Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Highly Volatile

Go down 
+7
ichliebekase
Xyronic (Alex)
awein999
eiddiM
XxShortboyownzxX
xBBx Takedown
Saphira
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 4:52 pm

Discuss or post scores for Highly Volatile here.

Scores
1. awein999/ 51150 [AAA]
2. Warriormag17 / 51045 [4-0-0-1]
3. Saphira / 51025 [5-0-0-0]
4. Xx{Midnight}xX / 50945 [8-0-0-1]
5. xxR3volution / 50920 [9-0-0-1]

Before a bunch of people post here about the hands, it's the layering of the song if you listen to all the sounds you will understand why they are there. I took the hands out and tried the file again and it feels the same either way.

Last edited by saphira on June 18th 2010, 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:44 pm

I'm a weird FFR player O_O
Highly Volatile Volatile
Back to top Go down
XxShortboyownzxX

XxShortboyownzxX

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:43 pm

Congrats on the SDG robb Smile
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 5:01 pm

My own file is pissing me off lol

Highly Volatile PTlSl
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 10:02 pm

Finally SDG'd congrats =]
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 10:17 pm

yea lol thanks. Still fighting the 1st section of jumps/hands I've almost got it though
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 10:37 pm

Keep going =]
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:46 am

Highly Volatile HighlyVolate
Fun, but it could have been slightly harder... Might even venture to say it could be a VD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
awein999

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 1:11 pm

well stepped file
Highly Volatile HighlyvolatileAAA
Back to top Go down
Xyronic (Alex)

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 6:12 pm

Highly Volatile Highly10
Back to top Go down
ichliebekase
Simfile Author
ichliebekase

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:07 pm

Some parts I couldn't understand why they were stepped the way they were, and I disagreed with the hands even after listening to the layering. Maybe some had reasoning and were good for the part but I don't believe all of them were. Still not a bad file.
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:16 pm

bad hand usage, repetitive and no transitions makes me go ew and the song wasnt all that good because it was repetitive lol

still got ways to go but improving
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:18 pm

Lighten up - it was her first file, haha.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:57 pm

I told AJ I wanted to take this out a while ago but ppl enhoy it so it stays. I can show you the exact layering that caused the hands in the file. And yes I didn't realize how repetative the song was till I started stepping it and got about halfway through lol.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:19 pm

Hey honestly, I like the song. The chart is not bad at all. Much better than my first chart of "flying high"

it was her first chart, and in all honesty, its a fun file.

People need to cool it with there criticism, imo.
Back to top Go down
FN2000x

FN2000x

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:22 pm

Here is what I got to say, no offense, we need MORE stepfile judges who can judge certain aspects of files. Certain people can do jumpstream files, jack files, etc.

I think this would make it easier on step artist. 1 Stepfile judge, may just not like the file and call it crappy, no offense to WC. Because the file is Bad to 1 person, doesn't make it bad for everyone.....

Fun File though Kayla Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:25 pm

Well, honestly? I think Kayla and AJ are doing fine for the time being as being the only judges. They have REALLY good points in what they critique. Not to mention, if no one encouraged kayla to keep stepping, she wouldn't have came out with songs like "Midnight Siege" and "The Final Hour" Both of which are fantastic songs and charts.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 9:23 pm

$Frankie$ wrote:
Hey honestly, I like the song. The chart is not bad at all. Much better than my first chart of "flying high"

it was her first chart, and in all honesty, its a fun file.

People need to cool it with there criticism, imo.

I don't mind the criticism actually. It tells me what people like/dislike, what they wanna see and it lets me know some stuff from the "elitist" point of view. These are all things I can take into consideration for the next charts I make. I'm not saying that means I'm going to follow what people say exactly but it does provoke new ideas and things I can do in charts. Criticism is actually a good thing.

MrMagic wrote:
Here is what I got to say, no offense, we need MORE stepfile judges who can judge certain aspects of files. Certain people can do jumpstream files, jack files, etc.

I think this would make it easier on step artist. 1 Stepfile judge, may just not like the file and call it crappy, no offense to WC. Because the file is Bad to 1 person, doesn't make it bad for everyone.....

Fun File though Kayla Very Happy

1st Carlos isn't actually a "judge" He has his own little spot that people can send him files and get some opinions from the "elitist" point of view so to say because when it comes to getting files into actual packs or FFR you're going to need some of those pointers. He was also helping us catch up on some reviews cause we got behind. We were swamped with a lot of things including the tourney. 2nd I hate to even call what we're doing as judging. We didn't start this to make some super omg wtf awesome game with the best charts ever. We started this so the community could put their work somewhere and have it seen. This way new stepartists or even ones that have been stepping for a while can hear what the community has to say about their charts. AJ and I really only reject things if the sync is really bad ,the steps just really don't make sense or if the file just looks terrible on FFR (some files when converted just look terrible *cough* myriagon [oni]*cough* lol). We started cracking down a little bit more now that we have a good chunk of files in but we don't follow the strict guidlines you'll find elsewhere. Really all this is is about having some fun, getting some new stepartists noticed, and just getting to play some really fun charts lol. I know not everyone is going to like every single chart in game. It's impossible to do that because we are all strong in different things and like different things. But please do let people know what you think of their charts and such but don't be rude about it. If you don't like something explain why but don't be just like omg this suckssssssssss rawr whatever lol. <3
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

LOL @ myriagon oni <3
Back to top Go down
wc
Simfile Author
wc

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:23 pm

Lmao calm down jesus christ. You swear like I'm hating on the file. All I did was just mention some bad points its not like I'm telling her that her files shit and she should stop stepping lol seriously you guys need to not be so defensive when I say things about file instead of telling me to "cool it with the critism" you should be asking what you could do to make it better. Btw I never said I didn't like the file as a player. I didn't like the file as a step artist. Some of my favourite files were from the older packs that don't follow any real rules as far as stepping go but they're fun as shit. That doesn't mean that they can't be improved though.

Seriously though guys stop getting so fucking defensive ESPECIALLY YOU KRUNKY WHAT THE FUCK.

And btw I'm being way waaaaaaaaaay lenient when I've given full reviews of files most of these stand -no- chance of making it in any pack worth getting a file into with the exception of a couple files that were stepped with the obscurly high stepmania standards. But like I said that doesn't make the files on the engine any less fun than files in sm packs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highly Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly Volatile   Highly Volatile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highly Volatile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rhythm Games :: FFR General talk :: File Discussion-
Jump to: