Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleNosty

I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^   I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^ Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 2:32 pm

Hey, I'm Nostarion, or Uncle Nosty as alot on VC and Dragon's Fury team call me. I'm a metalhead but I like alot of other types of music. I'm a big fan of concerts, movies, public events stuff like that. I like getting out alot, as much as I can. I'm a big party goer. I like having a good time, but I usually end up making sure my buddies don't do stupid shit when they're fucked up, I'm a DD alot lol. I'd love to meet YOU. So drop me a line sometime and we'll chit chat it up ^_^

aim:pgamer310
yahoo:gamer3100
msn:pdean7@hotmail

I'm also on Facebook pretty frequently
Patrick Worcester ^_^
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^   I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^ Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 4:54 pm

hey
Back to top Go down
UncleNosty

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^   I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^ Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:05 pm

ello ^_^
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^   I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^ Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 6:33 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^   I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new to the forum, but not to the team ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Chit Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: