down
.Gazelle.

.Gazelle.

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 3:32 pm

What grinds my gears: whenever i meet someone the first this they say is your so tall, how old are you, do you play basketball etc. wish there was a mute button in real life. didnt choose to be nearly 6 ft. at 13 ><
Back to top Go down
.Gazelle.

.Gazelle.

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 3:54 pm

oh and hitting my head on every beam in the basement even though i remind myself about them before i go down there
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 5:56 pm

Lucky Gazelle! I wish i were 6ft... im 18 and im only 5'7 >_<

Ya that's what grind my gears... im 18 and yet i look like im 12 O_o
People usually asked me (whenever i went to school) if i belonged to the school cuz of how short i am.
Back to top Go down
Brikins

Brikins

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:55 am

Monopoly online. Piece of shit.

Last edited by Brikins on August 19th 2010, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:12 am

People in 4v4 on SC that have no inelegance other than to cannon rush/rush/not play it with any common decency. Get a fucking set of builds learn them and play honorably you fucking cunt sluts.

/end rant
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 3:24 am

Gazelle, I can relate. XD

I was only 5'8" until I was 14. I grew 5 inches that summer and was 6'1" by beginning of grade 10. I'm currently 18 and 6'4" and I get asked that a lot.
Doesn't help that I hate basketball. >__>
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 6:57 pm

6 ft 4 and they ask if you play basketball? That's too short! There's this old joke that I know...

Seen on a sign outside a basketball recruitment office: "This doorway is 6'8". If you can enter without ducking, don't."
Ahh, one of my brother's friends was six-foot-four. I always wanted to be as tall as him--he has my same name, afterall. Alas, I was destined to grow right on the 50th percentile all my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread   "You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears?" Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next