Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Custom FFR tourney

Go down 
+57
_{TrickyDisco}_
Zestorax
Xul
Sky Kitten
DARKLORDPANTS
OntehRoX
:3
tuxedo_mirage
Lukestepwalker
tomatoshadow
DragonmegaXX
Origin
Silver Eternis
X
mfdat
~Zero~
Ziergdsx18
Belugawhales
[TeRa]
AlexDest
samurai7694
Superfreak
wc
Gin
fuzedbox
SD_Suicide
FN2000x
Lorika
Rebound
Bluearrowll
hi_top
StepmaniaGod
BrycE
Sprite
Zyroplex
Plan_B
Draco
Rekros
Ic0slay3r
Halogen-
alloyus
~Zeta~
ORMIX
XxShortboyownzxX
xBBx Takedown
Bob bob(Dan)
Xyronic (Alex)
ichliebekase
T-Forc3
Scintill
♫♪
DarkChrysalis
awein999
kmay
eiddiM
Frankie
Saphira
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
_{TrickyDisco}_

_{TrickyDisco}_

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 4:26 am

Where the hell did that come from?! Very Happy
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Thefinalhour-66k
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
DragonmegaXX

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 4:26 am

~Z~ wrote:
Oh really? Top this shit!!! You need to get more than 140 (you were leading by 30) cuz I'm leading by 170 Wink
Not scared yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zestorax

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:19 am

Bob bob wrote:
Crystal wind=Harder version of EHHS

The song kicks ass hard. Easy as fuck, but fun as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:22 am

To everyone complaining about the jump in skill song wise. IT'S THE LAST ROUND OF THE TOURNAMENT! it's supposed to be hard. Do you guys not remember the last round of the official last year? D1s song was like the hardest or close to it out of all 5 divisions. At least we didn't all give you 12s. Plus we're pushing you guys a little bit it's a good way to improve. Stop all the complaining it's 3 more days. As for peoples placements. There are quite obviously some people that are able to play in divisions higher than they are in now but guess what when the tourney started they didn't have that skill. The whole purpose of this tourney wasn't to win it was to have some fun and regain some skill. Now when the like shitton of tourneys appear when ffr comes back cause you know people are gonna do them, you aren't rusty anymore. Anyways can we just make the last 3 days of this tournament enjoyable and stop with the complaining of every little thing. We can't please every single person because everyone is different. It's not really fair to us after all the work we put into this to be bitched out about every little thing.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:54 am

Bob bob wrote:
Crystal wind=Harder version of EHHS

'Cept better What a Face
Back to top Go down
♫♪

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:56 am

crystal wind has easier patterns

and it's more fun xd
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:14 am

glad you guys like crystal wind n_n
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:15 am

Updated Smile
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:16 am

im getting ridiculous amounts of lag now. second try and if i keep getting lag then im not improving it

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Try110
Back to top Go down
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:10 am

No idea what's going on during that second orange-speedy bit...scores range from 30s down to this so just going to post this in the mean time

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 84948751
Back to top Go down
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:02 am

I'm so glad I'm in D4...170+ goods, 30+ averages, 20+ misses on the D5 song. Can't trill / jack at all lmao
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:15 am

...Sam.

It's fucking on. Twisted Evil

On a completely unrelated note; I'm going to be blunt. People really need to stop complaining about the way this tournament came out. I'll be honest, we were on a time constraint with how Kayla and I have been feeling; we haven't been feeling great I would want to say, the last...week? Our sleep schedules have been screwed all to hell and yet we still busted our asses to try and get rounds and songs done for you; we had a total of 15 new charts for you guys to play, on top of all of all of the engine, yet we sit here and still see people whining and complaining about anything and everything related from placements to song choices to people sandbagging and the like.

Let's explore these things.

1.) New charts: You REALLY shouldn't be complaining about this because it's new material for you guys to play. I'm tired of seeing people say "you should use this instead" or "add this because this sucks", yada, yada, yada. I'm sorry - when did this become your engine to add stuff to? As far as I'm concerned, only Kayla can come up to me and request new charts, and she doesn't DO that because just like me, she wants charts from the community, not these stupid SM charts that lie around everywhere. Carlos' charts are a few exceptions because some of them play really well on FFR, regardless of what you all think of them. So let's cut the crap right there.

2.) Placement issues: WE HAD NO STATS TO LOOK OFF OF. How do you expect us to place people we've never seen when they don't tell us which division they belong in when we have absolutely nothing to look off of? We had to take some people's word and obviously, that didn't work, as people are getting SDGs on the final rounds of songs when I made sure that the finals were extremely difficult for each division (D2 is an exception, the chart didn't come out as hard as I would have liked).

3.) Song choices: they are subjective. No one cares that you think the song sounds like shit.

4.) Sandbaggers: Why get pissed off at them? They aren't getting anything in this tournament - we were considering giving out credits to people who won/placed in their divisions, but with how we've been constantly getting bashed for things even AFTER we tell people to stop, why should we hand them out? There was nothing to gain in the first place.

I don't care about how much of a prick I sound like right now. We planned this tournament to try and spark interest for FFR coming back, and a fair amount of the people just decided to step on us and repeatedly: a.) get on our nerves, b.) reiterate the same problems that we are aware of, and c.) show that they don't care.

To those of you who have been participating and enjoying it, we know who you are, you know who you are, and we really are happy that you liked the tournament thus far, but I'm personally tired of the same things over and over again.

And with that, I make my leave - tournament will still be getting updated, samurai will still be kicking my ass, etc.
Back to top Go down
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:28 am

In before false apologies

P.S: It's a good thing you kept us busy to make the wait for FFR less long
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:52 am

Quote :
P.S: It's a good thing you kept us busy to make the wait for FFR less long

that was the whole point but I guess people can't understand that
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:13 am

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Tourne10
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:03 am

Yeah I hurt my finger so I will not be able to improve my score if Gin beats me..

but yeah, sorry guys, I guess I got a portion of my skill back from playing FFR so much over the course of this tournament

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 241a7wj
Back to top Go down
tuxedo_mirage

tuxedo_mirage

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:29 am

I hope nobody took my posts the wrong way? XD I was trying to show that even though I'm dead last I'm still having fun, and still bothering to play the songs. :p This tournament was really fun!
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:30 am

tuxedo_mirage wrote:
I hope nobody took my posts the wrong way? XD I was trying to show that even though I'm dead last I'm still having fun, and still bothering to play the songs. :p This tournament was really fun!

And that is how it should be =D. Glad you're enjoying yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:41 am

I paid her to say that.
Back to top Go down
tuxedo_mirage

tuxedo_mirage

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:43 am

Sprite wrote:
I paid her to say that.

I wish. I could use the money.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:51 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:52 am

Sprite wrote:
Yeah I hurt my finger so I will not be able to improve my score if Gin beats me..

but yeah, sorry guys, I guess I got a portion of my skill back from playing FFR so much over the course of this tournament

Np Sprite, Im just aiming to get third lol
Oh yeah, and you've pretty much won, unless Gin Like AAA's Or Blackflags.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:56 am

Sprite wrote:
I paid her to say that.

I paid him to say that. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:20 pm

yea bob bob you got 3rd in the bag. Im the worst at JS Sad
Back to top Go down
Origin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:21 pm

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Sdfsdfasdf

:X
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:39 pm

Middie has a shot at third woot! =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:43 pm

I get like 20g in the first 1:30, after that my fingers say gtfo and start mashing uncontrollably
(failmiss at the first stream -.-)
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 2lc33hx
Back to top Go down
Bob bob(Dan)
Simfile Author
Bob bob(Dan)

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:44 pm

Azriel wrote:
yea bob bob you got 3rd in the bag. Im the worst at JS Sad

Lol, this song is REALLY Stamina Draining. First proper try but ya know, im gonna try again later,see if i can do alot better
Ah my hands are in f*cking Agony now...., I HATE THIS FILE
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Troll
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:36 pm

If I get one run where I nail the trills in my song, Samurai is going to be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 2:21 pm

The reason why the Asian is screaming is because I raped her.
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Cockma10

...figuratively.

Last edited by Halogen- on June 16th 2010, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reason isn't spelled with two o's, lol)
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 2:47 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:31 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
samurai7694
Simfile Author
samurai7694

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:45 pm

Halogen- wrote:
samurai will still be kicking my ass, etc.

lol. maybe when I figure out how to do the trill part.
Back to top Go down
xero~

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:19 pm

Kayla... still got the wrong score from me in R4 up there >_>.

Round 4 I got 44170

EDIT:
found the post.

xero~ wrote:
idk if the round is over or not... if it isn't here is my final submission

if it is over, i'm sticking with my 9 clean i guess.

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Zero3d

the round wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:23 pm

NAH FUCK THAT SHIT BSBSBSBSBSBSSBBSBSBSSBSBSBSBSBSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBSSSSSbbbbssssbssssssbsssbssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:50 pm

~Z~ wrote:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

O.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:52 pm

Xx{Midnight}xX wrote:
~Z~ wrote:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

O.O

o.O
Back to top Go down
alloyus

alloyus

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:32 pm

Totally got the trills down today in Weapons Very Happy Just gotta get the jumps at the end of them >.>
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:09 pm

and im back like that Smile
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Crys10

improvement
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Crys11
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:19 pm

big enouhg improvement for another post
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Crys12
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:23 pm

Improved my PA Smile
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 WhoYouThoughtWasEvidentlyMe-1
Posting this score to see if it's better or not.
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Rockhill-1
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:54 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:31 pm

got a secure lead
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:32 pm

I will win this time Brian! :p

Last edited by XxShortboyownzxX on June 17th 2010, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:34 pm

*claps*

Insane score, Sprite. Won't be able to touch it lmao
Back to top Go down
xero~

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:43 pm

XxShortboyownzxX wrote:
I won't just hand away 1st place this time around
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 22222210
ummm... nice photo shop work? =p

126 combo lol right before the first hard rolls too Cool

gj Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Superfreak

Superfreak

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 11:52 pm

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Better
Just a placeholder, I didn't play FFR at all today. Razz
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 12:47 am

Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 WYTWEM-1

So much for podium.
Meh, whatever. Twas fun.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:45 am

xero~ wrote:
XxShortboyownzxX wrote:
I won't just hand away 1st place this time around
Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 22222210
ummm... nice photo shop work? =p

126 combo lol right before the first hard rolls too Cool

gj Oliver.
It was a joke obviously Brian 100 + max score on the final song BTW i dont even have photoshop i used paint Smile
Seriously im trying so hard to SDG it and the closest ive gotten is around the 20s :/
Back to top Go down
xero~

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 2:31 am

i was still trying to beat my 7-0-0-0 just to say "HA! You can't even beat me when you cheat!"

Closest I got so far has been 6-1-1-1

I'm also getting scores like 6 clean on The Club right now. Raping FFRz atm compared to when i started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom FFR tourney   Custom FFR tourney - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom FFR tourney
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next