Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Idea for the Custom FFR

Go down 
+8
~Zeta~
Scintill
T-Forc3
GG_Guru
V
Saphira
wc
Draco
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

Idea for the Custom FFR Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 5:50 pm

Alright well as you know Kayla and halogen are working on the "Custom FFR" and i was wondering if it would be possible to add a button(s) That can disable the showing of the perfects,good and etc. And one for the combo's (For some odd reason i do Better whenever i can't see the combo or see what i'm hitting) *Note wise-Perfect,good etc* So i just wanted to see if this could be a possible update that Kayla or halogen can add to the cutsom ffr.

Thanks if you take a look at this. (Btw does anyone have the same problem as me with the whole seeing the combo's and perfects and stuff?)

~Blkdraco~
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 5:31 am

wont happen unless those guys figure out how to code or decide to use the newer ffr version for the custom one
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 2:58 am

We aren't goin to play around with the ffr engine too much. Especially with ffr coming back up. We've been workin on getting our own engine going so just be patient Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:29 am

I'll add it in.
Back to top Go down
GG_Guru

GG_Guru

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 3:34 am

saphira wrote:
We aren't goin to play around with the ffr engine too much. Especially with ffr coming back up. We've been workin on getting our own engine going so just be patient Smile

It's not coming back. Sad
Back to top Go down
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:49 am

Is so.
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
Scintill
Simfile Author
Scintill

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:15 am

Dreams are meant to be broken
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:07 am

Scintill wrote:
Dreams are meant to be broken

That wouldn't be a saying if some dreams didn't come true.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 12:02 pm

GG_Guru wrote:
saphira wrote:

It's not coming back. Sad

Agreed. :/
Back to top Go down
ƒoxƒire667

ƒoxƒire667

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:21 pm

I second that thought. If FFR ever does come back, it probably won't be in a long time, and by then I most likely won't even care anymore. I've got my SM, my FFR offline engine, and everything else to keep me occupied in the arrow smashing genre...so oh well if they can't get it back up. I love the game, and I still have that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killercameraproductions.com
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:18 pm

What are you talking about gais? IT'S COMING JUNE 18th, LOL!
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:01 pm

I need help, I'm thinking of re-do the entire menu and I need some ideas. Drawn out ideas would be better.

I'm really looking for a way to making navigation nicer on the menu, and be easy to mess with. The current on is ok for the navigation but is a pain to work with.

So any ideas that come my way that makes the menu nicer either graphically or functionally would be accept kindly.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:09 pm

Take that ThirdStyle prototype menu (I don't remember who made it)

Everyone thought it looked awesome.
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:16 am

I was gonna suggest what tomatosalad said but that could cause some fuss id say go brand spanking new....and i know its hard to make up youre mind Jonathan so ill ask my art design friends to help. Im here to back you up and get those flash fingers working lol.
Back to top Go down
Plan_B
Simfile Author
Plan_B

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:36 pm

You think it would be possible to remove or even just make a mod to disable the song stats at the beg. of a song. More distracting then the "ready" sign and lags bad when I got into FS.

Oh, you should make a flat noteskin for each noteskin or even just the FFR one, then have a little drop down when you go to pick the song to let you choose.
Back to top Go down
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:48 pm

XxShortboyownzxX wrote:
I was gonna suggest what tomatosalad said but that could cause some fuss id say go brand spanking new....and i know its hard to make up youre mind Jonathan so ill ask my art design friends to help. Im here to back you up and get those flash fingers working lol.

Well, we could still permission. I mean, it's not like it's going to be used for anything anyway. Why waste it? It looked awesome :O
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 5:22 pm

What's not getting used for anything? This engine? The engine velocity is working on is going on our site.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
tomatoshadow

tomatoshadow

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 5:47 pm

No no no no no! Follow the discussion! Look at my post just above short's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the Custom FFR   Idea for the Custom FFR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for the Custom FFR
Page 1 of 1