Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPublic FFRLog in

Whats wrong with FFR?

Go down 
+15
NSane
Rushy
‡ lord s snake ‡
Vanilla Mnm
eiddiM
Mynus-0
Saphira
Zyroplex
Halogen-
Ic0slay3r
xBBx Takedown
Nocturne (Shaun)
~Zeta~
kmay
_{TrickyDisco}_
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:18 am

Halogen- wrote:
Stop telling people that they suck when you suck too.

Rob, you just entered the lion's den. Be prepared to be consumed from rageness.

I'd think Synth would bring FFR back up before the year ends or on the start of a new year. Then again, he hasn't updated the message since it's after Christmas, but that's a minor thing. The site better be kick ass when it's up.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:29 am

I personally don't care if the site is any better than when it left us. I just want it back up.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:14 pm

Halogen- wrote:
Stop telling people that they suck when you suck too.

I was joking around genius.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:15 pm

but you actually do suck... so it doesn't matter. I don't think AJ was kidding
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:17 pm

Idc. I know I suck at FFR. I'm not trying to be good at the game like other people.
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:34 pm

KMay wrote:

I wasn't. And if you don't care about you sucking at the game, stop telling others that they do because they might actually take it seriously.

P.S. Robbie, you're a little low on the chain to be bad mouthing. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:47 pm

looks like the people that said NO might pull this one out!!
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 3:53 pm

Still about 36 hours though. Smile
Back to top Go down
eiddiM

eiddiM

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 5:04 pm

6k against.

Edit: If it's not to late to join =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sevennightmareslong
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 7:31 pm

Zyroplex wrote:

(Screw the bank. Mikey is backing with 300K)

lolololololol. Very Happy Made my day better.

You have until the end of New Years Day or when FFR comes back up.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 1:49 am

Halogen- wrote:
KMay wrote:

I wasn't. And if you don't care about you sucking at the game, stop telling others that they do because they might actually take it seriously.

Umm, I know Duddychuck very well. I think he knows I'm joking around. I don't bad mouth btw, I stick up for myself. So it's completely different story.
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 2:57 am

Hey, somebody updated my post while my back was turned...

24 hours until the deadline! Will FFR be up in time? Stay tuned to find out!
(We all know that Synth will be working for free on New Years Day to fix the server. Right? Right...)

Since we are at the 24-hour mark, betting is closed. (Midnight is the final bet)
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 3:31 am

xBBx Takedown wrote:
Halogen- wrote:
KMay wrote:

Umm, I know Duddychuck very well. I think he knows I'm joking around. I don't bad mouth btw, I stick up for myself. So it's completely different story.

Oh, ok. So you're sticking up for yourself how? You only happened to tell someone that they sucked, on your own, without them saying anything to you.

Nah, I'll stop messing around. Don't do it again--alright?
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 4:10 am

lol AJ <3 well maybe FFR will be up when i wake up... and i will have 20k less credits. one can hope
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 12:44 pm

well there is about 13 hours left... or wait... 14? idk what timezone are you in mikey?
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 1:44 pm

Halogen- wrote:
xBBx Takedown wrote:
Halogen- wrote:
KMay wrote:

Oh, ok. So you're sticking up for yourself how? You only happened to tell someone that they sucked, on your own, without them saying anything to you.

Nah, I'll stop messing around. Don't do it again--alright?

I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 7:17 pm

7 hours and 43 minutes..not looking too good...
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 7:50 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 8:34 pm

FFR coming back up by midnight.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 8:35 pm

wow ic0....
Back to top Go down
Halogen-

Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 8:39 pm

Looks like I'm losing 5k credits. All well.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 8:39 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Ic0slay3r

Ic0slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 9:02 pm

I looked at the date wrong >.> I thought the bet ended at 11:59 new years eve.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 2:58 am

All I have to say is:

DAMMIT.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:06 am

whoo!!!
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 12:57 pm

Cheering for the failure of FFR Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 2:12 pm

well i've actually had a life this break... so yea. whatever happens to FFR i will be happy either way.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mnm

Vanilla Mnm

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 3:27 pm

This is bs
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 3:41 pm

The results are in: FFR is down for the count.

In the meantime, check out this comedian I found from mysterygoogle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMmw-Xe6kOk
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 4:30 pm

kmay wins everything
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 9:07 pm

lol
I knew FFR was going to be down lmfao.
Back to top Go down
‡ lord s snake ‡

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 11:44 pm

its taking a long time since i played im getting rusty well ill just get stepmania when my brother acually gets off im useally at libarys so it kinda pissesme off ,ya know it could use a small play for a little thing where we can still play alittle but still i have such a huge urge to talk to my hacking frend and get him to scop the problem but he has not been online for a month
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 5:44 pm

I seen FFR down. Like literally I gained access to the website. The forum server is down and so is everything else.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 6:42 pm

ok robbie
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 7:13 pm

he got on cause I told him how to. AJ had showed it to me. The old server for the ffr forum is gone. Here I'll just post the ss

Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Notgood
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfury.forumotion.net
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:08 pm

I told you kmay. I wasn't lying lol.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:11 pm

You still acted like you accessed it on your own. If AJ hadn't shown me and I hadn't told you how to you never woulda known. So maybe next time choose your wording more carefully and ppl wont think you are full of shit.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:12 pm

I never said I accessed it by myself.
Back to top Go down
Zyroplex

Zyroplex

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:27 pm

Failure to give due credit is still plagiarism.

To me, it looks like FFR's forum server died, thus we have to wait until the admins decide on a new server to buy, transfer funds, transfer hardware, plus installation/initialization time.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:34 pm

Most likely.
Back to top Go down
kmay

kmay

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:33 am

synth better hurry with that thing he has to do!!
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 7:17 pm

All he has to do is fix the friggin Server.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:55 pm

ok, if you think it's so easy, why don't you just fix it? Or go try and fix A server. Stop with the sarcasm and unneeded mean against synth. It doesn't help or do anything for FFR. You can live without FFR, so stop worrying about it until it comes back up.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:56 pm

I'm not worrying about and I'm not saying it's easy or anything. I'm only worried because I spent fucking money on the website.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:58 pm

Yea my subby is paid up till like March it is kinda aggravating. I can understand Robbie's point there.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:00 pm

Thank you, Kayla. Mine runs out November though but paying for something I'm not even going to use is just a waste a fucking money.
Back to top Go down
~Zeta~
~Zeta~

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:02 pm

Just like you, he has a life. I don't know what life he has, but you have to respect him for that. Everyone always focuses on the bad shit about him, well here's my synopsis that everyone should be hella proud and thankful for it: He brought FFR to us. If not for him, who else would have thought of doing this? Shit comes up for people and sometimes they can't avoid it or handle it right away. There's all the time in the world for this to be fixed. Money isn't important at all. It's a material. If not for FFR, we probably would have never known each other, I'd say that is worth more than money.

I'm taking Theory of Knowledge currently, so I'm in a logical/debating/reasoning/opinionated mood.
Back to top Go down
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:05 pm

MikeyzDragon wrote:
Just like you, he has a life. I don't know what life he has, but you have to respect him for that. Everyone always focuses on the bad shit about him, well here's my synopsis that everyone should be hella proud and thankful for it: He brought FFR to us. If not for him, who else would have thought of doing this? Shit comes up for people and sometimes they can't avoid it or handle it right away. There's all the time in the world for this to be fixed. Money isn't important at all. It's a material. If not for FFR, we probably would have never known each other, I'd say that is worth more than money.

I'm taking Theory of Knowledge currently, so I'm in a logical/debating/reasoning/opinionated mood.

I do have respect for him. I'm not the one whose focusing about the bad shit about him. I'm thankful, but idk if other people are. Well technically, I met most of you guys on purpose lol. The Dragons_Fury thread bought us together. And debating mood you say? I am too so try me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_{TrickyDisco}_

_{TrickyDisco}_

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:59 pm

I'm gonna suck ass whe I play FFR again D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chargerfanCD94
xBBx Takedown

xBBx Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:17 pm

Go play Keybeat on 4-key lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with FFR?   Whats wrong with FFR? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with FFR?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next