HomePortalRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Share | 
 

 Keybeat Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xBBx Takedown

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 5:12 pm

Well today I just found out that I was perma banned from the site known as Keybeat Online. I lol'd so damn hard because of the reason too. They said they did not say anything to me for me to say that it was a PoS website. In all honestly I think I had every right to say that because of what most of those people have said to me. Do you think it was right for me to say my opinion to the website publicly?
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 5:24 pm

You've always had the tendency to push it just a bit too far, I don't blame you for having a unique blend of characteristics but seriously, I say /facepalm to you R3vo
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 5:26 pm

Lol. Well they always say shit about me so I had to step in and say something. I know it went a little to far but when can I say? I'm a daredevil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 6:04 pm

rawr, because you're so awesome and all...
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 6:06 pm

Nice sarcasm Razz
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : Peoria, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 6:31 pm

I say you do have the right as KBO is a public website. I don't like how it's layed out or how the forums look. So, I do agree with you, but you could have kept your argument up by telling the truth slant.

_________________
[09:59:00] kjwkjw : "omg 24th trill --- whew it's ove-- omg rainbow stream -- whew it's ov-- omg minijacks -- whew it's ove-- omg quad -- whew the song's ove-- omg placeholder note *dies"
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : asdf

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 25th 2010, 6:46 pm

KBO is a joke; if you aren't into Solo or "stepmania elitism", you have absolutely no reason to be there. I'm not saying that to be rude either - I mean it sincerely that most of the people over there are nothing but pretentious assholes and there's no point trying to go to a site where no one will give you the chance to fit in. I can go there anytime I want and spark up a chat without getting trolled/flamed, but I choose not to.

_________________
. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

2010 People: Most Helpful Poster, Smartest Poster
2010 Threads: Best Signature
2010 "The Game": Most Talented, Best Stepfile (Made in Saitama), Worst Stepfile (Myriagon [Oni]), Best Stepartist

2010 Hall of Fame Winner

Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 26th 2010, 10:00 am

And the judges of the packs they make are moronically strict
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : Peoria, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 26th 2010, 6:10 pm

and their songs aren't all that fun for solo.

_________________
[09:59:00] kjwkjw : "omg 24th trill --- whew it's ove-- omg rainbow stream -- whew it's ov-- omg minijacks -- whew it's ove-- omg quad -- whew the song's ove-- omg placeholder note *dies"
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 26th 2010, 8:57 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
awein999



Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 27th 2010, 9:52 pm

I like the game though lol. Why does it matter who tends to hang out there? This is all way too serious.

And I don't think you should have been perma banned, maybe like a day or two...that is rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : asdf

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 27th 2010, 10:06 pm

I really don't mind KBO, but I seriously hate a few people over there.

_________________
. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

2010 People: Most Helpful Poster, Smartest Poster
2010 Threads: Best Signature
2010 "The Game": Most Talented, Best Stepfile (Made in Saitama), Worst Stepfile (Myriagon [Oni]), Best Stepartist

2010 Hall of Fame Winner

Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 27th 2010, 10:10 pm

awein999 wrote:
I like the game though lol. Why does it matter who tends to hang out there? This is all way too serious.

And I don't think you should have been perma banned, maybe like a day or two...that is rediculous.

Thank you awein.
Back to top Go down
♫♪



Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 5:07 am

awein999 wrote:
I like the game though lol. Why does it matter who tends to hang out there? This is all way too serious.

And I don't think you should have been perma banned, maybe like a day or two...that is rediculous.
iirc he had already gotten banned a couple times for the same thing but he kept starting shit so
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 6:26 am

Halogen- wrote:
KBO is a joke; if you aren't into Solo or "stepmania elitism", you have absolutely no reason to be there. I'm not saying that to be rude either - I mean it sincerely that most of the people over there are nothing but pretentious assholes and there's no point trying to go to a site where no one will give you the chance to fit in. I can go there anytime I want and spark up a chat without getting trolled/flamed, but I choose not to.

hey screw you im no pretentious stepmania elitist asshole >_O

Scintill wrote:
And the judges of the packs they make are moronically strict

learn to step better files and maybe you wont get rejected so often. ever think that maybe the judges arent strict you just really suck??????!!!!!!!!!!!!


aso r3vo shut up you're a whiny bitch who feels the need to complain about everything. if you dont like kbo then dont go there
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 6:26 am

oh wait now you cant go there xd
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 11:18 am

No, the people there are just more strict because I'm a new stepartist, I agree I "suck" compared to the pro steppers there, but give me a chance at least. I mean seriously, how is Patashu's Impulse not dumpy and mine are?
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : asdf

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 1:50 pm

:* wrote:
Halogen- wrote:
KBO is a joke; if you aren't into Solo or "stepmania elitism", you have absolutely no reason to be there. I'm not saying that to be rude either - I mean it sincerely that most of the people over there are nothing but pretentious assholes and there's no point trying to go to a site where no one will give you the chance to fit in. I can go there anytime I want and spark up a chat without getting trolled/flamed, but I choose not to.

hey screw you im no pretentious stepmania elitist asshole >_O


Hey - who the fuck did I ask for help when I needed it on certain charts? You're obviously a "pretentious stepmania asshole" that I don't want to talk to, right? Cool Carlos and I are secret lovers.

Scintill wrote:
No, the people there are just more strict because I'm a new stepartist, I agree I "suck" compared to the pro steppers there, but give me a chance at least. I mean seriously, how is Patashu's Impulse not dumpy and mine are?

"pro" steppers

I don't give a damn in the world how good anyone is at stepping for SM/Solo - if they continue to brag and can't even make charts for games outside of keysmashing-SM, then they shouldn't be bragging. I can make good, flowing charts for ITG (singles/doubles/routine [couples]), PIU (singles/doubles/half doubles/routine [couples]), Guitar Hero (keysounded Guitar/Bass), Pop'n (I still have that modded Stepmania theme), IIDX (keysounded), and 4/6 key for Stepmania. I mention ITG and PIU first because they are my two strong points (not many people can make flowing 10 panel charts on PIU because the amount of patterns usable is so vast).

Yet, I'm getting told by people who only sit down to play their shit on the keyboard and nothing more that I can't step. Yeah.

This is why I asked Carlos about charting for 4/6 key - he's actually really chill and doesn't go out of his way to make other people feel like shit when it comes to stepping. And if you all can't tell, regardless of what he's saying, Carlos is only being an ass because he has nothing better to do. Twisted Evil

_________________
. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

2010 People: Most Helpful Poster, Smartest Poster
2010 Threads: Best Signature
2010 "The Game": Most Talented, Best Stepfile (Made in Saitama), Worst Stepfile (Myriagon [Oni]), Best Stepartist

2010 Hall of Fame Winner



Last edited by Halogen- on May 28th 2010, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 2:52 pm

What's wrong with my stepping? Is Dizzy Fingers a bad file? Sigh? no, they're just too easy for them... and IF I want to make something of their level it's automatically called a dump
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
avatar

Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 4:46 pm

Halogen- wrote:
Cool Carlos and I are secret lovers.
[hidden text] <3[/hidden text]

Halogen- wrote:

This is why I asked Carlos about charting for 4/6 key - he's actually really chill and doesn't go out of his way to make other people feel like shit when it comes to stepping. And if you all can't tell, regardless of what he's saying, Carlos is only being an ass because he has nothing better to do. Twisted Evil

yeah pretty much lmao

Scintill wrote:
No, the people there are just more strict because I'm a new stepartist, I agree I "suck" compared to the pro steppers there, but give me a chance at least. I mean seriously, how is Patashu's Impulse not dumpy and mine are?

never played your impulse file or patashu's so i cant comment on that

Scintill wrote:
What's wrong with my stepping? Is Dizzy Fingers a bad file? Sigh? no, they're just too easy for them... and IF I want to make something of their level it's automatically called a dump

i take it you havent played most of my files or most of moches or gdudes files or hell even kommi files then? most of them are pretty damn easy. dont use difficulty as an excuse for your files being rejected by judges because it isnt the difficulty of the file that decides whether a file is rejected or not most of the time. if your file flows well, has varying patterns to keep it from being overly repetitive, has a decent song choice, and most importantly THE FILE MATCHES THE SONG THAT IT GOES TOO. what i mean by the last one is if the song is calm and smooth then i expect the file to reflect that. which also means you dont have to step and layer every single damn noise if the song doesnt demand it.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

avatar

Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : asdf

PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   May 28th 2010, 4:51 pm

Step the music, not the sounds.

Very good theory to go by.

_________________
. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

2010 People: Most Helpful Poster, Smartest Poster
2010 Threads: Best Signature
2010 "The Game": Most Talented, Best Stepfile (Made in Saitama), Worst Stepfile (Myriagon [Oni]), Best Stepartist

2010 Hall of Fame Winner

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Keybeat Online   

Back to top Go down
 
Keybeat Online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 40K Online, Tau Tactica, Spacemap
» Warhammer online infos + RVR screen
» CHLOEROCKS NOW ONLINE!
» warhammer online limited edition
» Online Hosting Trouble?????

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: