Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??

Go down 
+2
kmay
~Zeta~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 11:03 pm

Seriously, I haven't seen/heard from him for over 2 months.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:39 am

=[ i know im sad
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:09 pm

They're locked in my closet until they sex. It's been a while, maybe I should check if they're alive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 3:31 am

Lol I talked to Adam on Msn the other day. He's just been really busy with school and his GF and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 11:38 am

NO HE'S LOCKED IN MY CLOSET.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 12:28 pm

Maybe Matt is his gf?

GET HIM TO AT LEAST SAY HI!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DARKLORDPANTS

DARKLORDPANTS

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 9:32 pm

ZOMG ADAM POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol i feel loved :3
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 11:58 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 12:05 am

WHAT THE EFFF?!
Back to top Go down
DARKLORDPANTS

DARKLORDPANTS

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 12:55 am

lol i have more free time so ill prob pop in once in a while. yea i've just been buzy with school and friends and psychorents. but everything is calming down =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??   WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM>:???>>??
Page 1 of 1