Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

ThirdStyle Update?

Go down 
+3
Halogen-
Saphira
~Zeta~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 1:04 am

So, I randomly remembered TS and apparently they're accepting simfiles with permissions, of course. I don't feel like filtering through all of those threads (which most are just junk threads). I wonder if they're actually going to release TS or it's just some BS to raise their hopes up to keep them hooked on TS. Nothing new for FFR, figures. Thoughts/opinions?
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 1:06 am

Yea I saw that today too. I was told the engine was pretty much done a few weeks ago they were probably tweeking a few things on it. But personally I want nothing to do with thirdstyle with all the bullshit that has gone down there. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
Halogen-

Halogen-

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 1:13 am

It sounds so much like Stepmania.

While I'm not entirely fond of the people over there, I did have plans to step songs for two people; DJS (The Key, which is on here), and kid_merkury (Anse Le Raye). Aside from those two, I don't think I'm going to be submitting anything to them; I'm not giving the files to them for the game, I'm more sending them to satisfy the artists who came up to me and asked me to do these charts for them. I'm still somewhat surprised that FGJ (Spook G, etc.) didn't get back to me because he wanted me to step one of his songs, but unfortunately, t's been much too long for me and I haven't exactly been too fond of the way that dawnerd has been treating the users on the site.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 1:26 am

I guess it was for the best to just forget about it that one day. I think it'll go belly up in the end. It's been like what, 2 months of promises from them? From what I've read from the posts, all of the trolls that didn't show up in tasses' found their way over there. Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
kid_merkury

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 2:53 pm

deadstyle
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kidmerkury
eiddiM

eiddiM

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 3:35 am

Anal Style.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
T-Forc3
Simfile Author
T-Forc3

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 4:40 am

Hay guiz. Wat iz tihs therdsytel thingee?
Back to top Go down
http://theforceofsound.blogspot.com/
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 10:05 am

TS isn't dead. It might be intergrated into FFR. Read the bottom post (update 2) by dawnerd on thirdstyle.com
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 6:09 pm

Wut about LieStyle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThirdStyle Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThirdStyle Update?   ThirdStyle Update? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThirdStyle Update?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: